Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

The lightning that strikes the land

Go down 
+9
Ruriel
Vezzel
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
RevoluXionist
Lotus&Japan
KimHaedi
Rami
Toilet
inazumathelightning
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
inazumathelightning
Private
Private
inazumathelightning

Credits : 4017

The lightning that strikes the land Empty
PostSubject: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:28 am

Yo I'm inazuma from Deviantart I'm a pixel artist for mainly rpg's I watch anime like a madman and love games even more cept first person shooters with some exceptions.
Fave anime: Gurren lagann or Valvrave the liberator
Back to top Go down
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Credits : 13837

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:57 am

Hello there! thanks for joining us! and i hope you have fun here. you will be crazy if you hangout with us here. i have the blacklist of top 8 crazy people. avoid them Very Happy

8.InXanity, self explanatory = Crazy level: "self explanatory"
7.Ruriel, this IMOUTO tsundere should not be underestimated she will tease you to death. = Crazy level: *shrinks and hides at the corner*
6.HaediKim, noisy as hell but extremely fun to be with. = Crazy level: Abandon Thread!
5.Kiwa_Hajimari, his logic is mindfucking. = Crazy level: mindfuck
4.Knight, he will ask you for bacons. everyday , every night. = Crazy level: Hungry Boar
3.Vezzel, he is not crazy. but crazy at GFX. = Crazy level: photoshop is raped.
2.Rami, he is not the definition of crazy in fact the opposite of it. he is very serious that it is crazy. = Crazy Level: we are fucked.
1.nel-chan, this name is forbidden. her power is just too much. saying her name will get you killed (mentally). her yaoi powers are so powerful that when she posts i cannot stay on a thread even for a second = Crazy level: Oh god why? T.T

And their leader. the craziest of all the craziest. Toilet, he will not take any thread seriously and will do anything for his bacon and potatoes. he will accidentally fuck/ruin a thread that he posted in. hearing this name will get you the chills. and when you speak with him? his response will be "i will fuck my bacons and potatoes". scary right? avoid this guy. his power is way too overboard. you cannot handle him. no one can. just hearing the name will get you the goosebumps or probably make you pee in your pants. = Crazy Level: ?Err%or?

Well. this is another way of introducing you to our fellow crazy members. there are still way much more. like Purey, Ofzen, Nano, MikeX38, Cathyn and etc. just don't have the time to introduce their craziness. You too will be crazy in your own way. *evil grin* have fun here!

Last edited by Toilet on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4772

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 pm

Welcome To AM. Hope You Have A Blast Here.

If You Need Assistance With Anything Feel Free To Ask An Admin Or Mod.

Enjoy Your Stay Here. Please Check Out The Rules.
Back to top Go down
inazumathelightning
Private
Private
inazumathelightning

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Crazy people? sounds like my kind of place xD and thanks for having me haha.
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5088

PostSubject: Why Not Combined than unbide??   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:26 pm

8 CRAZY FOOLS TO AVOID? why avoid then just collide? XDD DANG IT I CANT FIND A WORD WHERE TO RHYME THE WORD AVOID XDD THANKS TOILET.. tch tch. oh wait i got it! why avoid then just combined?! XD! yay i got it XD

Whoever's reading this I hope they'll join our SHIP CREW!!!!!

come on the board to the CRazy FOOLS Adventure! akakakakak~~

our Captain is the best of all crazies XD........sounds like a bad insult, but its not really XDDDDWEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
inazumathelightning
Private
Private
inazumathelightning

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:30 pm

KimHaedi wrote:

8 CRAZY FOOLS TO AVOID? why avoid then just collide? XDD DANG IT I CANT FIND A WORD WHERE TO RHYME THE WORD AVOID XDD THANKS TOILET.. tch tch. oh wait i got it! why avoid then just combined?! XD! yay i got it XD

our Captain is the best of all crazies XD........sounds like a bad insult, but its not really XDDDDWEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA

You remind me of a person I worked with on a 2D platformer. XD
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5088

PostSubject: oops   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:40 pm

inazumathelightning wrote:
KimHaedi wrote:

You remind me of a person I worked with on a 2D platformer. XD

OMG I didnt know this is an introduction of u Lightning ... XD>< gomene!

and What?????? a person from 2D work huh? wow! u sound like u worked in real animation production! or do??XD COOL COOL.
Back to top Go down
inazumathelightning
Private
Private
inazumathelightning

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Nah its only pixel art and stuff xD I want to learn how to do real 2D animation but I dont have the skill or the time.
Back to top Go down
Lotus&Japan
Sergeant
Sergeant
Lotus&Japan

Credits : 4166

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Toilet wrote:
Hello there! thanks for joining us! and i hope you have fun here. you will be crazy if you hangout with us here. i have the blacklist of top 8 crazy people. avoid them Very Happy

7.Ruriel, this IMOUTO tsundere should not be underestimated she will tease you to death. = Crazy level: *shrinks and hides at the corner*
6.HaediKim, noisy as hell but extremely fun to be with. = Crazy level: Abandon Thread!
4.Knight, he will ask you for bacons. everyday , every night. = Crazy level: Hungry Boar
2.Rami, he is not the definition of crazy in fact the opposite of it. he is very serious that it is crazy. = Crazy Level: we are fucked.
1.nel-chan, this name is forbidden. her power is just too much. saying her name will get you killed (mentally). her yaoi powers are so powerful that when she posts i cannot stay on a thread even for a second = Crazy level: Oh god why? T.T

And their leader. the craziest of all the craziest. Toilet, he will not take any thread seriously and will do anything for his bacon and potatoes. he will accidentally fuck/ruin a thread that he posted in. hearing this name will get you the chills. and when you speak with him? his response will be "i will fuck my bacons and potatoes". scary right? avoid this guy. his power is way too overboard. you cannot handle him. no one can. just hearing the name will get you the goosebumps or probably make you pee in your pants. = Crazy Level: ?Err%or?

