Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima

Go down 
+3
KimHaedi
Rami
Kiwa_Hajimari
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4720

Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima Empty
PostSubject: Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima   Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:12 am

Which site do you like more, and for what reasons?

If you had to decide between those two (forums only), which would you pick?

I, for example, prefer the chat possibilities here and the fact that all members know each other well.

AU on the other hand has more diversity in discussions and hardliners like Vermillion orr CureOne don't have to care about irritating some users because there are enough others around, while we all tend to take less extreme positions in discussion to avoid greater dissens. Not that it would be a bad thing xD

I think I'd actually take this site instead of AU forums, i like it here more atm. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima   Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:10 am

AM = i like love <3

AU = I hate.

That's all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4768

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima   Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Interesting Thread You Guys Brought Up. Well I Like This Site Better Plus I Got All My Friends That Im Closer With Here. All The Improvement We Are Making Will Start To Pay In The Future. Thanks Guys That You Like This Site Better.  
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5084

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima   Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 12:33 pm

I would have to agree with everyone here so far, I prefer A.M. over AU anytime. Since this site is newer than AU. It's hard to compare sites... But overall, I consider this site because it's easier to access places and you won't miss any new events here and threads. Making friends is a piece of cake too!
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4904

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima   Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:52 pm

i think i would say AU since its very active...but thats because this site is just starting...i like this because of its chats and most mods and admins are well you know...

since its just because of the activeness...overall i would prefer this given the time difference...
Back to top Go down
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

Credits : 4188

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima   Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:29 pm

I Like AM better because i know the people here alot more than the people in AU
I ALMOST completely abandoned AU forums. Almost. but i find myself post and reply more here
than AU. hell i forget about AU Forums lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima   Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:14 pm

GuiltyStory wrote:
I Like AM better because i know the people here alot more than the people in AU
I ALMOST completely abandoned AU forums. Almost. but i find myself post and reply more here
than AU. hell i forget about AU Forums lol

Well, no one can blame you cause it's really fun here. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima   Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:51 am

Obviously AM ^^ I find it hard to integrate myself into the AU community sometimes. It's tough to just jump into threads like GCT because everyone knows each other well. And I'm not satisfied with just posting on random threads when no one really cares about what you say. Thus, the reason why I want AM to be extremely friendly came about XD
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4508

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima   Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:58 am

Ofc, AM. The only place that I have in AU is the Artwork Section. In here, I have all of them wahahah.

Tbh, I would chose AU if the old members are back because of the GCT but sadly, that's not gonna happen, even after millions of years.
Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima   Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Madness versus Anime Ultima
Page 1 of 1