Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

New Harry Potter Movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4849

New Harry Potter Movies Empty
PostSubject: New Harry Potter Movies   New Harry Potter Movies EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:48 am

So if you haven't heard already, Warner Bros. is creating a spinoff from the Harry Potter series centering around one of the books Harry read in his time at Hogwarts. It will be set way before Harry was born. However, with no book to base it off of, Warner Bros. will have a tough time creating these new movies almost from scratch. For more information go here: http://www.forbes.com/sites/dorothypomerantz/2013/09/12/more-harry-potter-movies-on-the-way/

So my question to you is: Do you think that these movies will be good? And could they possibly be as good as the original Harry Potter series?
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4728

New Harry Potter Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Harry Potter Movies   New Harry Potter Movies EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:20 am

I think that depends on WB and the script they do xD

at first glance, I thought this was just another cheap attempt to get gold out of an empty mine, and I guess it is xD

but actually, the topic seems well-picked, since it has nothing to do with the 7 books, but instead focuses on a wizard running around researching magical beasts. Might be good for some action without being to close to the existing films.

Don't know if I'll watch it, but they seem to have put effort into their choice, so it might get good if thy don't mess up the rest xD
Back to top Go down

New Harry Potter Movies
Page 1 of 1