Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

New member petal_SQ

Go down 
+5
AceRayne
MiddayDelusion
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Mikay
petal_SQ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
petal_SQ
Recruit
Recruit

Credits : 3756

New member petal_SQ Empty
PostSubject: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:42 pm

...hello.

I'm new here.

Idk what to say, erm.......................

...yeah.

SORRY I'M SOCIALLY REALLY AWKWARD EVEN ONLINE
OTL

P.S: Ah, mhmm... just call me SQ is fine~  Very Happy

P.S. II: Well, the site seems really inactive... Anyone here?
*Waves*
...oh, well.
*slowly walks away*
Back to top Go down
Mikay
Music Expert (Media Section Moderator)
Music Expert (Media Section Moderator)
Mikay

Credits : 4112

PostSubject: Re: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Heyy SQ, Welcome welcome Very Happy
Yep there's peoples here *Waves* I'm one of them xD
I hope you'll enjoy it here~ Razz
Check out the rules and I'll see you around AM~
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4908

PostSubject: Re: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:31 pm

welcome to AM leaf...XD...

well the site is pretty active but there are only some few members so...yeah...
Back to top Go down
MiddayDelusion
Private
Private
MiddayDelusion

Credits : 3815

PostSubject: Re: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:04 am

Welcome~

People seem to be more active on the skype chat (that you can join if you want to)... and that dies quite often too.
Back to top Go down
AceRayne
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
AceRayne

Credits : 3986

PostSubject: Re: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a great time here ^^
Back to top Go down
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
seyyah

Credits : 4170

PostSubject: Re: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Welcome to AM Forums petal, hope you'll have a good time here.
And dont worry, we have a small memberbase and there are times when everyone goes somewhere at once...
Back to top Go down
Times
Corporal
Corporal
Times

Credits : 3828

PostSubject: Re: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:51 am

Welcome! You're new at AU as well... xD

Last edited by Times on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vital Distance
Recruit
Recruit
Vital Distance

Credits : 3768

PostSubject: Re: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:57 am

Welcome my child Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeultima.tv/forums/members/vitaldistance/
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5088

PostSubject: Re: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:36 am

yeah it's not so active here on AM yet. once in while it is . how sad right/LOL!LO!OL!LO!

well thanks for the JOIN IN XD

oh oh and and join the AM group chat. Kiwa_H made another new one so ask him to add yah there. or if not him then Mikay. ^ ^

hope we can be friends and chat someday.

waves- see you keh heh. .^ ^.
Back to top Go down
petal_SQ
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:38 am

Hello~
I'm back...!!

Hahaha~

@Times Yupp, I joined AU, too~ Razz

What's the Skype group?
My Skype is petal_sq

Tbh, I'm back here just because Terrah has been really ignoring me on AU and honestly it's really upsetting. I tried to think of what I did that may have made her mad and thought it's because I joined this forum but sort of left real quick. So, Terrah, if you're reading this, I'm realllyyyyy sorry~!!!

I'll come by more often, promise...!!!!
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: Re: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:28 pm

who told you about this site.? did anyone invited u here? or??its.. strange... it seems like TErrah didn't invite u here.. so.. who did? becus she's ignoring you.. you're a bit..of an odd ball...

just be honest with me since you've exposed yourself of why ur here in the first place.

: ) take care. see you in a bit.

p.s. sorry, i didn't mean to come out strong but i hope you would understand. I'm just trying to protect this site and my family here so. Since your new... I would like to gain trust with you. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
petal_SQ
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:33 pm

I found this place the same way I found Animeultima, Animesuki, Animea, etc.
...I just looked up anime forums.

Terrah doesn't hate me, I think. That's what people are telling me. She just tends to ignore some people on AU. You can ask Ramiro or Mikumon. I don't think she means anything bad with it, but we talked the first time we met on AU and then suddenly she ignored me since then, so I got really upset. She never replies to me, so I really have no way to know what is it that I did which made her start ignoring me. Someone told me it might be because I'm a young girl, kinda cutesy and stuff which probably annoys her. I just really want to make up with her somehow, but I don't think I've done anything and I can't contact her, so I have no place to start. I noticed she was here, so I thought she got annoyed because I registered and then left on the same day.

Terrah if you're reading this, I'm really sorry for making it a big deal, but I'm really bothered and upset. I really liked talking with you and Hotaru during my first few days on AU and I really want that back...

Over the past week or two you've been ignoring me, I've been really depressed over this. Like, suddenly a friend acts like she doesn't know me. I kept wondering what was it I did which made you suddenly stop talking to me. I really tried to look for the problem on my part. I really tried. But I couldn't think of anything and that made me feel worse. It felt like you suddenly started hating me and stopped talking to me and I didn't even know why you were doing this. Yesterday I just couldn't take it anymore and voiced out in the thread, saying I felt tormented being ignored. And some people like Mikumon got upset and took it out on you. I told him to apologize and if that's not enough I want to sincerely apologize on his behalf as well. I really had no intention of making you seem bad in front of others, I'm sorry.

Maybe it seems petty to you and maybe it's a huge deal for me just because I'm young, sensitive and stupid, but I really wish you would tell me what's wrong with me so that I could fix it. I'm just, really, really hurt right now.

I just want a reply from you on why you started ignoring me and I'll do as you say. If you think I'm annoying and hate me, I won't bother you anymore. But if you didn't start ignoring me because you disliked me and you would want to be friends, I'll gladly accept.

@KimHaedi you are really coming out strong and it's really scary... tbh. I won't cause any trouble here if that's what you're worried about. I'm seriously just at my wits end since I can't contact Terrah on AU, so I'm here to try and talk to her and work something out. Like yourself, the people on AU is like family to me. I really want to get along with everyone and I want to try my best to sort out things if I need to protect my friendships.
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

PostSubject: Re: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:05 pm

lol.. family AU? But you said.. nvm.. okay, well. good luck talking with her. I'm sure you've already talked to her so.

and I know who you are.  Please stop lying to me okay? Not going to say your true name, but u didnt have to lie to me on skype the other day.  But I'll forgive you for it.

see you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member petal_SQ   New member petal_SQ Empty

Back to top Go down

New member petal_SQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Main Section :: Introductions-
Jump to: