Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Merging Sections

Go down 
+2
Kiwa_Hajimari
Ruriel
6 posters

Should we merge sections and subsections?
Yes
Merging Sections I_vote_lcap33%Merging Sections I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Merging Sections I_vote_lcap67%Merging Sections I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4849

Merging Sections Empty
PostSubject: Merging Sections   Merging Sections EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:53 am

If you haven't noticed, I have merged the anime and manga sections and deleted the Big 3 subsections due to inactivity in those threads. Do you think we should do the same for the rest of the forum? I personally am all for it. It cleans up our forum a little and makes it easier for new users to explore. I will, of course, relocate all mods who will lose their sections.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4728

Merging Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging Sections   Merging Sections EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:51 am

I wouldn't just continue throwing stuff together, you might end up having stuff merged that doesn't belong together, for example I wouldn't know what to summarize in the hobbies section, though in terms of activity, it would probably be good to do so

I'd leave the entertainment section like it is, it's comparably active in most of the parts, though I'd like to suggest moving the art parts into a separate Artworks Supersection, we have a lot and good GFXers here and the competitions we did worked out fine, they deserve not to be a bunch of threads in Entertainment Sec xD.
Back to top Go down
NowiS
Commander
Commander
NowiS

Credits : 4162

Merging Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging Sections   Merging Sections EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:20 am

I think removing the big three from the anime section was a good call.

I think the sections look ok for now. Maybe the gaming section can be cleaned up a bit, like getting rid of some subsections, but it all depends on activity.

Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4776

Merging Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging Sections   Merging Sections EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:22 am

Yes On The Anime Section

No On The Rest Of The Sections. Leave Them As Is.
Back to top Go down
dtk
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Anime and Manga News Moderator
dtk

Credits : 4322

Merging Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging Sections   Merging Sections EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:38 am

things are fine with just the anime and manga sections been merged i think
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4912

Merging Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging Sections   Merging Sections EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Okay let me see...

i dont really mean to offend your opinions but i dont think that merging those sections are a good idea...
yeah its close to my suggestions of having a shared moderators on those sections but then again...the decision of merging the sections are based on how the site is now...its not like were expecting the site to be like this forever...
the inactivity of those sections are because of the numbers of members we got right now...

so i think that we should unmerge those sections cause they are soon going to be busy...im not sure when...but it will sure be difficult for us to unmerge them once the site is busy...it will just make a lot if confusion...

please try and think about it again...

im on my phone right now so i cant really type that much...i will try and explain it more if you guys have some questions about my opinion...
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4776

Merging Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging Sections   Merging Sections EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Lelouch_Vi_Britannia wrote:
Okay let me see...

i dont really mean to offend your opinions but i dont think that merging those sections are a good idea...
yeah its close to my suggestions of having a shared moderators on those sections but then again...the decision of merging the sections are based on how the site is now...its not like were expecting the site to be like this forever...
the inactivity of those sections are because of the numbers of members we got right now...

so i think that we should unmerge those sections cause they are soon going to be busy...im not sure when...but it will sure be difficult for us to unmerge them once the site is busy...it will just make a lot if confusion...

please try and think about it again...

im on my phone right now so i cant really type that much...i will try and explain it more if you guys have some questions about my opinion...

No Need To Clarify More, You Were Clear Enough. Same Thing I Thought  santa 
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4849

Merging Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging Sections   Merging Sections EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:34 am

Hrmmm... okay. I'll leave the other sections alone then. I see where you guys are coming from...
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Merging Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging Sections   Merging Sections Empty

Back to top Go down

Merging Sections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Feedback Section :: Suggestions-
Jump to: