Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

What could I do now?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5081

What could I do now? Empty
PostWhat could I do now?

Well since summer is here for me... I don't have any summer classes due to not having any transportation. not nice right?LOL..

and also i dont have coins for the buses..

I'm losing motivation to do a lot of things.. because of med..lol shucks really.

well during the summer i have a few events that i can't wait for it to arrive.

like my birthday! i'm bringing Ramiro, Simon (if he can come) and my 3 other girl friends from college. Not sure if everyone could go but thats enough ppl. I don't want a huge crowd of friends to come because it'll be hard to pay attention to everyone. I just hope the ones that i've asked to come can come.

and then i'll be hanging out with a good friend. We'll go see a new movie! which that'll be awesome. i love movies! The best i've seen mostly are American movies. ^O^ they're good at making films.

I've been a lil lazy to play drums.. too. I even lost motivation to try out for a hip hop dance class during the summer. and i must recruit ppl for my band.. but

for some odd reason, i'm losing movitation.. what helps you guys get pumped up? my self-esteem is low nowadays.. due to med.. dont ask what med TOO. lol

I just hope hanging out with friends might cure it in a way.. or get some encouragements.. from peeps. here or skype.

but yeah.. i can even lose weight as fast as i use to due to meds again.

everything seems harder to do.. bc of medication.

what do you guys do to help yourself if you lost a lot of self-esteem from commodities??
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

What could I do now? :: Comments

Vezzel
Re: What could I do now?
Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:45 pm by Vezzel
hey, i can be in your birthday too, spiritually and technologically... we had a voice call yesterday right? ill fix my mic, u bring a netbook with u in ur birthday and thats exactly how ill be there, following u guys and having fun as well lol

anyway, as u know im sick right now and my doctor gave me a medicine thats a bit too powerful for me, it makes me sleepy, my body feels heavy and stuff like that so, i kinda know what u r talking about, its hard to do things when u r... not being yourself completelly.
now to answer each of ur questions, i have always had problems getting pumped up to do something for myself alone, i usually try to find people to help, thats where my real motivation lies, after i have helped my mood gets better and then i just do whatever i want, thats also the answer to ur second question, in my opinion u should find something that doesnt make u feel good but proud of yourself, it really helps when u need some motivation to do something else Smile
KimHaedi
Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:26 pm by KimHaedi
Vezzel wrote:
hey, i can be in your birthday too, spiritually and technologically... we had a voice call yesterday right? ill fix my mic, u bring a netbook with u in ur birthday and thats exactly how ill be there, following u guys and having fun as well lol

anyway, as u know im sick right now and my doctor gave me a medicine thats a bit too powerful for me, it makes me sleepy, my body feels heavy and stuff like that so, i kinda know what u r talking about, its hard to do things when u r... not being yourself completelly.
now to answer each of ur questions, i have always had problems getting pumped up to do something for myself alone, i usually try to find people to help, thats where my real motivation lies, after i have helped my mood gets better and then i just do whatever i want, thats also the answer to ur second question, in my opinion u should find something that doesnt make u feel good but proud of yourself, it really helps when u need some motivation to do something else Smile

hey thanks Vez. wow you sure wrote a lot! that helps so much of your perspective on meds. thanks again. ^O^. I appreciate how you cared for replying. : )

you reply to a lot of ppl dont CHA?XD oh hahah funny.. but i dont have a book note..soo XD to make u come to the birthday party.. its guna be a wet party too. a waterpark soo sorry.. XD
Vezzel
Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:41 pm by Vezzel
KimHaedi wrote:
hey thanks Vez. wow you sure wrote a lot! that helps so much of your perspective on meds. thanks again. ^O^. I appreciate how you cared for replying. : )

you reply to a lot of ppl dont CHA?XD oh hahah funny.. but i dont have a book note..soo XD to make u come to the birthday party.. its guna be a wet party too. a waterpark soo sorry.. XD

ahh shit, waterpark :/ well i can always be spiritually arround xD
well yeah, i do have lots of people who talk to me all at the same time or who have replied to me some hours ago, thats the magic timezones have... anyway, thats what i get for helping total strangers in a first place, now i have become friends with all of them and cant just foget about their replies and messages, right? im famous Razz

anyway u r welcome, it sure is tough to pretend being ok arround others when u r under the effect of some medicine, those stuff can make u feel depressed, with no energy, moody, sleepy... different negative effects that wont do any help on social relationships, i hope that ur problems gets solved soon so that u can stop taking those stuff, ill be able to stop taking my medicine next week so ill have to endure it a little more and nothing else, im glad i dont usually get sick!
Ruriel
Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:27 pm by Ruriel
I don't know why you're taking medication but I hope that you get better soon so that you no longer have to take it. When I was little, I had severe asthma and I had to use this mask thing to inhale medication. Not fun. It left me with no energy and I felt like a weirdo.

I'm not sure how to help you since it was a long time ago, but just try to be around other people as much as possible. You can easily forget about your worries and have a good time. When you're all alone, that's when you start feeling all icky again.

Oh, and do I have permission to fly to LA and crash your party? 8D
KimHaedi
Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:04 pm by KimHaedi
Ruriel wrote:
I don't know why you're taking medication but I hope that you get better soon so that you no longer have to take it. When I was little, I had severe asthma and I had to use this mask thing to inhale medication. Not fun. It left me with no energy and I felt like a weirdo.

I'm not sure how to help you since it was a long time ago, but just try to be around other people as much as possible. You can easily forget about your worries and have a good time. When you're all alone, that's when you start feeling all icky again.

Oh, and do I have permission to fly to LA and crash your party? 8D

oh u had asthma beforE? wow.. yeah.. i cant even imagine the pain that u had to go through.. must of been tough for you.

thanks for caring Steph. yes u can come to my birthday party that is if ur serious.. but i doubt that you are serious XD i wish u could come>< Ramiro and Simon (well maybe Simon) will come to my party XD Its near Six Flags.. i think its called something like Hurricane somethin XD.. i've heard that it has 13 rides.in total. but im going on a busy day.. Saturday lol.. dont have much options.. since my friends cant make it on the weekdays.
Post  by Sponsored content

What could I do now?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Blogs-
Jump to: