Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

phones you prefer?

Go down 
+4
seyyah
Ruriel
KimHaedi
cupofhearts
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cupofhearts
Private
Private
cupofhearts

Credits : 3909

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:48 pm

So, Im thinking of getting a new cellphone since my phone has been glitchy like heck..

Any preferences?

I've been eyeing the S3 just cuz everyone has the Samsung S3, but the Samsung S4 is out too...@.@ what do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5074

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:28 pm

well if i was you, i would get a Samsung g 3 or 4. If not that then a HTC phone. I've been hearing deals for them too.
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4831

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Well the S5 is coming out in May so I'm waiting till then to upgrade my crappy flip phone. Windows has some nice phones too. The one (I forgot what it was called) that has a giant camera seems pretty cool since I like taking pics on my phone ^^ My advice to you is just don't get an iPhone. Trust me. If you take a iPhone and Windows phone or a Galaxy, put them side by side, and have them load the same page, the iPhone always takes longer. People think iPhones are the best but they're really not.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:24 pm

i agree with Ruriel, iphones aren't that great anymore. ^ ^ i prefer Samsung over all.
Back to top Go down
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
seyyah

Credits : 4156

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:54 pm

i just hate those so called "smart" phones as they tend to become more pathetic as they improved...
they tend to do everything i dont want them to do while dont do what i want... XD
i'm using a Nokia X3 and really happy with that.
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Sanyo phone company is really good!! they're not pretty looking but the quality is great! it lasts a long long time and the free phones for it are good firmness to it. both of my parents use sanyo. I have a samsung. I trust sanyo more than the older version phones of samsung.
Back to top Go down

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:10 pm

Samsung Galaxy phone series are good ones. Currently using a Galaxy S version of it. ^^
Back to top Go down
cupofhearts
Private
Private
cupofhearts

Credits : 3909

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:57 pm

KimHaedi wrote:
well if i was you, i would get a Samsung g 3 or 4.  If not that then a HTC phone. I've been hearing deals for them too.
i think it was like a couple years ago but i kept seeing HTC commercial and billboards.  and then after that the samsung galaxy just took over

Ruriel wrote:
Well the S5 is coming out in May so I'm waiting till then to upgrade my crappy flip phone. Windows has some nice phones too. The one (I forgot what it was called) that has a giant camera seems pretty cool since I like taking pics on my phone ^^ My advice to you is just don't get an iPhone. Trust me. If you take a iPhone and Windows phone or a Galaxy, put them side by side, and have them load the same page, the iPhone always takes longer. People think iPhones are the best but they're really not.
Lol.  Theres always debates about the iPhones and phones like the Galaxy.  and i do get warned when choosing an iphone. a time ago when i was choosing my current phone i thought to get an iphone because of its popularity, but then the salesperson had recommended something else other than the iphone and i just went with it LOL Razz.   so i guess what im curious is to why some people really love their iphones? anyone an iphone lover out there?

KimHaedi wrote:
i agree with Ruriel, iphones aren't that great anymore.  ^ ^ i prefer Samsung over all.
lolll its because of people like you that i really want a samsung now XD LOL

seyyah wrote:
i just hate those so called "smart" phones as they tend to become more pathetic as they improved...
they tend to do everything i dont want them to do while dont do what i want... XD
ive seen youtube vids of the nokias!  theyre said to be really sturdy and hard to break.  my first interest of the nokias was when i watched Transformers LOl....and the dude was like "a nokia~ they know the wayyy of the samuraIIII"  and it ended up transforming into a badass mini monster XD

KimHaedi wrote:
Sanyo phone company is really good!!  they're not pretty looking but the quality is great!  it lasts a long long time and the free phones for it are good firmness to it.  both of my parents use sanyo.  I have a samsung.  I trust sanyo more than the older version phones of samsung.
Sanyo?  it sounds japanese? so you trust sanyo or samsung more?

