Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

your worst/best dates or friendships

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5097

your worst/best dates or friendships Empty
PostSubject: your worst/best dates or friendships   your worst/best dates or friendships EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:52 am

what was your worst or best dates and friendship that you've experienced so far??

my worst so called date was.. whenever a guy didnt take me to dinner and took me to watcha movie just to get you know what from me....... yeah idk if thats even considered a date..

the best date, i've never had a best one since that was my only date i've ever had.

the worst friendship that i've ever had was whenever my x friend kept wanting to date me and then break up with me and i did the same.. break up our friendship a lot.. several times.. we would always complain about how we dont spend time with one another so much.. since it was a distant friendship/relationship. well it was a really childish manor.. soo more like a x best friendship.

the best friendship is yet to be untold.

your turn!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4854

PostSubject: Re: your worst/best dates or friendships   your worst/best dates or friendships EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:12 pm

I don’t have a best or worst date since I’ve never been on a date.

My best friendships are with my two best friends. We’ve been friends ever since the 2nd grade and we bonded because we were the only Asians in the class XD

I’ve never had a bad friendship... If I don't like someone or what they're doing I either tell them or stop being their friend. But my bond with one of my best friends came dangerously close to breaking. She would constantly criticize me and beat me down. She joined the debate team and used me as her practice dummy. Literally. I couldn’t retaliate at all (but now I’m not that bad at debates hehe). She’s a blunt and honest person and tells the truth like it is, but the way she used to say it... It really hurt me. When I had a problem and went to her to talk about it, she was always cold and passive. We fought all the time. When we entered high school, we didn’t have classes together so we were apart for some time. That actually saved our friendship. We were able to take a step back, think, and fix ourselves. And today, our bond is stronger than ever ^^
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4917

PostSubject: Re: your worst/best dates or friendships   your worst/best dates or friendships EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Ruriel wrote:
I don’t have a best or worst date since I’ve never been on a date.

whoah...and here i am thinking i was alone...XD...

best friendship...it was with my three friends...
we are four in total and always doing funny things...

i've never really had a bad friendship...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your worst/best dates or friendships   your worst/best dates or friendships Empty

Back to top Go down

your worst/best dates or friendships
Page 1 of 1