Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Test Of Courage (RPG)

Go down 
+3
Kiwa_Hajimari
seyyah
Ruriel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4728

Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:09 am

Olgonhdonhdirubiru watched the whole process with a curious smile, pulled Keiichirou behind a tree, finger on his lips, and started to climb it. As both had reached alower branch, he whispered: "The lake water you collected is hereby confiscated for scientifical purposes and security reasons. Going against this will result in a punishment consisting of growth of certain parts of your body and unbearable pain." He chuckled. Then, fast as a squirrel, he jumped around on the tree, went out of Keiichirou's sight shortly and returned, dressed in his cloak again and examining some berries and leaves he apparently stored in his pocket. "Tsugi!" He commanded, ran along a more stable branch towards the next tree, jumped a short distance, landed elegantly on the other tree's branch, slipped, fell and was caught by some lower branches, got up, gave Keiichirou who took a more careful way a wry smile, shook his head and started to collect more ingredients.
Back to top Go down
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
seyyah

Credits : 4174

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:16 am

After watchig what happened to deers, Keiichirou got his water consfiscated by Olgonhdonhdirubiru. And looking him wos jumping between trees and falling like a baby monykey had a hard time to hold his laughter. As they processed collection Keiichirou said "Eve if you take my water wont give you any ideas. I took it before water changed and already drank it, which caused nothing... It makes me think, that only lake water is contaminated or whatever we should call, and resource of itis also near water... Though im really curious about what it is, i dont plan to throw us in a bad situation so; first, give my waterback; second, lets return to group if you've collected enough. We should tell thisto others to see what they'll do..." And kept following as Olgonhdonhdirubiru collected herbs ,which some of them was rather familiar to him.
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:30 am

Olgonhdonhdirubiru tilted his head, looked at Keiichirou and asked "You serious about that water?" As he got a nod n response, he took out the bottles, handed them over one by one, and kept the last. He looked at it, turned it, smelled the content and, before Keiichirou could do anything, took a swallow. He smiled, waited and handed over the bottle. then he turned away and froze. He started to cough violently, put his arms around his chest and gritted his teeth in pain. Keiichirou watched and started to panickingly look around, not knowing if he should help or hide. Then Olgonhdonhdirubiru got up again, straightened his back and asked "Have you left your humor at the beach?" Keiichirou looked at him with a blank face, not knowing what to say or do. So Olgonhdonhdirubiru just grabbed his arm, meant "I'm done here, let's head back." and dragged him back to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4849

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:55 pm

Story so far: The class discovers that the area loops and devises three ways to reach the cave:

(1) Go to the northern border of the beach/rocky cliffs and then go west towards the cave. This way, they will avoid the forest.
(2) Go south until they reach the latitude in which the cave is at and then go east.
(3) Go around the lake, through the forest, and southwest to the cave.

Here's how we'll vote. Each person will simply post which method they'd prefer (and then some if they want to convince others to vote for a certain path). Stay in character! Oh, and don't forget you guys are gradually getting hungry and tired. So far there are 3 votes for route 1. I will give one more day for voting. We will go with what the majority decides.

After watching what happened to the deer, Olgonhdonhdirubiru deduces that it is not a good idea to drink the lake water. But Keiichirou discovers that as long as the water is taken when the lake isn't red, it is safe to drink. The two gather berries and herbs and head back to the beach to report their findings to the rest of the group. (note: Thank you sey and kiwa for being constantly active in this game!)

NOTE: I forgot to mention that the ocean is not red. So the water Olgonhdonhdirubiru distilled is perfectly safe.

IMPORTANT: Stop if you explore the cave, if you go by the river, or if you reach the island in the middle of the lake.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:47 am

Back at the camp, Olgonhdonhdirubiru lost no time and emptied his pockets into the pot on the fire, mixed it with his destilled water and a tiny bit of the sea salt "That stuff's too good to waste..." and came back over the map border with a deliciously smelling green-brown pulp with purple dots inside that didn't exactly look edible. But in the state the group was, nobody complained and trusted him to know what he gave them, and gratefully accepted the warm meal. While they tried to regain their strength, he packed his things up. "I think we can stay here for another hour or more to rest before we make our way to the cave. I personally like Keiichirou's idea best, I don't know what to expect when swimming out, and going around the lake with the whole group seems a bad idea after what I just saw."
Back to top Go down
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
seyyah

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:40 pm

After fniishing the weird meal in one go, Keiichirou moved back to log he tried to rest before Olgonhdonhdirubiru asked him to go together to collect food, and lied down. Since it looked like packing/resting and other things will take time he decided to take a quick nap. But toughts kept him awake for a while... Why they were trapped here, what was its source, why that messeage on beach said them to be careful about moon, and why something yet to be happened fom moon... He was thinking going to cave was quite pointless but since everone decided to go he had to tag with them, since forest looked like dangerous than he tought. "Answer lies at the island..." he murmured what he tought... After taking a glance to moon which was still hanging at its zenith, he closedhis eyes, praying first time for tonight...,

