Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

SCM Music Player

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4849

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:57 am

So I logged in today and boy was I surprised when Payphone started blasting through my headphones XD It took me a while to figure out it was coming from our site. I think it's a cool idea to have a music player (I have a feeling that it was Rami who added it since Magenta's in the playlist XD You should make a thread or something about it to notify us next time Rami, or whoever added the music player). But considering the fact that this is a site for discussing anime/manga, I think we should keep the playlist to anime OST's, OP's, and ED's. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4776

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:09 am

Can You Hear Anything Though?

Im Just Exploring Though What To Improve
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:22 am

Yeah the music player worked just fine. I actually thought it was a pretty good idea
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4728

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:58 pm

I noticed a few songs on the player just give out a "Youtube Error", wouldn't be a big deal, but it stops the playlist xD
Mikay had the same problems with the same songs, it might be a problem with the songs' copyrights in our countries.
I collected the songs (or at least all I found with this problem), could you post the links so we can try out what causes the error by opening them, or maybe try putting new links for them yourself?

thank you^^

Songs:

Answer is Near - One ok rock
Overfly (SAO) - Haruna luna
Little Cry of the Abbyss - Sasakure UK
Spirit Inspiration - Nothing's Carved in Stone

Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4516

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:36 pm

I'll see what I can do. Just deleted Spirit Inspiration since it is out of tune and I hate it. There are no other youtube videos of the song except that.
Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:51 pm

InXanity wrote:
I'll see what I can do. Just deleted Spirit Inspiration since it is out of tune and I hate it. There are no other youtube videos of the song except that.

It Seems The Issue Is Only With That Particular Song. But I'm Afraid That We Can't Remove It Because The Only Option Is Remove The Whole Playlist And Put Them Again. So Kiwa Sorry But You May Have To Change It Yourself When It Comes To The Song Stopping The Playlist. But I Will Mention That We Will Make Double Sure All Songs Work On October's Playlist.
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Rami wrote:
It Seems The Issue Is Only With That Particular Song. But I'm Afraid That We Can't Remove It Because The Only Option Is Remove The Whole Playlist And Put Them Again. So Kiwa Sorry But You May Have To Change It Yourself When It Comes To The Song Stopping The Playlist. But I Will Mention That We Will Make Double Sure All Songs Work On October's Playlist.
Actually, it is easy to remove and modify the songs. Just solved Overfly by getting the mp3 code in 4shared. It'll take a bit of time to load but it's fine.

Done with the problem, I think... Just tell me if you have any problems alright?
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:06 pm

InXanity wrote:
Rami wrote:
Actually, it is easy to remove and modify the songs. Just solved Overfly by getting the mp3 code in 4shared. It'll take a bit of time to load but it's fine.

Done with the problem, I think... Just tell me if you have any problems alright?
The Problem Is Still There. There Is Still The YouTube Error On Spirit Inspiration.
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Rami wrote:
InXanity wrote:
Rami wrote:

The Problem Is Still There. There Is Still The YouTube Error On Spirit Inspiration.
Dammit. It feels like it was updated back to where I didn't update it yet but I was sure that it was okay now. There was no errors except now :/
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:17 pm

InXanity wrote:
Rami wrote:
InXanity wrote:
Rami wrote:

Dammit. It feels like it was updated back to where I didn't update it yet but I was sure that it was okay now. There was no errors except now :/

I'm Telling You The Only Option Is To Remove Music Player And Re-add The Playlist. But Its Going To Be October In A Few Days So It Will Be Time To Make A New Playlist.
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:28 pm

I see. I'll just help you out with making a playlist then. I'll be getting mp3s in 4shared and other sites.
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:33 pm

InXanity wrote:
I see. I'll just help you out with making a playlist then. I'll be getting mp3s in 4shared and other sites.
Ok First We Want A Music Player Playlist Thread. So Everyone Can Post Their Two Songs.

Start It If You Like.
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4728

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:41 pm

thanks guys, that 4shared is a great idea

the spirit inspiration song is the first zetsuen no tempest opening, if you look for it that way, there should be plenty, if I put it into my october 2, I'll give you a better link then
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Woah woah woah. No need to make a new playlist... My computer has the entire playlist already so I can just modify it. What do you need me to change?

Btw I jut checked and the reason why Spirit Inspiration is giving an error message is because the video we got it from was deleted off of YT.
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Ruriel wrote:
Woah woah woah. No need to make a new playlist... My computer has the entire playlist already so I can just modify it. What do you need me to change?

Btw I jut checked and the reason why Spirit Inspiration is giving an error message is because the video we got it from was deleted off of YT.
We Are Not Deleting Anything Everything Stays Until The New Playlist In October
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Rami wrote:
Ruriel wrote:

I'll make a new thread about the new playlist and my plans for the playlist.
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:32 pm

InXanity wrote:
Rami wrote:
Ruriel wrote:

I'll make a new thread about the new playlist and my plans for the playlist.

Well I Think Your Too Late Mikay Will Start The Thread. So I Suggest You PM Her With Your Details
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:06 pm

Fixed! Spirit Inspiration is now working again. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SCM Music Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCM Music Player   SCM Music Player Empty

Back to top Go down

SCM Music Player
Page 1 of 1