Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Halloween Event?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4849

Halloween Event? Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Event?   Halloween Event? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:01 pm

So Halloween is coming up next month! For those of you that don't celebrate Halloween, it's a holiday where everyone gets to dress up as something and ask people for candy. People usually decorate their houses with the colors orange and black, and with "horror: decorations such as pumpkins with faces carved on them, ghosts, bats, etc.

So in the spirit of Halloween, we would like to create an event (or at least a thread) for Halloween. Rami has decided to create a Halloween-themed banner for us. So here are some ideas we have brainstormed:

1. Share your horror stories! (best horror story wins an award?)
2. We will create our own horror story, each user adding a sentence to the story
3. A role-playing game where we all dress up in costumes and enter a house for a party. But people start dying one by one and we must find out who the killer is before everyone is killed (so basically the Werewolf Game/Mafia)

We will probably only pick one of these to do... If you guys have any other suggestions, we would love to hear them!

Last edited by Ruriel on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4776

Halloween Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event?   Halloween Event? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Hmm I Think These Are Enough. But I'll Let Everyone Else Decide. I'll Make The Banner And Put It Up On The First Of October.
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4728

Halloween Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event?   Halloween Event? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:03 am

can we reappear as ghosts (since it's halloween) in the rpg?^^ I fear there might not be too many participants if they die one after another, considering our relatively low number of active members xD
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4849

Halloween Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event?   Halloween Event? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:01 am

Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:
can we reappear as ghosts (since it's halloween) in the rpg?^^ I fear there might not be too many participants if they die one after another, considering our relatively low number of active members xD
Well that's true... Perhaps to make it longer, we can do a rendition of Danganronpa and have a survivial competition. I kind of have the rules vaguely created in my head. I'll elaborate on it if nobody has any other suggestions. And yes, maybe you guys can reappear as ghosts XD
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Halloween Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event?   Halloween Event? Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Event?
Page 1 of 1