OOC: About water... If you ahd some different plans about it i can change my backstory abour taking it before... ı feel like both me and kiwa got a bit dragged on our ways ^^...
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Out of curiosity, and because he didn't want to have brought his swimsuit for nothing, Olgonhdonhdirubiru went for a swim in the ocean and tried to reach the northern map border there. He quickly discovered that there seemed to be a current washing him back to the beach whenever he tried to get away from it. He wasn't sure about wether that was because he sucked at swimming or just another mysterious effect of whatever happened to them, but he left it at that for the moment and decided to tell the others when it was time to vote for their path. Stuffed, or at least comparably stuffed to the last days, hours or whatever (it hadn't even become day again, but it felt more like they spent a week in the area), exhausted and tired, he pulled his wet cyan swimsuit off and pulled the cloak tightly around himself. As with the others though, sleep didn't come easy and he spent useless time thinking about their situation. But after he started imagining benzene molekules bonding with ethines which later formed a huge chain in an radicalic addition reaction, he calmed down counting them.
Back to top Go down
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
seyyah

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:06 pm

OOC: XD kiwa and we should try to post once in each stage as much as we can i believe...
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:13 am

Story so far: The class has officially decided to go to the northern border of the beach/rocky cliffs and then go west towards the cave. This way, they will avoid the forest. Exhausted everyone goes to sleep, worrying about what will happen next.

@kiwa Sorry if you guys felt a bit dragged! Actually what I meant for to happen was that one of the deer would come across your path as you guys gathered food and you would kill it and wonder if it was safe to eat. The a second deer would run by, but this one would have been normal.... But oh well. I didn't direct things properly but it all worked out in the end. What's done is done so we can just keep moving on.

IMPORTANT: Stop if you explore the cave, if you go by the river, or if you reach the island in the middle of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:49 am

As Olgonhdonhdirubiru awoke together with the rest of the group, it was day again. He wondered if this was just another part of being trapped, but judged this question as irrelevant and began to walk around the camp. Suddenly, a thought struck him. He collected the others and they began to whisper to each other. After they talked like this for a while, they excitedly spread, Lin and Pan stayed at the beach and digged around in the sand, Keiichirou and Olgonhdonhdirubiru went back into the forest to gather special ingredients and the rest collected wood and leaves and started to build sth on the sand.

/OOC guys, play along! xD
Back to top Go down
dtk
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Anime and Manga News Moderator
dtk

Credits : 4322

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:38 am

rock wondering why he was collecting wood finishes off his drink and simply stopped caring it'll all work out afterall
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:02 am

Story so far: The class has officially decided to go to the northern border of the beach/rocky cliffs and then go west towards the cave. This way, they will avoid the forest. But when they wake up that morning, they have a change of plans. They start building something on the sand.

Back to top Go down
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

Credits : 4196

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:36 am

Lin Start's making an Enormous Sand Castle and ends up finding nest of turtle eggs. She gathers a total of 8 Eggs. Lin still worried about the discovery of the Fnick Bodies Feels a bit relieved that they're killing time before heading there. although explaining the dead Fnick corpses will be a pain to explain..." Oh well! Turtle Eggs for breakfast is priority!" thinks Lin while Searching for supplies to cook. She see's Pan not to far from her doing something in the sand. Lin Takes the eggs and runs towards Pan to show her the eggs in hopes of creating a friendship!

OOC: Lin woke up in the cave and killed 4 Fnicks ( If you forgot). I ask the narrator not to make the corpses disappear it will be fun to see what the other characters will react when they see the corpses :)and how Lin will explain~
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:04 am

Coming back from the forest, Olgonhdonhdirubiru and Keiichirou set up a fire and started cooking some of the collected stuff, filling it into a bottle, putting other materials into the pot, letting it dry, repeating the process with other leaves and herbs until they were surrounded by jars with weird looking substances.
In the meantime, Pan continued to dig around with iron determination, what resulted in completely ignoring Lin who shrugged and went back to building beautiful sandcastles all over the beach.
At the camp, Rock got into an argument with Kei over something that was apparently connected to how they arranged what they gathered, but they seemed to agree on something soon and went back to work.

Back to top Go down
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
seyyah

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:45 am

Now trying help make something to eat Keiichirou thinking how they returned back to day. And forest seemed quite normal compared to night. There were many questions but not enough answers. He heaved a sigh looked at ohters and focused back to his work.
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Story so far: The class has officially decided to go to the northern border of the beach/rocky cliffs and then go west towards the cave. This way, they will avoid the forest. But when they wake up that morning, they have a change of plans. They start building something on the sand and everyone begins to do some kind of work.

NOTE: I wasn't clear on this, but it's still dark and the red moon is still out even though it is technically daytime.

