Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Cant write outside of quotes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4724

Cant write outside of quotes Empty
PostSubject: Cant write outside of quotes   Cant write outside of quotes EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:07 pm

kk, right now im logging from a computer at work so im not sure if its a problem that just happens over here, the thing is that whenever i quote someone, the quote appears inside a yellow selected area and i cant write outside of that area which ends up including my comment inside of the quote.
an example i can provide is what happened to me here in my blog:

https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com/t150p10-going-afk-for-a-week-and-a-half

i also tried quoting on a normal thread but the same thing happened, cant provide images for a better explanation, this PCs screenshot feature and screenshare on skype doesnt work for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Rex Lex
Hobbies Section Moderator
Hobbies Section Moderator
Rex Lex

Credits : 4216

PostSubject: Re: Cant write outside of quotes   Cant write outside of quotes EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Vezzel wrote:
kk, right now im logging from a computer at work so im not sure if its a problem that just happens over here, the thing is that whenever i quote someone, the quote appears inside a yellow selected area and i cant write outside of that area which ends up including my comment inside of the quote.
an example i can provide is what happened to me here in my blog:

https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com/t150p10-going-afk-for-a-week-and-a-half

i also tried quoting on a normal thread but the same thing happened, cant provide images for a better explanation, this PCs screenshot feature and screenshare on skype doesnt work for some reason.
you can qote people by switching the editor ode
take a look at this new update
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

PostSubject: Re: Cant write outside of quotes   Cant write outside of quotes EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Rex Lex wrote:
you can qote people by switching the editor ode
take a look at this new update

im replying from another computer this time, it doesnt happen here but it kept on happening on my main PC, i have already read the new updates before i was gone and none of its content seems to help me :S
ill try to check it again later, gotta return to work again u.u
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4839

PostSubject: Re: Cant write outside of quotes   Cant write outside of quotes EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:22 pm

What Rex is trying to say is that at the very end of the editor bar, there's an icon of a piece of paper. It's called "Switch Editor Mode". Just click on it and your problems are solved~
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4766

PostSubject: Re: Cant write outside of quotes   Cant write outside of quotes EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Looks Like Ruriel Solved Your Problem. I'm Closing Thread.
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

PostSubject: Re: Cant write outside of quotes   Cant write outside of quotes EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Rami wrote:
Looks Like Ruriel Solved Your Problem. I'm Closing Thread.

nah, it didnt get solve, after trying again and again i got tired and just logged from another computer which didnt show the same problem, guess it has to do  with the PC i was using at the time, its browser as well as OS are kinda old so, giving it some thought, bugs like that are expected but anyway, i got electricity back at home so i dont think that problem will show up again, thanks everyone anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant write outside of quotes   Cant write outside of quotes Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant write outside of quotes
Page 1 of 1