Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Favourite sport

Go down 
+6
Purey
Ruriel
Rex Lex
Lotus&Japan
Kiwa_Hajimari
Vezzel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4725

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:25 am

time to let this section be born!

whats your favourite sport?
also, do you play it nowadays or you prefer watching it over the TV?

in my case my favourite sport of all times is basketball, i used to play quite a lot, at first it was a must do because of school but i ended up loving it, after graduating, my friends and i started a team and began playing on some tournaments, compared to other teams who were trained officially on different state clubs we sucked big time! but we got better after each match and started winning some matches in no time, arround late 2011, early 2012 i had to stop playing, got into an accident >_>... middle of 2012 i got into another accident, in short, ill finally be able to return in about 4 weeks and im really looking forward to that moment Smile

as for the second question... i hate watching sports in general, i prefer playing them, i cant seem to enjoy a basketball match over TV or listen to a football match over the radio for example, thats why i dont have a favourite team, whats the point of liking a certain football team for example if u r not gonna follow it? xD
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4719

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:17 am

well, I have talked about my fave sport in the MA thread (way to much maybe)xD

so I'll just take the point you made with watching sports. In my case, it would prolly be playing some melee games instead of fighting myself, and I gotta say, it's not that fun if you can do it in RL where the graphics are better lol

well, except the DBZ Budokai series, but that's more shooting than hitting xD
Back to top Go down
Lotus&Japan
Sergeant
Sergeant
Lotus&Japan

Credits : 4161

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:05 pm

I could play volleyball all day, I love it so much, but lately I play 8 ball pool-it's interesting...the more I beat my brother the more I want to play it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rex Lex
Hobbies Section Moderator
Rex Lex

Credits : 4217

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Every kind of martial arts
I find Kendo really interesting
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Rex Lex
Rex Lex

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:
here you go xD tell me https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com/t124-martial-arts-thread
i have seen that tpic well the problem is that I'm sick and cant do shit otherwise I would devote my life to martial arts
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:53 pm

that's sad, I hope it gets better or, if not possible, that you find sth at least as fun as MA

this thread, though, is not only for practicers, but for open discussion, but if you don't want to, that's fine
Back to top Go down
Rex Lex
Rex Lex

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:
that's sad, I hope it gets better or, if not possible, that you find sth at least as fun as MA

this thread, though, is not only for practicers, but for open discussion, but if you don't want to, that's fine
I sure hope so
I just don't have much to say cos I don't have any experience
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:07 pm

well, you can still ask questions if you have any, and you could discuss ethical questions like, is it ok to show moves in practice that purposes are to kill people efficiently or sth

and btw, I have no idea of MA either, if you want to discuss it with guys that know stuff about MA, ask my Kung Fu master or my Judo/Jiu-Jutsu trainers, but not me, I am mainly saying what I think is right and that is not too reliable I guess xD
Back to top Go down
Rex Lex
Rex Lex

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:
well, you can still ask questions if you have any, and you could discuss ethical questions like, is it ok to show moves in practice that purposes are to kill people efficiently or sth

and btw, I have no idea of MA either, if you want to discuss it with guys that know stuff about MA, ask my Kung Fu master or my Judo/Jiu-Jutsu trainers, but not me, I am mainly saying what I think is right and that is not too reliable I guess xD
wait wait you have a kung fu master seriously ?
I don't think it's ok to show moves that could kill people since martial arts are considered sport now days and teaching people how to kill is just wrong (unless you are in the army )
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4840

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Badminton♥ My dad got me into it when I was little (he's really good at sports that involve some kind of racquet) and I've been playing ever since. It's just a hobby though so I don't compete or anything. I also love pool if you can count that as a sport. I'm not very good at it but oh well XD
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Purey
F*CKING TROLL! (Retired Staff)
F*CKING TROLL! (Retired Staff)
Purey

Credits : 4244

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:26 am

Honestly, I don't have a favorite sport. I don't see the point in someone being so hyped up about another player getting a touchdown, scoring a goal, etc. I just don't see it.

