Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

i guess i will need to take my leave...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4924

i guess i will need to take my leave... Empty
Posti guess i will need to take my leave...

well some of you might have noticed my inactivity on both sites...
and it came to me having to leave for a while...
well the reason is cause my house is away from my work...(my cousin was kind enough to give me a work so...)

which is why i decided to move to a place near to my work which means leaving my family...and thats where the problem came up...i am using my mom's laptop and not mine(poor me...XD) so i will have to leave it behind too...

i will still stalk in my phone though...until i buy my PC which is probably by next month(my money is depleted with all this advance and deposit...)

so if i am not active by tomorrow or monday expect it to continue...so i will leave my section to the care of the admins for the moment and well Vezz should be able to handle the artwork...

when i said i am moving out...
they said...''okay...its not so far so you can come visit every weekends...''
and i said...''what???you gotta be kidding me...why should i waste my weekends having to come here...im not gonna visit you unless its your birthday...''(yep thats me...)
they were like...''okay''
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

i guess i will need to take my leave... :: Comments

Kiwa_Hajimari
Re: i guess i will need to take my leave...
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:44 am by Kiwa_Hajimari
as long as you come back, Lelou xD

I'm glad for you that you have family members that  nice (maybe you should visit them every now and then ^^)
I guess we won't have a huge outburst of artwork posts that need to be modded here soon, so you don't need to worry xD (though afaik vez wrote he won't be on that much as well)

good luck, we're waiting for you to come back xD

(that is, if you leave xD)
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:04 pm by Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:
as long as you come back, Lelou xD

I'm glad for you that you have family members that  nice (maybe you should visit them every now and then ^^)
I guess we won't have a huge outburst of artwork posts that need to be modded here soon, so you don't need to worry xD (though afaik vez wrote he won't be on that much as well)

good luck, we're waiting for you to come back xD

(that is, if you leave xD)
well i still got two options...
i'll probably lurk with my phone my phone like what im doing right now or ask my mom to give me her PC...XD...

well my posts will be mailed to their address so i will need to visit them...probably once a month...

yeah...was actually a bit lucky that the site is not that active yet...
seyyah
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:37 pm by seyyah
do what you have to do , dont worry about us... good luck out there, we will be waiting... and even once a month be sure to visit your family ^^
KimHaedi
Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:00 pm by KimHaedi
wow.. what a big change for you. you seem happy that you're finally on your own. ^ ^ congrats
Ruriel
Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:37 am by Ruriel
Moving out eh? Good luck with everything and I hope you settle down nicely! And I know it's not my place to butt in but you should visit your parents more often than just holidays... They miss you more than you think.
Vezzel
Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:30 pm by Vezzel
dont you know im already away? u cant expect me to be in charge of the section if im not arround!
besides, i was the first one to say that i was gonna be AFK, this is no fair, u shall wait until i come back for real!........

kidding kidding xD
im slowwwwwwlly getting back on my feet, ill be sure to check the forums more often until i get back completelly, still need to take care of some bitch-slapping over my side but im already a pro at it, wont take too long Laughing 

anyway, hope to see you again soon lelou!
Rami
Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:31 pm by Rami
And here I thought of of making you two inactive staff members hahaha! Razz 

i guess i will need to take my leave...

Page 1 of 1