Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

First day of piano lessons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5104

First day of piano lessons Empty
PostFirst day of piano lessons

Well...I gotta say...learning how to play the piano isn't that tough yet. My first lesson was today. I like my female piano teacher. She seems not to strict and she's precise on what she wants me to do. I've noticed that my main weaknesses on the piano is my tempos...and curling up my fingers properly and pressing the piano keys loudly. Unfortunately, It's hard for me to play properly with my fingers for now. I've only learned how to play with my right hand so far.

I'm just glad that I was able to read the music notes that was on the music sheets. But I'm still struggling on reading it correctly at times. But most of all, my first lesson was fun and smoothly played out. Soon, I'll play my drums again. I haven't been able to play it in a while too. My father bought me an expensive amp speaker JBL. I even can use a microphone for my speaker! I'm so excited. The sooner I can read music...the sooner I can write it too.

I'm going back to my community college for the summer or fall. That music school that I was planning to go during the summer has to be post pone for now.

Life is beginning to become far more greater than I expected. My goals are slowly coming true. Ken heh.

Ill work on my vocal chords too, just in case.

Okay I'm off.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

First day of piano lessons :: Comments

seyyah
Re: First day of piano lessons
Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:58 pm by seyyah
keep up, and send us a record when you become able to play some songs Smile want to hear it
and good luck with schools!
KimHaedi
Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:56 am by KimHaedi
thanks Seya! i still remember your singing voice whenever u sung that one J-Rock song! epic man XD

good luck to you too! I don't see you online on skype whenever i get on. whats ur e-mail address? i use hotmail.com a.k.a msn.com to access skype. maybe it'll work if i add u onto my e-mail contact list
RevoluXionist
Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:10 pm by RevoluXionist
Keep on practicing then when you'll be able to play OSTs, I'll be sure to request one song Smile
KimHaedi
Post Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:01 pm by KimHaedi
LOL?! um.. i'll try..XD for Inxanity. XD.............gulps someday if i continue with it. as long as i can learn how to write music then wheeeeeeeee XD
Post  by Sponsored content

First day of piano lessons

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Blogs-
Jump to: