Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Thought I might share my stuff?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PufflyJigg
Recruit
Recruit
PufflyJigg

Credits : 3774

Thought I might share my stuff?  Empty
PostSubject: Thought I might share my stuff?    Thought I might share my stuff?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:48 am

I really enjoy making graphics so I thought I'd share them here in case anyone would like to see them. Smile - I make anime-related ones and non-anime related ones so if you'd like to see some that aren't anime, let me know and I'll post them too!

To start with, here's a few anime ones. Smile

Thought I might share my stuff?  LelouchiconThought I might share my stuff?  IconfordatutieThought I might share my stuff?  Forthecutepersonlololol

Thought I might share my stuff?  FordawutieThought I might share my stuff?  ForScawtThought I might share my stuff?  IdonthaveatitleforthisThought I might share my stuff?  RainbownessThought I might share my stuff?  LThought I might share my stuff?  Ulquiorra

Thought I might share my stuff?  ZeroGuitysig

Thought I might share my stuff?  Natsumesignatureresize
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4920

PostSubject: Re: Thought I might share my stuff?    Thought I might share my stuff?  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:18 pm

you've got a different size for ava...

well...they're nice...except that some are a bit too bright...

and the sig...i like the first one...
well the second is good too but its got a lot of empty space...you might want to have your render a bit more on the middle...cause you had it on the left too much that you left a lot of space on the right...

well anyways...keep it up...
Back to top Go down
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
seyyah

Credits : 4182

PostSubject: Re: Thought I might share my stuff?    Thought I might share my stuff?  EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:58 pm

you should add "View this in a well lit places" most of the avatars are too brigt, that its sometimes get really hard to see whats there... they look good, but too bright....

i really liked first sig, its simple and doesnt gives an empty feeling and light is good... for second, not much to say... looks good for me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought I might share my stuff?    Thought I might share my stuff?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thought I might share my stuff?
Page 1 of 1