IMPORTANT: Stop if you explore the cave, if you go by the river, or if you reach the island in the middle of the lake
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:37 am

As the time progressed, the group got more and more excited, everyone was busily running around and they almost forgot about the dangers hidden in the forest. Kei's voice grew louder and louder as he told rock detailedly where to correct some branches of what they built, Olgonhdonhdirubiru stirred the last pot while Keiichirou put the bottles with their colorful contents and some round plates of dried whatever-but-you-apparently-are-supposed-to-eat-it in order.
Pan ended here digging rampage and leaned exhaustedly onto her fighting stick while Lin scratched some tiny windows into the towers of her sandcastles.

Then, the whole group gathered in the middle of the beach where Olgonhdonhdirubiru had finally put everything he prepared so far together.
They lit a torch and set fire to the heads of the 17 huge mechas that the group built under Kei's and Rock's orders (you could clearly spot the one Rock had built on his own, though I won't give details for the sake of underaged readers). They spread a warm light throughout the entire beach as they proudly stood, guardians of a beautiful moment, consumed by time, to be rebuilt for another beautiful moment.
In the middle of the circle of mechas the group had gathered around the most exotic cake they had ever seen. It was half an meter in height and even more in diameter with several layers in different colors. Olgonhdonhdirubiru proudly cut one slice with his family dagger, and gave it to Keiichirou, showing him to do the same and hand the dagger to the next then.
"Take your time and eat up, but then let's get away from here before the mosquitoes spot our mechas!"
And if you looked at the beach from above, a point of view that is reserved to birds, gods and game masters, you could read the letters that Pan's holes and Lin's castles formed in the sand:

Happy Birthday Ruriel!
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Aaaawww you guys.... *tears up* Thank you so much!

Story so far: The class has officially decided to go to the northern border of the beach/rocky cliffs and then go west towards the cave. This way, they will avoid the forest. But when they wake up that morning, they have a change of plans... For the sake of the storyline, I'm going to ignore the fact that you guys built me a present (though I appreciate it greatly! I suppose it counts as a side story or something). On with the story!

NOTE: I wasn't clear on this, but it's still dark and the red moon is still out even though it is technically daytime.

IMPORTANT: Stop if you explore the cave, if you go by the river, or if you reach the island in the middle of the lake
Back to top Go down
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
seyyah

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:05 am

OOC: ok ignoring that building part... Sorry for recent inactivity due to the preperations...

After Keiichirou woke up, he looked at red moon shining omniously at sky... Rest fo the group was still resting and seems like nothing  had happened recently. Decided to stay on lookout until others wake up, he prepeared his gun moved to a slightly elevated place took his binocular and started to stare at border between beach and forest, waitching the moves of some weird shadows...
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Don't worry about the inactivity ^^ Everyone seems to be really busy atm.

Story so far: The class has officially decided to go to the northern border of the beach/rocky cliffs and then go west towards the cave. This way, they will avoid the forest. Keiichirou is the first to wake up. When he does, he silently keeps watch, waiting for everyone else.

Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:47 am

Keiichirou tried to figure out if this shadows were real objects or even dangers, or just tricks his mind played. So he put more effort into staring, until something touched his right shoulder twice. He spun his head to the right, but there was nothing. But now, something made a coughing sound on his left side, and he looked there. A huge grin hovered midairs there, the dark hiding anything more but the white teeth. Out of reflex, Keiichirou punched it. Olgonhdonhdirubiru gave a sound that seemed more indignated than actually pained as he fell over.
As he got up again, holding his head face towards the sky to stop the nosebleed, he meant: "I'ng well aware of the fact that we should-gn't shpend mbuch mbore time resting, but get going shoon. Actually I fffink we forget about the vote angd take your way, the forest is too dangerous and shwimmbing is no option. I told the rest to pack their ffings and combe here, so we can shtart mboving shoon. Ssssey should be here in a few mbinutes."
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Story so far: The class has officially decided to go to the northern border of the beach/rocky cliffs and then go west towards the cave. This way, they will avoid the forest. Keiichirou is the first to wake up. When he does, he silently keeps watch, waiting for everyone else. He then punches Olgonhdonhdirubiru in the face, mistaking him for some creature. Meanwhile, a giant shadow circles overhead.

Back to top Go down
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
seyyah

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:09 am

While talking with Olgonhdonhdirubiru, Keiichirou nocited something in sky, as a weird shadow moved by moon's image. He started to look into sky to see where it went and then noticed its big shadow on ground, circling around the group. Using it he found the being but still cannot discern what it is, said worriedly to Olgonhdonhdirubiru "Better wake everyone up, we 'must' get going." and kept looking at weird thing in sky.

OOC: OK... This game gone really inactive and i'm thinking of we should see who else will continue to play, or decide what will happen to game...
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:10 am

/OOC I guess it's pointless if only sey and I are keeping it alive, and actually I don't really want to write for the whole group xD
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4776

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Just Leave it for now we might come back to it when we aren't so busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Of Courage (RPG)   Test Of Courage (RPG) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test Of Courage (RPG)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next