Terrah wrote:
Samsung Galaxy phone series are good ones. Currently using a Galaxy S version of it. ^^
immm seriously thinking about it. XD all ive heard is good things about it. is there not any strong complaints about the samsung galaxies?
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:52 am

cupofhearts wrote:
immm seriously thinking about it. XD all ive heard is good things about it.   is there not any strong complaints about the samsung galaxies?
Not that I've heard of. The only complaint I've heard is that the camera quality of the S4 is actually less than that of the S3. It's also kind of bulky (but then again, all smart phones are).
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:56 am

[quote="cupofhearts"]
KimHaedi wrote:
well if i was you, i would get a Samsung g 3 or 4.  If not that then a HTC phone. I've been hearing deals for them too.
i think it was like a couple years ago but i kept seeing HTC commercial and billboards.  and then after that the samsung galaxy just took over

Ruriel wrote:
Lol.  Theres always debates about the iPhones and phones like the Galaxy.  and i do get warned when choosing an iphone. a time ago when i was choosing my current phone i thought to get an iphone because of its popularity, but then the salesperson had recommended something else other than the iphone and i just went with it LOL Razz.   so i guess what im curious is to why some people really love their iphones? anyone an iphone lover out there?

KimHaedi wrote:
i agree with Ruriel, iphones aren't that great anymore.  ^ ^ i prefer Samsung over all.

seyyah wrote:
ive seen youtube vids of the nokias!  theyre said to be really sturdy and hard to break.  my first interest of the nokias was when i watched Transformers LOl....and the dude was like "a nokia~ they know the wayyy of the samuraIIII"  and it ended up transforming into a badass mini monster XD

KimHaedi wrote:
Sanyo phone company is really good!!  they're not pretty looking but the quality is great!  it lasts a long long time and the free phones for it are good firmness to it.  both of my parents use sanyo.  I have a samsung.  I trust sanyo more than the older version phones of samsung.

@cupofhearts, yes i trust japanese and korean phones. but not all japanese and korean phonesXD! just sanyo and some samsung phones. CUP chan
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:59 am

KimHaedi wrote:
cupofhearts wrote:
KimHaedi wrote:

Ruriel wrote:

KimHaedi wrote:

seyyah wrote:

KimHaedi wrote:
@cupofhearts, yes i trust japanese and korean phones. but not all japanese and korean phonesXD! just sanyo and some samsung phones.  CUP chan
Samsung really makes a lot of good phones ^^ Literally everyone in S. Korea has a Samsung phone. To them, Samsung is like Apple but even better; it's godly XD
Back to top Go down
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
seyyah

Credits : 4156

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:57 am

well... at least samsungs are compatible with almost every other devices while apples are only compatible between themselves Razz

and yes i can guarantee nokias sturdiness.. though i dont think new models can stay alive after falling from 3rd floor(happened to my good ol' 3310 7 years ago and its still working today) XD
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4758

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:05 pm

When It Comes To Phones I Really Don't Have A Preference.

I Got An iPhone Recently But I Do Have To Agree That There Are Some Cool Samsung Phones Out There.
Back to top Go down
Honey
Hobbies Section Moderator
Honey

Credits : 3998

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:50 pm

I prefer Sony phones.. my previous phones were sony ericsson. so durable. but now, i'm using Samsung thanks to my big bro..:3
still my <3 for sony never changed though Samsung is good too...
Back to top Go down
Jaeger07
Jaeger07

Credits : 3882

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:33 am

Hands down, in terms of overall capability and user-friendliness, Samsung has somewhat balanced it all with its Galaxy series. In that case, I'd buy myself a Galaxy S4 if I were you.
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4498

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Ruriel wrote:
cupofhearts wrote:
immm seriously thinking about it. XD all ive heard is good things about it.   is there not any strong complaints about the samsung galaxies?
Not that I've heard of. The only complaint I've heard is that the camera quality of the S4 is actually less than that of the S3. It's also kind of bulky (but then again, all smart phones are).
I'm not sure about that but the only differences that I think of from comparing my phone to my friend's phone are the quality, coverage of the photo and the focal length. S4 has a good quality photo since it has 13MP and the focal length delivers a good magnified view in the image but the bad part is the coverage of the photo is smaller than S3.

As for my prefered phone. In the future, I'll get an Samsung S5 since it will surely succeed today's iPhone 5S (Damm Cortex-A7 processor) or HTC One but for now, I'm still good with my S3. If I want a camera with good megapixels, I might get Nokia Lumia 1020. DAT 41MP. (not a typo :O)
Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

phones you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: phones you prefer?   phones you prefer? Empty

Back to top Go down

phones you prefer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Hobbies Section :: Gadgets-
Jump to: