Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dtk
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Anime and Manga News Moderator
dtk

Credits : 4334

Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February Empty
PostSubject: Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February   Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:26 pm

Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February Rosario-vampire-ii-523717

According to a scan from the upcoming February issue of Jump SQ magazine, manga "Rosario to Vampire: Season II" will be ending in the next issue of the magazine which is set to be released February 4th.

Rosario to Vampire: Season II began publishing November 2007 as a sequel to "Rosario to Vampire." The manga also received a TV anime adaptation which aired October 2008.
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5104

PostSubject: Re: Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February   Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:02 am

i was never a fan of this anime because of the graphics XD.. but maybe i'll change my mind.. probably not.XD it seems soo cheesy for me.XD to corny..
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4746

PostSubject: Re: Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February   Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:50 pm

i gotta admit that what kim said might be true to some degree, specially in the case of the anime but the manga does get quite interesting... im not a fan of reading manga but even so, this one has made me look forward to the next issue. the last chapter so far came out some minutes ago over mangafox, 1 left to go i guess Smile and to make the wait more enjoyable, im gonna freaking rewatch the anime, at least the second season which is more interesting than the first one xD
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Recruit
Recruit
Hikari

Credits : 3772

PostSubject: Re: Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February   Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:39 pm

Seriously though, this anime went from School Ground Problems to World Destruction problems.
i still remember when i first picked up the first volume it was bearly in the 4th one of the first season!
So much has happened in this manga My gwad! Glad to be one of the few first to follow it when it was still young and proud to see it end Smile Sad too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February   Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February Empty

Back to top Go down

Manga 'Rosario to Vampire: Season II" to End in February
Page 1 of 1