Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

A word from me to you :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4746

A word from me to you :D Empty
PostA word from me to you :D

Ahem...

Dear Google:

From all the things you could have changed from your looks, you had to put your dirty

hands on the option bar... Im not that angry about you deciding to move that bar a

little below of its original placement, Im angry because you just had to fuck up the

options in screen and also, change some tools from Google Chrome, your personal

browser.

The only thing that this argentinian has ever asked from you was your translator tool,

which was at plain sight, i would just click on it and ta-dah! Im there but ohh no, now i

have to be logged with a gmail account, go to applications and click the traductor and

to make matters worse, for some reason you thought it would be safer for a gmail user

to have his account automatically logged out when closing the tab. Result?

everytime i want to search for a new word in a foreign language i have to do all those

steps just to get one definition.

In conclussion: Fuck you!

Sincerely yours,
Marce.

PD: Fuck you!
because one time isnt enough.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A word from me to you :D :: Comments

Rami
Re: A word from me to you :D
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:17 am by Rami
Same Reason I Don't Use Google Chrome Other Than Slow Even When It Comes Watching Anime On AU.

I Encourage You To Use Firefox
Kiwa_Hajimari
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:02 am by Kiwa_Hajimari
well, for the translator in firefox, you have to use either the toolbar (DON'T ... EVER!) or go to google main page and click your way through ... shouldn't be that much of a difference in how fast you get there. I'm quite content with firefox, but I guess I would be content with Chrome as well if I used it more frequently.

Motivation to keep you from despairing xD:
Vezzel
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:45 am by Vezzel
i have used firefox in the past but unfortunatelly, it screws up constantly with caches and cookies so, i have to keep on clearing both so that it can work properly x_x
Rami
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:14 pm by Rami
Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:
well, for the translator in firefox, you have to use either the toolbar (DON'T ... EVER!) or go to google main page and click your way through ... shouldn't be that much of a difference in how fast you get there. I'm quite content with firefox, but I guess I would be content with Chrome as well if I used it more frequently.

Motivation to keep you from despairing xD:

I Haven't Encountered This Problems You Speak Of.
Kiwa_Hajimari
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:17 pm by Kiwa_Hajimari
Rami wrote:

I Haven't Encountered This Problems You Speak Of.
I've never had huge problems with firefox either, that's why i'm still using it xD

Things I encountered are the toolbar that gets annoying, and the fact that Firefox processes can't be opened parallely, so if LoL crashes for example, you have to shut your browser to restart and clear the firefox processes in Task Manager because PvP.net is firefox-based. Happens rarely though.
That's pretty much it. xD

The pics are there just for fun btw
KimHaedi
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 pm by KimHaedi
wow you have problems with google chrome? well i use google chrome and google for searching things LOL! oh V chan your so funny LOL! i like how you said "In conclusion: F*** you!" LOLXD i'll never forget your words LOL! you always make a big impression of yourself ahahaha. sorry, not good with computers but i just wanted to say that LOL! pats you* poor Mr. M. tch tch TCH! i'll put a voo doo doll for google and chant evil spells okay? keh heh. BECAUSE I careXD! wheeeeeee google is KUCHI! KUCHI KUCHI KUCHI!
Ruriel
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:32 pm by Ruriel
LOLOL This just made my day XD I'm sorry vezz... I know you're frustrated but god your "letter" was so entertaining.
Post  by Sponsored content

A word from me to you :D

Page 1 of 1