Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Yay For Being Sick!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4849

Yay For Being Sick! Empty
PostYay For Being Sick!

So some kind of illness has been spreading around my school. I've been trying my best to prevent myself from catching it but alas, I woke up this morning with a slight cold. I've been fighting it all day... I literally drank 7 water bottles today. Seriously. I go home, and I crash into bed because I'm just so tired.... and I wake up 4 hours later. Thank god I did all my homework in school or I would have been really screwed over. And now, I can't focus on studying for my AP Environmental exam tomorrow... Yay for being sick.

Anyway, so if you guys see me being irritated, curt, rude, or anything that's not like me, please just let it slide. I'm just too sick and tired and mentally exhausted to think straight. Thanks for putting up with me guys ^^
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Yay For Being Sick! :: Comments

Rami
Re: Yay For Being Sick!
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:46 am by Rami
Sick. Hope You Get Better Soon. You Should Get Some Rest. Go To Bed Early
Kiwa_Hajimari
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:21 am by Kiwa_Hajimari
hope it's over soon. Don't push yourself, maybe put anything that's not really necessary aside and focus on getting better. And not being yourself for that time is fine, I guess we all know that situation.
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:27 am by Guest
Forget about the exams, send them a letter so that you can take those after taking some rest. Health should be the first priority before anything else, and avoid using the comp if you can cause your condition will become more worse (Heat radiation). I just hope you get well soon. ^^
Jaeger07
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:51 am by Jaeger07
Man, that sure is serious...just get well soon, and drink always lots of water (Water Therapy ftw)!
Vezzel
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:55 am by Vezzel
hope u get well soon ruri!
so horrible to be in bed x_x
KimHaedi
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:50 pm by KimHaedi
LOL IF I SEE negative personality remarks from ya... i think I'll laugh at you XD!  don't worry I'll understand Stephu chan XD! wheeeee.  FIGHTO STEPH!  i hope ur white blood cells are working hard for you!  <3 <3 <3  p.s.  ao h o  ho  ho  ho, don't worry aka chan, i'll put up with yah XD! p.s.2 oh oh! i've heard or experienced that eating ur favorite foods are the BEST ways to cure your sickness! so try that out if you didn't caught any flu viruses okay? nene?XD!
Mikex38
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:57 pm by Mikex38
what a coincidence I felt sick all day yesterday too
Ruriel
Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:30 pm by Ruriel
Thanks for the get well wishes guys ^^ I really appreciate it~

Mikex38 wrote:
what a coincidence I felt sick all day yesterday too
I guess we're in this together mike XD Get well soon!
Post  by Sponsored content

Yay For Being Sick!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Blogs-
Jump to: