Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape

Go down 
+2
RevoluXionist
Vezzel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4746

PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape Empty
PostSubject: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:22 pm

just to share with other photoshop users, this is a tutorial i made some time ago about giving shape to signatures for anyone interested ^^
hope u find it useful Very Happy
PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape 250lfz5
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4528

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:25 am

Thanks for the tutorial Vezz. It would be very useful for the other members in the future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/
Vezzel
Vezzel

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:32 am

i hope so Very Happy it turned out to be really usefull to some of my friends ^^
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4788

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:28 am

Cool Tutorial You Shared Vezz. This Well Help Us In The Future
Back to top Go down
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Credits : 13853

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:51 am

Thanks Vezz you are indeed fit to be an Artwork Mod. and you are very helpful Smile
Back to top Go down
https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4924

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:52 am

thanks vezz...this will surely help...
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:56 am

thanks guys ^^
im also thinking of making another tut but i dont know of what, if anyone wants to see a specific effect let me know so i can include it (if i can make it properly that is, dont expect a smudge tut from me anytime soon xD) or make the whole tut about it if its something difficult
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:59 am

I Want To Learn How To Smudge. Do You Know How?
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:01 am

He's just learning smudge. I'm also learning smudge too and it's very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:05 am

Rami wrote:

i have made only 1 smudged signature so far and it was a pain in the ass!
took me like 45 freaking minutes just to finish smudging when a sig usually takes me from 5 to 15 minutes only, im not sure if i will smudge again anytime soon, it takes up lots of my stamina lol!
but if one day i wake up thinking that i should smudge something, ill be sure to show it to u and give u some tips and info about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4924

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:21 am

a lot of people sure hates smudging...
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:26 am

Well Know That Vezz Mentioned It I Will Probably Never Smudge
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:31 am

Rami wrote:
Well Know That Vezz Mentioned It I Will Probably Never Smudge

nah, i promise that im gonna make a smudge sig again in the future but im not promising to make it soon xD
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:33 am

Vezzel wrote:
Rami wrote:

took me like 45 freaking minutes just to finish smudging when a sig usually takes me from 5 to 15 minutes only, im not sure if i will smudge again anytime soon, it takes up lots of my stamina lol!
but if one day i wake up thinking that i should smudge something, ill be sure to show it to u and give u some tips and info about it Very Happy

Seriously? It took me 2 hours to smudge my charlotte sig + I noticed some errors so it's 1 more hour and that makes it 3. Perhaps, I might never smudge again.
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:36 am

InXanity wrote:
Vezzel wrote:
Rami wrote:

Seriously? It took me 2 hours to smudge my charlotte sig + I noticed some errors so it's 1 more hour and that makes it 3. Perhaps, I might never smudge again.

yup, i following each step of a short tut i found over deviantart, the sig that tutorial showed was beautiful and my result was... needless to say it didnt look similar at all Y_Y
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:41 am

Vezzel wrote:
InXanity wrote:
Vezzel wrote:
Rami wrote:

yup, i following each step of a short tut i found over deviantart, the sig that tutorial showed was beautiful and my result was... needless to say it didnt look similar at all Y_Y

Same as your case but I found another smudge tut and it's very easy so I might not give up not smudging yet but if this fails then I'll quit smudging.
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:42 am

And I Was Planning To Start Snudging Now I Throw It Out The Window.

Is It The Same With Stock Image?
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:49 am

Rami wrote:

its even harder with stocks, smudging is usually made over a brush or a copy of the render in some cases, u would have to be too careful if u apply it on a stock because it can easily result in a mixing of colors and textures inside the image which wont give a good result unless u r lucky enough to "hit the right spot".
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:54 am

Vezzel wrote:
Rami wrote:

its even harder with stocks, smudging is usually made over a brush or a copy of the render in some cases, u would have to be too careful if u apply it on a stock because it can easily result in a mixing of colors and textures inside the image which wont give a good result unless u r lucky enough to "hit the right spot".

I agree to this one. I experienced smudging using a stock image and it turned to be bad because of mixing colors and a bit of bad strokes.
Back to top Go down
Knight
Major
Major
Knight

Credits : 4282

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:03 am

Nc tut vez....the procedure that you do is pretty much the same as mine. But yours is much easier and faster Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:21 pm

thats because i like to keep things as simple as i can, specially if im gonna show them to someone to teach them.

on a side note i wanted to tell u all that this can be done even faster and easily by using the magic wand tool, although the problem with it is that it will leave some unselected areas if the brush spam has too complicated shapes or empty inner areas, thats why it is suggested to use it only if the brushes u used to give shape doesnt have a complicated shape or form, as an example of complicated i should mention splatter brushes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape   PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape Empty

Back to top Go down

PS tutorial: Signatures with Shape
Page 1 of 1