Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

most hated naruto character...

Go down 
+4
Rex Lex
Ruriel
Adrasteia
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4902

most hated naruto character... Empty
PostSubject: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:04 am

which naruto character is your least favorite...

since sakura is overly popular...i think lets remove her in the choices...
mine is danzo...

now then...how about you???

Last edited by Lelouch_Vi_Britannia on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adrasteia
Private
Private
Adrasteia

Credits : 4080

PostSubject: Re: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Damn, hard one... I'd say Sakura but I never hated her, I 
just found her freakin' annoying. Sasuke ftw cause he killed my Itachi. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4839

PostSubject: Re: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:04 pm

I don't hate any one character but I never liked Danzo. I understand why he did the things he did, but I still don't agree with them. Orochimaru is another. I know he's really helped out in the past few chapters, but he just creeps me out.

I actually like Sakura and I'm disgusted with the fact that most people who hate her don't have a legit reason to hate her. They just simply jump on the bandwagon. Besides, hate is a strong word.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Rex Lex
Hobbies Section Moderator
Rex Lex

Credits : 4216

PostSubject: Re: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:46 am

Ruriel wrote:
I don't hate any one character but I never liked Danzo. I understand why he did the things he did, but I still don't agree with them. Orochimaru is another. I know he's really helped out in the past few chapters, but he just creeps me out.

I actually like Sakura and I'm disgusted with the fact that most people who hate her don't have a legit reason to hate her. They just simply jump on the bandwagon. Besides, hate is a strong word.
yes that's true she made a bad first impression on me I have my reasons but I cant think of anybody else though I don't really hate sakura
Back to top Go down
Lotus&Japan
Sergeant
Sergeant
Lotus&Japan

Credits : 4160

PostSubject: Re: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Danzo! kill kill kill..oh he is already killed - great!
Kiba!
spoiler!:
Aburame Shino! I hate bugs
...and some others not so important...

but why Sakura? I agree she was boring from the beginning, but now she is pretty strong and cool.
Back to top Go down
Rex Lex
Rex Lex

PostSubject: Re: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Lotus&Japan wrote:
Kiba!
spoiler!:

but why Sakura? I agree she was boring from the beginning, but now she is pretty strong and cool.
she still isn't as strong as she should be as a main character but I agree she is strong kishi doesn't know how to deal whit female characters
Back to top Go down
Lotus&Japan
Sergeant
Sergeant
Lotus&Japan

Credits : 4160

PostSubject: Re: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Rex Lex wrote:
Lotus&Japan wrote:
Kiba!
spoiler!:

she still isn't as strong as she should be as a main character but I agree she is strong kishi doesn't know how to deal whit female characters

that's your opinion, I think she will be as strong as tsunade (but you apparently think that healing powers are lame).
kishi knows what he is doing:
most hated naruto character... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFatSvPhlq0TtE73j8ms1CtZm5_JKQmYKJ_nOAkmuxY6COrzj4xD
Back to top Go down
Rex Lex
Rex Lex

PostSubject: Re: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Lotus&Japan wrote:
Rex Lex wrote:
Lotus&Japan wrote:
Kiba!
spoiler!:

that's your opinion, I think she will be as strong as tsunade (but you apparently think that healing powers are lame).
most hated naruto character... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFatSvPhlq0TtE73j8ms1CtZm5_JKQmYKJ_nOAkmuxY6COrzj4xD
no I never said that yeah I agree she isn't strong as Tsunade she probably will be stronger and kishi admitted he isn't good whit female character development her healing powers are quite good actually but she is still far behind she could be and should be way better than she actually is right now after alll she is amain character
Back to top Go down
Knight
Major
Major
Knight

Credits : 4260

PostSubject: Re: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:00 am

hmmm maye choji xD cause i don't like his power xD but i don't really hate him.... i just don't like his powers xD lol
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4839

PostSubject: Re: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Rex Lex wrote:
Lotus&Japan wrote:
Rex Lex wrote:
Lotus&Japan wrote:
Kiba!
spoiler!:

no I never said that  yeah I agree she isn't strong as Tsunade she probably will be stronger  and kishi admitted he isn't good whit female character development her healing powers are quite good actually but she is still far behind she could be and should be way better than she actually is right now after alll she is amain character  

I completely agree. While Tsunaed was on par with her team members, Sakura is much further behind. Granted, she didn't have some special power like the Kyuubi's chakra or the Sharingan from the get-go but still... I'm happy with her development in the manga right now though. She's improved so much from the whiny girl in episode 1.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5082

PostSubject: Re: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:26 am

i dont like gara becus hes sucha great fighter XD and he beated rock lee once i think during the beginning episodes..  yeah  hater here XD
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4506

PostSubject: Re: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Danzo

Spoiler:

@HattieKim: I actually like Gaara. You should watch Naruto Shippuden and you'll see the greatness of Gaara right before your eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4902

PostSubject: Re: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:09 pm

KimHaedi wrote:
i dont like gara becus hes sucha great fighter XD and he beated rock lee once i think during the beginning episodes..  yeah  hater here XD
never saw this coming...

InXanity wrote:
Danzo

Spoiler:
well this i expected...i think it is to be expected though since he's though one who played the bad guy...
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5082

PostSubject: wah   most hated naruto character... EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:38 am

i dont like sasuke sometimes XD.. i wish he had a fun side of him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most hated naruto character...   most hated naruto character... Empty

Back to top Go down

most hated naruto character...
Page 1 of 1