Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Anime Madness picture

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4728

Anime Madness picture Empty
PostSubject: Anime Madness picture   Anime Madness picture EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:21 pm

hey guys, how about adding Natsu in the picture directly above this thread at the space where luffy's hand is atm?
the hand is already covered by the letters, so I guess luffy wouldn't mind, and I think Natsu would fit there, what do you say? xD
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4849

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness picture   Anime Madness picture EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:09 pm

If I'm not mistaken, vezz created the banner so if you want to make a change to that particular banner, you should ask him. But I personally think it's a good idea since FT is essentially changing the big 4 into the big 5. Natsu surely deserves his place up there with the rest of the legends.

On a side note, to change things up a bit, once AM has gathered more active members, I think an interesting idea would be to change the banner to reflect the current season's anime. Just a thought to put out there.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4912

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness picture   Anime Madness picture EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:19 am

well yeah...he was on the first banner but i think naruto was not in...
and then i asked for naruto to be added but then natsu disappeared...
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4728

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness picture   Anime Madness picture EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:54 am

ah right, I remember xD

k, whatever, I personally think ruriel's "current anime" idea is far better than the big 5 on a banner, though we could consider making this our standard/default one or sth when our GFXers are too busy to make a pic of the recent anime characters
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Private
Private
Kaname

Credits : 4058

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness picture   Anime Madness picture EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Ive seen this done on another site.  How about getting the gfx members to have a contest and see what they can come up with a banner for the site?  Like per season maybe?  As long as the name of the site is on the banner.  Its just an idea.  For instance one for the fall/autumn?  Then Winter and so on...i know im not that active but i think it would be fun and i wouldnt mind trying:)
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4849

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness picture   Anime Madness picture EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Kaname wrote:
Ive seen this done on another site.  How about getting the gfx members to have a contest and see what they can come up with a banner for the site?  Like per season maybe?  As long as the name of the site is on the banner.  Its just an idea.  For instance one for the fall/autumn?  Then Winter and so on...i know im not that active but i think it would be fun and i wouldnt mind trying:)
That's a good idea! Except unfortunately, we don't have enough members on the site for voting :/
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4912

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness picture   Anime Madness picture EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:00 pm

Ruriel wrote:
Kaname wrote:
That's a good idea! Except unfortunately, we don't have enough members on the site for voting :/
yeah...thats what were lacking...

sent a couple of invitations on deviantart but only one came...
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4776

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness picture   Anime Madness picture EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:12 am

I will take this idea to consideration and talk to everyone about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Madness picture   Anime Madness picture Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Madness picture
Page 1 of 1