Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Your Favourite Asian Dramas!

Go down 
3 posters

Which type of drama is favourite?
Japanese
Your Favourite Asian Dramas! I_vote_lcap20%Your Favourite Asian Dramas! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Korean
Your Favourite Asian Dramas! I_vote_lcap60%Your Favourite Asian Dramas! I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Taiwan
Your Favourite Asian Dramas! I_vote_lcap20%Your Favourite Asian Dramas! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Other
Your Favourite Asian Dramas! I_vote_lcap0%Your Favourite Asian Dramas! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Mikay
Music Expert (Media Section Moderator)
Music Expert (Media Section Moderator)
Mikay

Credits : 4121

Your Favourite Asian Dramas! Empty
PostSubject: Your Favourite Asian Dramas!   Your Favourite Asian Dramas! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:17 pm

There's quite a few dramas I've watched and there's been quite a few that I loved so I thought it would be interesting to know your favourite dramas.
This will be a recommendation to me and fellow members so we can share amazing dramas that you've enjoyed. ^^
This could range from Japanese, Korean, Taiwan or even HK Dramas Very Happy

It'll be nice to know why you like the type of drama of where it came from. I particularly like Taiwan and Korean more than Japanese. ^^ Maybe because I'm drawn to their type of style when they make dramas.. It's hard to explain. Razz

So.. I'll start off by mentioning some of my favourites :3

Your Favourite Asian Dramas! I-hear-your-voice

I Hear Your Voice - A Korean drama which is kinda recent, It finished not long ago but I absolutely loved it.
It's my most newest addition to my top 5 dramas.

Synopsis Link: I Hear Your Voice

Your Favourite Asian Dramas! Tumblr_mfnbxsqWkR1qar1euo1_500

Liar Game (2 Seasons and 2 movies) - Liar Game is a Japanese Drama, which is absolutely brilliant in my eyes.
It's very interesting and it did hook me straight away. I recommend this series.

Synopsis Link: Liar Game

Your Favourite Asian Dramas! Tumblr_mdm6tijrZ71qa1syto1_500

The Crucible/Silenced - This is a Korean film which has quite an impact. It's based on a true story but its Very Graphic.
The acting is just superb and the story really gets to you. I want to say though, this film isn't for everyone.

Synposis Link: The Crucible

Your Favourite Asian Dramas! Hi-my-sweetheart-41

Hi My Sweetheart - This is a Taiwan-Drama which is actually my current favourite drama.
It's unique, funny and a bit childish but a brilliant drama.

Synopsis Link: Hi My Sweetheart

Your Favourite Asian Dramas! Large

Secret Garden - This is an much-loved Korean drama that received huge Ratings & a number of awards.
Definitely recommend watching this drama if your into Dramas.

Synopsis Link: Secret Garden

Your Favourite Asian Dramas! City-hunter-poster-2

City hunter - Another Korean-drama series. It's very interesting & a good watch. An action-y type of drama.

Synopsis Link: City Hunter

Other worthy mentions:

Also please try not to spoil any series for anyone, thank you.

Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5097

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Asian Dramas!   Your Favourite Asian Dramas! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:23 pm

I dont have a favorite drama that i liked but i usually go for Korean and Japanese dramas.

Boys over Flowers i think from the Jap version was nice. if thats the right title.

and I'm sorry I love you K drama was a nice korean drama too.

also, that winter, it blew or something XD i forgot the title but its a recent korean drama. i liked that too.
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4854

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Asian Dramas!   Your Favourite Asian Dramas! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:42 am

KimHaedi wrote:
Boys over Flowers i think from the Jap version was nice. if thats the right title.
Nononono! The Korean version is waaaay better! Take my word for it ^^ I've only watched a handful of dramas but Boys Over Flowers is my fave. I've been meaning to watch Secret Garden, Playful Kiss, and City Hunter, but I never have the chance to...
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Asian Dramas!   Your Favourite Asian Dramas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Asian Dramas!
Page 1 of 1