Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~

Go down 
+7
Ruriel
RevoluXionist
Rami
Toilet
Vezzel
Knight
KimHaedi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5097

Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ Empty
PostSubject: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:46 am

Well simple! all you gotta do is confess who you like on this thread and that's it!

If you do not like anyone currently then tell us who you use to like.

It can be anyone!! or multiple of people too.

Here i'll start off first:

I don't like anyone, but i like anime hot characters so far. LOLXD!! I'm over obsessing with Minah from GirlsDAY or ClariS girls XD!! and no, i am not gay XD!!! But i might be interested in something, but i don't want to say because I am not sure yet. : 3 turns lightly pink-

Last edited by KimHaedi on Tue May 21, 2013 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight
Major
Major
Knight

Credits : 4275

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:53 am

kim-chan rami would SCREAM your name! xD

well I love myself xD i used to love my best friend...
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:59 am

Knight wrote:
kim-chan rami would SCREAM your name! xD

well I love myself xD i used to love my best friend...

OMG XDDDDDD THATS TRUE.. THOUGH HE WOULD SHOUT IT OUT HUH? XD.............GULPS.><! AAAAAAAH I DONT WANNA BLUSH XDD U EVIL XDD

OH GOOD ONE LOVE URSELF. I SHOULD OF SAID THAT XDDDDD SMART..HMM

OMG UR BEST FRIEND?!!? WOW NICE. SHE must of been really cute to like akakaka

^O^ but what happened to the love?? u got tired of her? XD! omg thats soo mean to say LOL!!!!!! GOMENE!XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD................... IM REALLY NOT A MEAN PERSON AT HEART REALLY NOW XD
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4739

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:26 am

i used to love a girl called julieta some years ago, she was a schoolmate and we were very good friends, i confessed, she said "just friends" and a looong and bored melancholic story of an unrequited love began... i was able to get past her after 1 year and a half (was very in love, such a powerful sickness that is) and im now with no one in my mind or heart, single guy here girls! lol! jk
Back to top Go down
Knight
Major
Major
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:29 am

@kim-chan well,we broke up recently.

Back to top Go down
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Credits : 13846

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:01 am

I LOVE YOU LETTUCE AND POTATOES AND BACONS! mwah mwah mwah XOXO
Back to top Go down
https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4781

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:35 am

I Confess That I Like Hattie, And Everyday I've Grown To Like Her More.
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4521

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:09 pm

I used to have my first girlfriend named Michaela 2 years ago in my 2nd year of HS. We were hanging out a lot and it lasted for 1 and a half year. She broke up to me because her parents didn't like that much over the last days of our relationship and she was going to transfer into an international school and meet her ex super rich BF again. Actually, I didn't know that she was a bitch and a gold digger until that time. It felt like she was lying to me all those times and was aiming for my money. After that, it was the first time I got really depressed and felt lost in those excruciating days. Well, it's all in the past no and I hope I can have a good one next time, I guess...
Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:49 pm

InXanity wrote:
I used to have my first girlfriend named Michaela 2 years ago in my 2nd year of HS. We were hanging out a lot and it lasted for 1 and a half year. She broke up to me because her parents didn't like that much over the last days of our relationship and she was going to transfer into an international school and meet her ex super rich BF again. Actually, I didn't know that she was a bitch and a gold digger until that time. It felt like she was lying to me all those times and was aiming for my money. After that, it was the first time I got really depressed and felt lost in those excruciating days. Well, it's all in the past no and I hope I can have a good one next time, I guess...

I Really Feel You Bro Been There Done That.
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4854

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:07 am

InXanity wrote:

I'm glad that you had the courage to tell that to us. Maybe it's a sign that you've moved on ^^ I hope that you find someone who truly loves you for you.

I used to like (I wouldn't say love... I've never truly been in love before) one of my coworkers. I had a huge crush on him for a year and he was always such a gentleman and he was so sweet. I was going to tell him that I liked him, but my friends warned me against it saying that they were sure he didn't like me back. I wanted to tell him anyway, to get it off my chest, but I didn't want to destroy our friendship. So I just quietly watched him get further and further away from me until in September, he moved to Boston to go to university.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:49 am

Confession threads again!.. then i would say: I LOVE BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mikex38
Raptor Master (Moderator)
Raptor Master (Moderator)
Mikex38

Credits : 4136

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:57 am

I confess that I am in love with one piece
Back to top Go down
YamiNiisama
Corporal
Corporal
YamiNiisama

Credits : 4111

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:37 am

I love Yami-swaan. Yes I'm a lolicon, and I'm proud Smile
Back to top Go down
Zen
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zen

Credits : 4173

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:37 am

I hate everyone. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Knight
Major
Major
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:11 am

Zen wrote:

ow zen you're so sweet. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:57 pm

I Confess I Miss Hattie Right Now!
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4917

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 am

Zen wrote:

Zen is a tsundere...kawaii...XD...
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: yesyes love   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:54 pm

^O^ thanks all this is nice to make something about love XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~   Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Confess your Love TO THE WORLD if you dare~
Page 1 of 1