As for actually playing them, I'm too lazy to even go out and do something. Plus, it's too much work. Well, for me it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeultima.tv/forums/members/pureotaku/
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5083

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:15 pm

whats your favourite sport? my favorite sport to play in probably football or ping pong to play or badminton anything where its al l team played. its just funner that way to play with others. in my opinion.

also, do you play it nowadays or you prefer watching it over the TV?i dont really watch it. unless its the olympic like ice skating or soccer. i use to watch tennis.
Back to top Go down
Adrasteia
Private
Private
Adrasteia

Credits : 4081

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:58 pm

LOL... That was funny Vez.

Well as for me I love BBall, Volleyball, Football and Tennis. I use to play the first 2 in High School, now I only play volleyball. I follow BBall, Football and Tennis... Fav. team San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Cowboys and fav. tennis player Nadal.

PS: Vez since you don't like following sports I should let you know that my Spurs made the finals this year and are playing against the Heats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4767

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:37 pm

My favorite sport is Soccer/Football.

I tend to watch the Mexican League all the time at times i watch the Premier League.

As for playing it. Yes I love playing it. I used to be good at it but its been like 13 years since I last played in a team.
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4507

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:09 am

My favorite sports are Soccer/Football and Arnis. I just simply want to kick a ball and whack some people with a stick XD

Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:17 am

InXanity wrote:
My favorite sports are Soccer/Football and Arnis. I just simply want to kick a ball and whack some people with a stick XD

I love kicking some people's balls and whacking them with a stick as well, just had a Punong Guro of Pencak Silat and Kali Sikaran in our Jiu-Jutsu school this weekend who taught us techniques for both xD
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:
I love kicking some people's balls and whacking them with a stick as well, just had a Punong Guro of Pencak Silat and Kali Sikaran in our Jiu-Jutsu school this weekend who taught us techniques for both xD
Wooahh seriously? Pencak Silat is from Indonesia and Kali Sikaran is from my country, Philippines. Very lucky man.
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:41 pm

I know, the guy's called Jeff Espinous, and he comes to our school once a year, does awesome training teaching us how to kill people in the most funny ways with bare hands, elbows , sticks and knifes while telling dirty jokes xD
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:35 am

Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:
I know, the guy's called Jeff Espinous, and he comes to our school once a year, does awesome training teaching us how to kill people in the most funny ways with bare hands, elbows, sticks and knifes while telling dirty jokes xD
Ahhhh man and he can make green jokes too... Really nice instructor man. Did you mastered the techniques?
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:37 pm

he taught a lot of drills which I managed to learn, and went on with showing elaborate combinations based upon those drills, a few per exercise, and told us to find our own combination by playing around. I guess i grasped the main concept of that, got more flexible in my fighting style, and learned a lot from him. Can't tell if I "mastered" anything there though xD
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:
he taught a lot of drills which I managed to learn, and went on with showing elaborate combinations based upon those drills, a few per exercise, and told us to find our own combination by playing around. I guess i grasped the main concept of that, got more flexible in my fighting style, and learned a lot from him. Can't tell if I "mastered" anything there though xD
Well, at least you got the concept. Just practice it will be perfecto.

Sooo... Let's do this. I'll do the whacking and you'll do the kicking Razz
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:31 am

InXanity wrote:
Well, at least you got the concept. Just practice it will be perfecto.

Sooo... Let's do this. I'll do the whacking and you'll do the kicking Razz
Our everyday stickfighting is Arnis-based, so give me a year or two and I can do the whacking as well xD
for now, I'm content with the kicking part (o-tone Jeff: "always check his little friend.", and "where the balls go, the guy goes") xD
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:

Our everyday stickfighting is Arnis-based, so give me a year or two and I can do the whacking as well xD
for now, I'm content with the kicking part (o-tone Jeff: "always check his little friend.", and "where the balls go, the guy goes") xD
Hahaha and if we whacked or kicked 'em up. They'll never check their little friend or check if their balls are following XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite sport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite sport   Favourite sport Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite sport
Page 1 of 1