Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

A humble request.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zen

Credits : 4164

A humble request. Empty
PostSubject: A humble request.   A humble request. EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:44 pm

I rarely use any type of effects when making a GFX.
Why? It's because I don't have any I really like. If someone could send me a pack full of resources that could be used for effects, I would highly appreciate it.

Note* I don't want some website. I want a download link. tongue
Back to top Go down
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Credits : 4364

A humble request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble request.   A humble request. EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:52 pm

It would be great if you tell us want you want. There are images, patterns, textures, c4ds, abstracts, c4d effects. What exactly are you planning to use?

Ill link you to either DA or one other site and you just download from there.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zen

A humble request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble request.   A humble request. EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:08 pm

nel-chan wrote:
It would be great if you tell us want you want. There are images, patterns, textures, c4ds, abstracts, c4d effects. What exactly are you planning to use?

Ill link you to either DA or one other site and you just download from there.

I really need patterns, textures, abstracts and c4d effects.

I don't want a site unless it has packs ready to download.

Back to top Go down
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

A humble request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble request.   A humble request. EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Well only DA as packs as far as ive seen, gimme some time and ill link you some to the page, you should also check the related on the side when i link you, to see what sort of pattern or c4d's you might want to work with ^^
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4730

A humble request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble request.   A humble request. EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:51 pm

i have been thinking lately to make a downloadable link to the c4ds, textures, backgrounds, renders and tutorials i have, of course not everything is mine and its not done yet so, if u can wait ill let u know whenever i have it ready to download Smile
if u need something like... right now or sooner then the only thing i can do is show u the stuff i have downloaded from deviantart, everything i have downloaded from there so far is on my fav list so it wont be that hard to find it for u xD
Back to top Go down
Zen
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zen

A humble request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble request.   A humble request. EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:26 pm

nel-chan wrote:
Well only DA as packs as far as ive seen, gimme some time and ill link you some to the page, you should also check the related on the side when i link you, to see what sort of pattern or c4d's you might want to work with ^^

Alright, cool.

Vezzel wrote:
i have been thinking lately to make a downloadable link to the c4ds, textures, backgrounds, renders and tutorials i have, of course not everything is mine and its not done yet so, if u can wait ill let u know whenever i have it ready to download Smile
if u need something like... right now or sooner then the only thing i can do is show u the stuff i have downloaded from deviantart, everything i have downloaded from there so far is on my fav list so it wont be that hard to find it for u xD

That would be awesome, and i'd really appreciate it. I can definitely wait.
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

A humble request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble request.   A humble request. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Zen wrote:

hey Zen, here is the link to the deviantart page were i downloaded a pack of fonts i use, there are 200 of them http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Letritas-fonts-byLauSwagy-358611791
also for other fonts i use this site: http://www.dafont.com/
im planning on making a pack with renders, backgrounds, c4ds, textures and brushes later. between the brushes u can find splatters, abstracts, shapes, water shaped brushes, etc... if im not mistaken u can even find hearts somewhere xD had to use them for a SOTW with valentine theme, anyway, its a big amount of them, ill see if i can manage to get the downloadable file ready for tonight/tomorrow, i dont even have an account on a site to upload things for download so i will have to do some research on that as well lol
anyway, hope this works for now!
Back to top Go down
Zen
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zen

A humble request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble request.   A humble request. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Vezzel wrote:
Zen wrote:

hey Zen, here is the link to the deviantart page were i downloaded a pack of fonts i use, there are 200 of them http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Letritas-fonts-byLauSwagy-358611791
also for other fonts i use this site: http://www.dafont.com/
im planning on making a pack with renders, backgrounds, c4ds, textures and brushes later. between the brushes u can find splatters, abstracts, shapes, water shaped brushes, etc... if im not mistaken u can even find hearts somewhere xD had to use them for a SOTW with valentine theme, anyway, its a big amount of them, ill see if i can manage to get the downloadable file ready for tonight/tomorrow, i dont even have an account on a site to upload things for download so i will have to do some research on that as well lol
anyway, hope this works for now!

Thanks for the fonts. Can never have enough. xD
Dude, if you do that. I will love you forever. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

A humble request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble request.   A humble request. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Zen wrote:
Thanks for the fonts. Can never have enough. xD
Dude, if you do that. I will love you forever. Very Happy

no problem bro ^^
ill be making a thread later, im uploading both on mediafire so i expect it to take... i dont know, 40 minutes, 1 hour maybe? anyway, ill let u know xD

EDIT:
here u go=
click Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

A humble request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble request.   A humble request. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:16 am

So do I post the DA links or you just use vez stuff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A humble request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A humble request.   A humble request. Empty

Back to top Go down

A humble request.
Page 1 of 1