Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Back and rolling, 2 announcements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4746

Back and rolling, 2 announcements Empty
PostBack and rolling, 2 announcements

1- things got officially solved on my country 4 days ago. its been weeks since the police and the military stopped working on their duties but they have finally reached an agreement with the government. everything back to normal!

2- i have been alarmingly AFK on AM and i know i, as a mod, should have been working along with u all to make this community better, which is why ill bring u and apology and a promise of fucking finally making something work on the artwork section so, be prepared, i still have to speak things out with lelou to twitch some details and then speak with admins to make this work but soon, we will have some special things for u all on that section, hopefully for all and not just GFXers :Dhave put lots of thinking on several possible ideas for events, be sure that its not gonna be the typical SOTW thing u all know although that one is indeed one of my options to go for as well. stay tunned!

3- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ahhh guys i know i have missed so many moments and that i havent taken care of any of my duties properly, be them as a friend, fellow mod or forum colleague. i promise u all that ill do my best to change those things to be the person that was once an admin again, someone whose active, helpful, reliable and above all, an honest friend because thats what u all deserve and thats what i should have been doing all this time. thank you all for the patience!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Back and rolling, 2 announcements :: Comments

Ruriel
Re: Back and rolling, 2 announcements
Post Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:40 am by Ruriel
Thank the lords you are well and safe QQ It's good to have you back ^^
Vezzel
Post Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:51 am by Vezzel
yup yup ruri! me is back Very Happy and my list of things to do before i go on vacation for a week the 2nd of january is quite long (regarding the forums of course, hopefully no more RL problems to face for a while >_>)
anyway, i shall have a word with u and the others over skype tomorrow after i find lelouch :3
if i cant find him... expect me there anyways, need to catch up with the things that happened these days.
Rami
Post Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:04 am by Rami
Welcome Back Vezz
dtk
Post Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:52 am by dtk
glad things are ok for ya and nice to have you back
KimHaedi
Post Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:35 pm by KimHaedi
well you had things that you had to take care of. no sweat it! no worries. we get yah

just glad you're back

and Merry Christmas back man XD
Toilet
Post Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:36 am by Toilet
Missed you bro Very Happy welcome back :3

Back and rolling, 2 announcements

Page 1 of 1