Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

hi everyone I'm looking for a girl...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwardo-san
Recruit
Recruit

Credits : 3442

hi everyone I'm looking for a girl...  Empty
Posthi everyone I'm looking for a girl...

It's almost 3years ago when I met a girl named Alyss3 inside an online RPG. We had fun playing together. A friendship was built and as time goes by we have built trust in each other and we exchange emails regularly. Those sweet, funny, interesting, helpful advice emails we share. But somehow everything was gone like a bubble popped and disappeared in thin air. I missed the fun times we had, the long messages we send each other, the game we played. And I missed you. You know her as Ruriel here. I read some post of her here and some were the topics I had opened up to her, about friendship and I'm happy she shared here story to you guys.

Can anyone help me find her? I want to talk to her again. Please...

Steph, I want to talk to you once more. I can not forget you, the small dog key chain you made that you showed me, the delicious cupcakes and sushi you baked and made with your friends. The images with quotes you sent. Which I still have.

I know it's been a long time. And you may have already moved on. There's only one thing I ask from you. I want to know why? Why you left me hanging? That's all I Want to know...

-the guy waiting-
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

hi everyone I'm looking for a girl... :: Comments

Times
Re: hi everyone I'm looking for a girl...
Post Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:42 pm by Times
Ruriel wrote:
Hey everyone!

Right now, I am dealing with a lot of stuff in real life (don't ask me about it because I don't want to talk about it). As such, I will be dropping everything I'm doing online which includes my admin duties. I don't know how long I will be gone but I know it probably won't be for a while... If you guys need anything, Rami and Toilet are still around. Rami, if you don't mind, please take over putting in the new monthly playlist for me. I'm really sorry for doing this now of all times, especially since we just got the site running. I'm truly sorry about this and I hope you can forgive me. I will still be around on skype and I'll pop into the free chat once in a while.

e-mail: stephau123@gmail.com

If you need to contact me about anything at all, feel free to do so using these. 

Again, I am so so sorry.

This is how much I know...
Rami
Re: hi everyone I'm looking for a girl...
Post Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:24 pm by Rami
come to think of it I've missed her too

She never responded to any e-mails

but I hope she is doing Great

hi everyone I'm looking for a girl...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Blogs-
Jump to: