Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Land of sorrow, Ocean of tears, Valley of death, End of life (L.O.V.E)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4859

Land of sorrow, Ocean of tears, Valley of death, End of life (L.O.V.E) Empty
PostSubject: Land of sorrow, Ocean of tears, Valley of death, End of life (L.O.V.E)   Land of sorrow, Ocean of tears, Valley of death, End of life (L.O.V.E) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Jessica's Diary

Friday, March 6
His name was Carter. He was everything a girl could wish for. Perfect hair, perfect eyes, a perfect smile that was as bright as the sun... And his gentle laughter was contagious, incurable. He was the epitome of perfection. We first met two years ago and it was love at first sight. Ever since then, I've loved him. I've watched him. I've looked over him. I've guarded him. He was perfect for me and I was perfect for him. We were meant to be... but there was one little problem. He "fell in love" with some other girl. How could he forget about the love we shared? How could he forget about his one true love? How could he? Unforgivable. But it's okay. Once she's out of the picture, our love can blossom once more. It was so simple. As easy as one two three.

Interview Transcript

Friday, March 13

Officer: Tell me. What happened?

Carter: It all happened so quickly... Anna and I were sitting in the living room. It was our six month anniversary... and then the doorbell rang. I got up to open it. To my surprise, there was a girl there.

Officer: Did you know this girl?

Carter: Yes... She sat behind me in ethics class. I remember her because she was always staring at me with her cold eyes. I couldn't see her, but I felt her eyes. It was as if they were looking right through me, right into my soul.

Officer: Have you ever talked to her?

Carter: No. I don't think so.

Policeman: Well then. So what happened next?

Carter: I asked her if I could help her but she just walked into my house. "Where is she?" she asked me. I was confused at first but then she said, "Anna. That... woman. Where is she?" I thought that maybe she was friends with Anna. So I walked with her to the living room. And when Anna looked up the girl... she... she...

Officer: What did she do?

Carter: She shot her. She shot Anna. With a gun. And there was blood everywhere...

[There is a lull in the conversation. Carter tries to compose himself.]

Carter: Then she turned around. She smiled at me. That smile... I'll never forget it for as long as I live. I wanted to run to Anna but I couldn't move. My feet wouldn't move. She pointed the gun at me and everything was black. Then, I woke up in the hospital. Anna... is she...?

Officer: I'm so sorry. The doctor did everything he could but... she passed away.

Carter: Why... Why did this happen...?

[There is silence]

Officer: Carter, I've... received reports that that girl was following you.

Carter: Following me?

Officer: Your friends. They told me she was stalking you for quite some time.

Carter: Really? I don't remember. I should have remembered. Why don't I remember!?

Officer: Please calm down Carter. It is to be expected. You are still recovering from a near-death experience.

[Another pause in the conversation.]

Officer: We found the girl.

Luis: You did!?

Police: Yes... We found her lying next to you in your house. She was dead, with a bullet hole in her temple.

Later That Day

Carter walked out of the police station. In his hands was a note. The police had found it at the crime scene and Carter was certain that Anna had written it. It was their six month anniversary after all. She always wrote him a note. Carter had stolen the note from the evidence box, a punishable offense. But he didn't care. It was all he had left of Anna. With his trembling hands unfolded the crumpled piece of paper.

I love you. Everything I do is for you, my love.
Yours, Jessica
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Dany
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Dany

Credits : 4136

Land of sorrow, Ocean of tears, Valley of death, End of life (L.O.V.E) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of sorrow, Ocean of tears, Valley of death, End of life (L.O.V.E)   Land of sorrow, Ocean of tears, Valley of death, End of life (L.O.V.E) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:31 am

oh i read this story on au though i don't think i let any comment
something different written from what i usually read
was pleasant and refreshing
Back to top Go down
http://mynetfam.com/forum/

Land of sorrow, Ocean of tears, Valley of death, End of life (L.O.V.E)
Page 1 of 1