Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Your Favorite Movie

Go down 
+4
Ruriel
Kiwa_Hajimari
Lotus&Japan
Rami
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4777

Your Favorite Movie Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Movie   Your Favorite Movie EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:59 am

What Is Your Favorite Movie And Briefly Explain Why?

Your Favorite Movie Crash10

My Favorite Movie Is Crash Because It Deals With The Issue Of Racism. Racism Is A Global Issue.
"Los Angeles citizens with vastly separate lives collide in interweaving stories of race, loss and redemption."
Back to top Go down
Lotus&Japan
Sergeant
Sergeant
Lotus&Japan

Credits : 4171

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Movie   Your Favorite Movie EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 pm

ouuu there is a lot of good movies Very Happy the funniest, the most romantic, the best tragedy,...I don't quite remember what I saw till now scratch 
but I will mention the best animated movie for me it is the top 10 movies from Hayao Miyazaki....and I mean it, all movies are awesome (most of them you can find on this link)
I'm sure you watched one... Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4729

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Movie   Your Favorite Movie EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:21 pm

I guess my fave movie is this one
Your Favorite Movie JaqHR,
at least in terms of "would watch again and again
but there are just too many. Of the more recent, I really liked cloud atlas because of the art in directing and acting that was shown in this movie (5 actors fill about 20 roles, each of them both male and female ones, for example Halle Berry playing and 90-years old Asian  surgeon or Hugo Weaving [Elrond, Matrix's Mr. Smith] plays some hospital's supervisor lady)

and that one:
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4850

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Movie   Your Favorite Movie EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:57 pm

My Favorite Movie:

Finding Nemo was literally my childhood. My dad loved the movie so we watched it practically every day. To this day, I bring the movie on long car trips to watch.

Lotus&Japan wrote:
ouuu there is a lot of good movies :Dthe funniest, the most romantic, the best tragedy,...I don't quite remember what I saw till now scratch 
but I will mention the best animated movie for me it is the top 10 movies from Hayao Miyazaki....and I mean it, all movies are awesome (most of them you can find on this link)

Spirited Away comes in at a close second for me.. only because I thought it was scary when I first watched it when I was little. No Face creeped me out and the old witch was really ugly XD Also, I didn't really understand the movie back then... I still love it nonetheless XD
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Rex Lex
Hobbies Section Moderator
Hobbies Section Moderator
Rex Lex

Credits : 4227

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Movie   Your Favorite Movie EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:09 am

Lotus&Japan wrote:
ouuu there is a lot of good movies :Dthe funniest, the most romantic, the best tragedy,...I don't quite remember what I saw till now scratch 
I watched the first one like 5 times by now lol pretty awesome movie and I wathced a few others from the list as well but I'm too lazy to list them now
Back to top Go down
Lotus&Japan
Sergeant
Sergeant
Lotus&Japan

Credits : 4171

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Movie   Your Favorite Movie EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Rex Lex wrote:

I watched the first one like 5 times by now lol pretty awesome movie and I wathced a few others from the list as well but I'm too lazy to list them now

youuu lazy boy Evil or Very Mad (...but I'm lazy too, I shouldn't complain xD)
indeed, I could watch all movies over and over again... Smile

Ruriel wrote:

Spirited Away comes in at a close second for me.. only because I thought it was scary when I first watched it when I was little. No Face creeped me out and the old witch was really ugly XD Also, I didn't really understand the movie back then... I still love it nonetheless XD

hahaha yes, it has wierd characters and mysterious plot but that's why it's interesting and the best of the best....I totally love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AceRayne
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
AceRayne

Credits : 3991

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Movie   Your Favorite Movie EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:14 pm

I have no idea why but its the Chronicles of Riddick xD
Back to top Go down
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

Credits : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Movie   Your Favorite Movie EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:55 am

I watched Pulp Fiction Over and Over and Over in Middle School/High School
Because of it i memorized some of the line and my mom stop referring me as her "Little Girl" Love this MOVIE!
Your Favorite Movie Pulp-f12
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4913

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Movie   Your Favorite Movie EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:25 am

dont really watch that much movie...
it would probably these...

pirates of the caribbean...
or
sherlock holmes...

cant really give any reason other than because its funny...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Movie   Your Favorite Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Movie
Page 1 of 1