Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

some ideas...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4912

some ideas... Empty
PostSubject: some ideas...   some ideas... EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:06 pm

well since i was informed that my January is most likely going to be busy i decided to post this one so you guys would read it before the meeting comes...

UNMERGING THE SECTIONS...

my reason is simple...

Lelouch_Vi_Britannia wrote:
Okay let me see...

i dont really mean to offend your opinions but i dont think that merging those sections are a good idea...
yeah its close to my suggestions of having a shared moderators on those sections but then again...the decision of merging the sections are based on how the site is now...its not like were expecting the site to be like this forever...
the inactivity of those sections are because of the numbers of members we got right now...

so i think that we should unmerge those sections cause they are soon going to be busy...im not sure when...but it will sure be difficult for us to unmerge them once the site is busy...it will just make a lot if confusion...

please try and think about it again...

im on my phone right now so i cant really type that much...i will try and explain it more if you guys have some questions about my opinion...

POST COUNt IN THE FORUM GAMES SECTION...
i think that we should count the points instead of counting the post...cause as we know...we have credits exchange which is why points is more important than the post so i think that users would be more encouraged to post if they know that they can earn points...although we probably need to make the points here a bit lesser...
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4849

some ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ideas...   some ideas... EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:38 am

I'm really busy atm so I can't give you a decent reply to your thoughts but thank you for giving us your opinion lelou ^^ It will certainly be taken into consideration during the next meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/

some ideas...
Page 1 of 1