Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4849

Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster   Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:52 pm

So if you guys don't know, Super Smash Bros will be returning next year for the 3ds and Wii U. Which characters do you want to be kept in the roster? Which new characters are you looking forward to? Which characters do you want to add to the roster?

Pit is my number one character. I can beat down all my friends with him so I'm super happy that he's returning. I really want Mewtwo to come back and replace Lucario. I'm hoping they don't replace him with Zoruark... I feel like Zoruark would be just as useless as Lucario. I also want Chrom to replace Ike (leave Marth alone... I like him XD). As for a new addition, I think Krystal from Star Fox would be great. We've already seen Fox, Falco, and Wolf countless of times... It's time for a girl to make an appearance XD I would also like to see Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia, but I fear that he will just have similar powers to Link, who is also a swordsman.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5092

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster   Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:15 pm

is yoshi one of the characters in the game too?XD i just love him.. soo adorable indeed. and he would be an awesome animal to ride on tooXD! i just love it whenever he makes he noises everytime he sticks out his tongue too XD! I've never played that game before, but i only watched it a few times.. but its a blur to me XD! so ahahha.
Back to top Go down
Mikex38
Raptor Master (Moderator)
Raptor Master (Moderator)
Mikex38

Credits : 4131

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster   Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:27 pm

im most excited with megaman
Back to top Go down
dtk
Anime and Manga News Moderator
Anime and Manga News Moderator
dtk

Credits : 4322

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster   Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:40 pm

i hope for ike to stay and marth and metaknight
Back to top Go down
Buschmann_3
Sergeant
Sergeant
Buschmann_3

Credits : 3643

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster   Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Just in case you didn't see it yet, here's the list of characters available in the game.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/super-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds/characters
Marth made it, but sorry, Metaknight is gone. (Even Snake. Snake! SNAAAKE!)
I personally really don't know, what's the Wii Fit Figure doing there. What's it going to do? Wrestle you outside the map with it's mighty yoga moves?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster   Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U Character Roster
Page 1 of 1