Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.

Go down 
+5
RevoluXionist
nel-chan
Ruriel
Rami
KimHaedi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5088

I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Well this is a late Introduction of me.

I was the second person to join this forum, and to become a mod because of Toilet. XD.. sucha strange name to name yourself Toilet XD but cute. ahem

I'm Hattie or Kim. Um um um XD what do i say!?!?! what would you say?!?!LOL!

I'm 24 for now and I'm Korean. I'm not great with intros man XD!!!

I hope to meet everyone in AM! okay random shout outs XDDDD

PLease add me onto your friendship list please everyone!

<33333333333333333333333333That's it for now<33333333333333333333333333333333333333

I love you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4772

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:26 am

Welcome Hattie Chan To AM. Hope You Have A Blast Here. I Guarantee You'll Meet Friendly People Here.

I Love You Too!
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4845

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:27 am

I thought you already made an intro hattie... I guess not...

Welcome to AM~

*huggles*
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:13 am

Oh i thought you already made one, .. oh well.

Welcome to AM! you Alucard Hellsing lover Twisted Evil LOLOL XD
Back to top Go down
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Credits : 4364

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:19 am

O-M-G your korean?!!!! OMG I love watching K-dramas even before I got into anime *kyyaaaahhhh*

I knew how to speak more korean words but damn im so used to japanese since I watch mostly anime now >.<
Saranghae-yo unni *dont know if your older one here or i am but whatever lol*
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4512

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:49 am

Lol. Hattie-chan, remember that you can only post here if you have a maximum of 20 posts or lower. I'll make an exception today ^_^ haha

Hello and Welcome to AM where Madness and InXanity is all around you. I hope we'll get along :3

About the name Toilet. Here's the story behind it. I got called by him over AU to be a Artwork Mod then we chatted in Skype until to the point that we talked about usernames. He said that let's change usernames. We suggested names with Xs like Xerath in LoL, Xeron, and etc then I suggested InXane and that's where I got my name InXanity. After that, I found another funny name, Toilet. He said I'll take that.
Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4908

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:19 am

a late intro ehh???

emperor lelouch welcomes you to AM...please enjoy being with us...
Back to top Go down
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Credits : 13837

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:30 am

InXanity wrote:
Lol. Hattie-chan, remember that you can only post here if you have a maximum of 20 posts or lower. I'll make an exception today ^_^ haha

Hello and Welcome to AM where Madness and InXanity is all around you. I hope we'll get along :3

About the name Toilet. Here's the story behind it. I got called by him over AU to be a Artwork Mod then we chatted in Skype until to the point that we talked about usernames. He said that let's change usernames. We suggested names with Xs like Xerath in LoL, Xeron, and etc then I suggested InXane and that's where I got my name InXanity. After that, I found another funny name, Toilet. He said I'll take that.

True enough Very Happy btw thanks for reminding Hattie. i believe i reminded her hours ago and said that i will consider it for this time. but still thanks Very Happy! PS: Rami and Hattie should just get married.
Back to top Go down
https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:46 pm

nel-chan wrote:
O-M-G your korean?!!!! OMG I love watching K-dramas even before I got into anime *kyyaaaahhhh*

I knew how to speak more korean words but damn im so used to japanese since I watch mostly anime now >.<

heheh XDDD yes I am Korean. XDDXDD Oh u like K-dramas too? so do i!  i really like the 49days and that winter, the wind blows, and when a man fall sin love or or something something XD..  its are still kinda new dramas.  

oh cool you can speak some Korean? wow XD I mostly understand than speaking. Nah doo tong sang XD!!  well i think I'm older than u.  I'm 24 about to turn 25 soon. XDLLOL

Quote :
Terrah wrote:Oh i thought you already made one, .. oh well.

Welcome to AM! you Alucard Hellsing lover I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. Icon_twisted LOLOL XD

XD no i didnt make one, and yes XD i am a lover of Alucard... bc of what he did to me. XDi n my dream LOL!!!! I'LL NEVER FORGET IT XDDDDD

Last edited by KimHaedi on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Credits : 4364

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:33 am

KimHaedi wrote:
nel-chan wrote:

heheh XDDD yes I am Korean. XDDXDD Oh u like K-dramas too? so do i!  i really like the 49days and that winter, the wind blows, and when a man fall sin love or or something something XD..  its are still kinda new dramas.  

oh cool you can speak some Korean? wow XD I mostly understand than speaking. Nah doo tong sang XD!!  well i think I'm older than u.  I'm 24 about to turn 25 soon. XDLLOL

geehee im feeling so happy I got a korean friend :3
I love k-dramas, been watching and listening to k-drama/k-pop since 2003 <3 
I still have loads and loads of drama to catch up on but yeah, pretty much love them <3

hehe yes just a tad bit lol XDD
Im 23 so yes your the unni :3 

I love your food, seriously I want to try sooo much but I need to time to go to the next city and some friends who are willing as well. Ive tried Kimchi (spicyyyyy), and jjajangmyun <3, and Gimbap <3
Want to try so much more, esp soju and bbq meat *drool*
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: ^ ^   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:15 pm

nel-chan wrote:
KimHaedi wrote:
nel-chan wrote:

geehee im feeling so happy I got a korean friend :3
I love k-dramas, been watching and listening to k-drama/k-pop since 2003 <3 
I still have loads and loads of drama to catch up on but yeah, pretty much love them <3

hehe yes just a tad bit lol XDD
Im 23 so yes your the unni :3 

I love your food, seriously I want to try sooo much but I need to time to go to the next city and some friends who are willing as well. Ive tried Kimchi (spicyyyyy), and jjajangmyun <3, and Gimbap <3
Want to try so much more, esp soju and bbq meat *drool*
yatta XD  didn't know u like Korean ppl or Korean culturehehe. <3

wow since 2003 thats a long time.  
Yeap I am your Unni alright XD..

wow you've tried good food from Korea!  OH DIDN'T KNOW u like jajang myun!! its one of my favorite korean dishes of all times.  XD soju? XD!  i didn't know u were a drinker.  i am kinda. XD  yes kal bi and bulgogi is good XD and other meat dishes too. with pork yum<3XD drools with u*
Back to top Go down
Zen
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zen

Credits : 4164

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:09 pm

I reembemmber wen i wass asains...
Back to top Go down
Knight
Major
Major
Knight

Credits : 4266

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:58 am

lol sorry for the late welcome kim-chan xD
akakakakakaka have fun buddy xD
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: ^O^   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Knight wrote:
lol sorry for the late welcome kim-chan xD
akakakakakaka have fun buddy xD

THANKS MAN XDDD I MISSSSSS YOU!!!!! ><! where have you gone man?! huh!? my akaka buddy XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.   I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^  ^. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Kim Haedi or HattieKim from AU! Are you Asian like me? .^ ^.
Page 1 of 1