Well. this is another way of introducing you to our fellow crazy members. there are still way much more. like Purey, Ofzen, Nano, MikeX38, Cathyn and etc. just don't have the time to introduce their craziness. You too will be crazy in your own way. *evil grin* have fun here!

hahahhahahhahahahahahahaha lol! lol! lol! lol! oh my God i'm crying!!
that was the best welcoming/warning message I have ever read. This is a honor, to be welcomed by the king in this way...Very Happy
btw hi and welcome Lightning! you will surely enjoy here Smile
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4512

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Oh toilet you! Anyways, Welcome to AM where InXanity and Madness is all around you. Thanks for coming and have fun :3
Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4908

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:59 pm

lightning user ehh...

emperor lelouch welcomes you to AM...enjoy being with us...
a link for the rules and info is below my signature...
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4730

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:03 pm

dafac with that comment toilet! xD
how many time did u spend writting that? lol

anyway, welcome to the forums lighting!!
have fun and enjoy ur stay bro, also if u have any questions just let us know ^^
and btw, interesting! 2D, huh? are u planning on studying game designing? im on 3D, currently joined some courses to get better at some stuff like animating a finished render or making its skin with different textures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inazumathelightning
Private
Private
inazumathelightning

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:21 pm

I'm already into game art. I know 3D but i knew it before I know 2D so I'm stepping back into the past of game design now that it's hot I'm not that much of a programmer so I might as well learn all about game art. the only thing i suck at is the 2D art part you know like skullgirls and drawing characters xD. I got down pixel art and 3D art but no dice on drawing.
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

Credits : 4730

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:04 pm

I'm already into game art. I know 3D but i knew it before I know 2D so I'm stepping back into the past of game design now that it's hot I'm not that much of a programmer so I might as well learn all about game art. the only thing i suck at is the 2D art part you know like skullgirls and drawing characters xD. I got down pixel art and 3D art but no dice on drawing.

bro, big repertoire of knowledge u got there!
after i played megaman series i became interested in pixel art but its pretty rare here in argentina :S theres only one univercity which teaches it on different and numerous courses for different things but its awfully expensive u.u
ahh u r not alone x_x i cant draw, my hand started shaking after an accident i got myself into last year, i have no problem on doing whatever i want on 3D without using sketches but... there are times when i get asked to make or add some details, thats when people suggest me to draw and make base of the design, failling at it makes me feel so irritated >_<

The lightning that strikes the land Angry-desk-flip
Back to top Go down
inazumathelightning
Private
Private
inazumathelightning

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Vez my friend pixel art is my art of trade and 3d modeling is easy you just got to find the right tutorials and have a good source. Try pixeljoint for tutorials and if you want i can send you a few books for 3d models.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Another game artist. It's nice to meet you *bows*

Welcome to AM, have fun as everyone else here wants you to Razz
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4845

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Welcome to AM!~ It's nice to meet you ^^ Stick around long enough and you'll be crazy as the rest of us ...that is, if you aren't already XD
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
inazumathelightning
Private
Private
inazumathelightning

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:19 pm

I love anime dosn't crazy come with with the title? xD
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4845

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:25 pm

I love anime dosn't crazy come with with the title? xD

It does~ But... are you as crazy as we are? hehehehe...
The lightning that strikes the land Mqdefault
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Knight
Major
Major
Knight

Credits : 4266

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:28 am

Yo Lightning blah blah welcome to AM! bounce
I'm Knight feel free to vm or pm if you need anything or just wanna talk...
like the intro of toilet...yep i'm crazy so i hope we get along.
Bacons~
Back to top Go down
Zen
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zen

Credits : 4164

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:22 am

Am I a bit let to say hello? I don't even know. Anyway, welcome to AM! Hope you have an enjoyable time here.
Back to top Go down
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Credits : 4364

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:52 am

Toilet wrote:

Omg rofl toilet you're killing me, damn I just love you <3 XDD
Can't we quote this, I so want to quote you *kyyyaaaaahh*

Welcome to AM! Have a great time here, remember eat the bacon and all the potatoes ~~~ leave none, spare none!
Back to top Go down
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Credits : 13837

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:26 am

nel-chan wrote:
Toilet wrote:

Omg rofl toilet you're killing me, damn I just love you <3 XDD
Can't we quote this, I so want to quote you *kyyyaaaaahh*

Welcome to AM! Have a great time here, remember eat the bacon and all the potatoes ~~~ leave none, spare none!

OMG! it's nel chan! EVERYONE ABANDON THREAD!
Back to top Go down
https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Credits : 4364

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:01 am

Everyone really abandoned the thread T_T

lol XD
Back to top Go down
Dany
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Dany

Credits : 4122

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:45 pm

i'm sorry to inform you tiolet but i might be more crazy than nelkk chan when comes to yaoi
i don't see her writing an explicit scene between two boys 
haha
jk

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://mynetfam.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lightning that strikes the land   The lightning that strikes the land Empty

Back to top Go down

The lightning that strikes the land
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next