Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Blazblue anime - what happened? [SPOILERS]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4735

Blazblue anime - what happened? [SPOILERS] Empty
PostSubject: Blazblue anime - what happened? [SPOILERS]   Blazblue anime - what happened? [SPOILERS] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:14 am

As the title says, this is about the Blazblue anime, that completely confused me.

I guess I just give a short summary of what I think I saw, and let you correct me or post a summary as well. Maybe the people who played the games can tell me/us what that meant.

Summary of Blazblue:

yes, that was my impression of blazblue. Help me plz. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue anime - what happened? [SPOILERS]   Blazblue anime - what happened? [SPOILERS] EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:02 am

It's about Hazama's (Yuki Terumi) plan of smelting tools/weapons (which are those humanoid robots) using the cauldrons located in different places (which is mentioned as the anime progresses). Hazama is a subordinate of the Imperator (which is Saya) and the one who made the Master Unit is that masked guy namely, Relius. Ragna's goal is to destroy those cauldrons to prevent the smelting. Noel Vermillion is being chased by Hazama (Obviously, because he needs to smelt her lol). Kokonoe (That pink haired hacker) captured Nu (The first robot girl shown) to reset her memory and reprogram her to a similar tool that can be used to stop Hazama. Tager/Red Devil (The huge red guy) is an assistant who runs errand for Kokonoe. Litchi (The doctor who helped Ragna) has been persuaded to join by Hazama using Arakune (The oil thingy which seems important to her). Lambda (The modification unit of Nu) regained her memories dying for Ragna. Ragna's arm then absorbs the dissolving particles coming from Lambda which was activated by the Idea Engine made by Kokonoe which is used to defeat Hazama. Ragna then used it to transfer the power to the Master Unit (Noel Vermillion) to overload her system and for her to regain her memories. Hazama managed to find the Takama-ga-hara (Those shadow guys who seems to be observers like Rachel Alucard) and eliminate them.

That's mostly the parts that might be confusing to you in my opinion. I can explain thoroughly if you're still confused in some parts.

Last edited by Terrah on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4735

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue anime - what happened? [SPOILERS]   Blazblue anime - what happened? [SPOILERS] EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:52 am

I bet I am still confused in some parts, but now I got the general idea, thanks a bunch, that was helpful XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue anime - what happened? [SPOILERS]   Blazblue anime - what happened? [SPOILERS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazblue anime - what happened? [SPOILERS]
Page 1 of 1