Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Life will Never be Fair for Anyone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5096

Life will Never be Fair for Anyone. Empty
PostLife will Never be Fair for Anyone.

this will be a short blog but... i wish life wasn't about competition so much.. or who's the best...... I wonder how I'll become during the future...Be like other people around the world... who look or want the best.. oh god help me. to see the good within people.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Life will Never be Fair for Anyone. :: Comments

Ruriel
Re: Life will Never be Fair for Anyone.
Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:07 pm by Ruriel
Yeah... it's a dog eat dog world out there. ...But without competition, there be significantly less motivation to do anything and how would society advance? Much of our current technology comes from competition between businesses and even nations.
Toilet
Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:51 pm by Toilet
Yes. without competition there is no motivation. exactly how Ruriel said. What will grades do? if you don't compete? then people will find it useless to take exams.Right?.. that's imo Very Happy
KimHaedi
Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:11 am by KimHaedi
lol.. u guys.. its not always about whos the best.. but whos more humbled in any industry too.. i've researched and had a lil experience with talking with actors and singers and etc.. and they've all said.. not just experience but being very humble is what they are searching for too. and etc. u gota work with ppl who will obey and not just do w.e. they want dur. lol. oh nvm. u just guys dont understand how i feel atm.

my someone is great at what they do, but they havent been picked becus they dont have a degree.. but he has a lot more knowledge and experience over it too.. whicht that sucks.. butt.
Toilet
Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:31 am by Toilet
KimHaedi wrote:
lol.. u guys.. its not always about whos the best.. but whos more humbled in any industry too.. i've researched and had a lil experience with talking with actors and singers and etc.. and they've all said.. not just experience but being very humble is what they are searching for too. and etc. u gota work with ppl who will obey and not just do w.e. they want dur. lol. oh nvm. u just guys dont understand how i feel atm.

my someone is great at what they do, but they havent been picked becus they dont have a degree.. but he has a lot more knowledge and experience over it too.. whicht that sucks.. butt.

yes i know. being humble is one thing. But Being great at your work and at the same time being humble is what really is important. Take for example an engineer you cannot hire a person who is very humble, that doesn't even know math. right? and you cannot hire a person who is very smart, but doesn't even listen since he is so confident. we are not saying that it is always about the best but we are simply saying "without competition there is no motivation". the honors in your class for example they strive hard for their future and at the same time they use competition for motivation. Why do scientist work hard and compete on whose theory is the real one?. so i pretty much know how you feel.

Life will Never be Fair for Anyone.

Page 1 of 1