Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Your Least Favorite Hero

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

Credits : 4208

Your Least Favorite Hero Empty
PostSubject: Your Least Favorite Hero   Your Least Favorite Hero EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:30 am

What's the hero/es that irritates you the most, You Fear the Most, or you just Label as Useless?

I'm still new to LoL but i've gotten my fair info thanks to friends that play it more than me.

The one i played against and hate! Is Zilean. Those bombs are annoying!!!!

Blitzcrank+Udyr Combo i fear... I got stunned and surrounded and... well lets just say my health didn't Deplete It just Disappeared.....

From what i can tell based on other player/friend Opinions. Sivir is a very Useless hero. The reason being her range is terrible and her AP is just as bad~

Well those are me three least favorite~ Your tuurn
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4740

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Hero   Your Least Favorite Hero EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:59 am

Well, in general I don't like strong champs in enemy team, and weak ones in mine xD

though I mostly dislike new champs because they are strong even if the player isn't skilled

if you want a name, I hate kassadin, he hardcounters my precious ahri and I can't play him xD

btw, ever heard of the shaco syndrome?
Back to top Go down
NowiS
Commander
Commander
NowiS

Credits : 4174

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Hero   Your Least Favorite Hero EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Rengar

It seems every Rengar that's on my team sucks and every Rengar that ends up on the opposition seesms to be a pro Rengar. I just don't like when Rengar's in the game.

In fact, I don't like any of the champions that can stealth such as Eve, Twitch, Shaco, etc...
Back to top Go down
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

Credits : 4208

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Hero   Your Least Favorite Hero EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:
Well, in general I don't like strong champs in enemy team, and weak ones in mine xD

though I mostly dislike new champs because they are strong even if the player isn't skilled

if you want a name, I hate kassadin, he hardcounters my precious ahri and I can't play him xD

btw, ever heard of the shaco syndrome?

Never heard of it
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4528

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Hero   Your Least Favorite Hero EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:26 am

The hero that irritates me most is Teemo. I just hate BOMBS. It ruins everything, from routes to (yes, I'm still alive then boom... dies*)

The heroes I really fear the most are Kassadin, Talon, and Ahri. If they're in the enemy team, it feels like I'm powerless :O

I think the useless hero is none. The reason why some heroes are useless because of the player that is controlling the hero is also useless XD so be careful guys.
Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/
NowiS
Commander
Commander
NowiS

Credits : 4174

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Hero   Your Least Favorite Hero EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:42 am

I guess I could update my hate list. I hate playing against a Vi. She's so strong at dueling and ganking. And late game all you need to do is ult a carry and pretty much take them out of the fight.

I hate playing really slow moving champions like nautilus. I know they're good, but they feel so sluggish compared to the really mobile champs. Plus his auto attack is super slow and sometimes I accidentally cancel his autos >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Least Favorite Hero   Your Least Favorite Hero Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Least Favorite Hero
Page 1 of 1