Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

music? nah, musica!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4746

music? nah, musica! Empty
Postmusic? nah, musica!

after searching for songs for the forum player today i realized something. since i have joined forums some years ago i have continuously listened to the music of other places in other lenguages of course... japanese, german, korean, english (although this one is more general), dutch, french, filipino and the list keeeeeeps on getting bigger.
although i didnt understand much of them i still enjoyed their rythm, in some cases i did get an image of the meaning of the song and all this gave me an idea of the tastes you guys have as well. with this in mind i thought to share some of the music i like that comes from argentina, in this particular case its a band that was born in my country, buenos aires. the bands name is "Rata Blanca", its a bit old though but when a song sounds good to my ears i never get bored of it and that was the case of lots of ones from this band :3
if u r like me, a person who enjoys something even though its a foreign language, then i hope u enjoy these 3 songs im sharing, if u r just a friend of mine comming in to check whats happening in here, hope u get an idea of my tastes in music as well xD

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

music? nah, musica! :: Comments

Rami
Re: music? nah, musica!
Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:48 am by Rami
What Kind Of Band Is Rata Blanca?
Ruriel
Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:51 am by Ruriel
Thanks for sharing Vezz! These songs are great~
Vezzel
Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:59 am by Vezzel
its normal metal, not heavy Razz

the band started off with some rock but there arent any official songs of that kind. all the stuff they have sung have a similar rythm, very energetic all the time and the lyrics are catchy :3
KimHaedi
Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:02 am by KimHaedi
wow, i didn't know you like this type of music. hmm interesting ^ ^! me think you rock! good good taste man!
Rami
Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:05 am by Rami
Vezzel wrote:
its normal metal, not heavy Razz

the band started off with some rock but there arent any official songs of that kind. all the stuff they have sung have a similar rythm, very energetic all the time and the lyrics are catchy :3
I See Vezz. Have You Ever Heard Of Mana?
Vezzel
Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:15 am by Vezzel
@kim: thanks kim Very Happy

@rami: of course! mana, los tipitos, arbol, something more romantic like lets say... chayanne, i appreciate to listen to music from other places but i wont forget about music from my native language Cool 
Rami
Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:17 am by Rami
I See
Post  by Sponsored content

music? nah, musica!

Page 1 of 1