Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Request / Giveaway Thread

Go down 
+6
Toilet
Rex Lex
YamiNiisama
nel-chan
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
RevoluXionist
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Credits : 4350

Request / Giveaway Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request / Giveaway Thread   Request / Giveaway Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Vezzel wrote:
@nel

ok... it didnt quite come out as i was expecting, lots of things have happened and theres still more to come, since i have been away of PS for a while this is all i was able to come out with, im not very proud of this set, made it while being tired but i had no choice, im too damn busy but at the same time i dislike to keep people waiting >_<
anyway, hope u like it nel, ill do a better job next time and hopefully will have more free time T_T!

Request / Giveaway Thread - Page 2 Avi_zpsfbb91fd1

Request / Giveaway Thread - Page 2 Sig_zpsc5d6dbfc
Omg I love it vez! I love it so much *fangirl scream* <3333
But I cant put on the avi for some reason, says it too big or corrupted. even tried using the url to put it on, fix it please >.< Also can I get the avi to be a bit more large in width and height so it matches the width of the yaoi queen banner

Thanks a lot Vex! You're the best :3 and lol at the text xD
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4716

PostSubject: Re: Request / Giveaway Thread   Request / Giveaway Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:58 pm

dunno what happened with the avi, cant find it on photobucket where i uploaded it earlier, must have happened an error or something while uploading it, weird thing is that it was working earlier :O
anyway, glad u liked it :Dand ok, ill work on the width size in a sec and will edit this post when finished ^^

EDIT: here, lets see if this works, also is this size ok? ur current avi had 170 of width, the "yaoi queen" thing was 180, made it 10 px bigger Smile

Request / Giveaway Thread - Page 2 Avi_zps1a7a559d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request / Giveaway Thread   Request / Giveaway Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:33 am

Vezzel wrote:
yeah im trying to, toilet showed me some pics with the settings i have to put on a curves layer to generate a vintage without having to upload to photobucket, too lazy for that u.u
and about the text... i dont quite know, my imagination left my mind like *puff* i more or less liked it though, except for nel-chans usernames color :S
havent felt like this for quite some time now but its that busy moment of the year at work Sad im stressed and being like this kills my motivation and imagination x_x
me in creativity 0% mode D:

That's what i mean, the text color is too bright and it's hovering outside which ignores the signature's correlation. Only for that text "Nel-chan".
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

Credits : 4716

PostSubject: Re: Request / Giveaway Thread   Request / Giveaway Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:46 am

Terrah wrote:
That's what i mean, the text color is too bright and it's hovering outside which ignores the signature's correlation. Only for that text "Nel-chan".

let me explain u why was that, have u ever played an online game and suddenly lag attacks and everything turns weird and slowed down? well, i dont know what it is but my photoshop tends to get lagged too or thats how i call it since it starts screwing everything up on his own, and example of this should be moments when i move the content of a layer and without being selected, another layer moves with it and theres no multi selection nor locked layers :/
another example is when sometimes i play with the opacity of a certain layer and another one which has absolutely nothing to do with it, gets its opacity lowered/highered as well...
i dont know why these stuff happen but they happen on my PS6 portable version, thats for sure and its what happened to the text in this case, not just the nel-chan text but also with the "love" one, everytime i tried to move one of them elsewhere one of the layers thought it would be nice to move along which they did, i even had a hard time dealing with the strokes on each text since another layer was getting stroked as well when it shouldnt have...

when u r having a bad day, every single thing somehow manages to find a way to get on my nerves, this situation is not lovely at all ¬_¬ i should download another PS version soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request / Giveaway Thread   Request / Giveaway Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Vezzel wrote:
Terrah wrote:

let me explain u why was that, have u ever played an online game and suddenly lag attacks and everything turns weird and slowed down? well, i dont know what it is but my photoshop tends to get lagged too or thats how i call it since it starts screwing everything up on his own, and example of this should be moments when i move the content of a layer and without being selected, another layer moves with it and theres no multi selection nor locked layers :/
another example is when sometimes i play with the opacity of a certain layer and another one which has absolutely nothing to do with it, gets its opacity lowered/highered as well...
i dont know why these stuff happen but they happen on my PS6 portable version, thats for sure and its what happened to the text in this case, not just the nel-chan text but also with the "love" one, everytime i tried to move one of them elsewhere one of the layers thought it would be nice to move along which they did, i even had a hard time dealing with the strokes on each text since another layer was getting stroked as well when it shouldnt have...

when u r having a bad day, every single thing somehow manages to find a way to get on my nerves, this situation is not lovely at all ¬_¬ i should download another PS version soon

Except changing your version, there's a simple way to fix it. By adding some more space (The brush base) near the curve of the font and to fix the color problem, you can move the render on extreme right, the lime color of the font will surely float on the render's blue part (The jacket)
Back to top Go down
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Credits : 4350

PostSubject: Re: Request / Giveaway Thread   Request / Giveaway Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:16 pm

I love it, thanks for making it bigger <3
And I dont mind the text there at all n.n
Back to top Go down
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
seyyah

Credits : 4156

PostSubject: Re: Request / Giveaway Thread   Request / Giveaway Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Edit(05/11/2013): Putting it back

Can i have a set of Takao from Aoki Hagane? Here are renders i made:

Signature:

Feel free to use her in Signature too, but ship must be in sig ^^
Also if you have or had seen better pics/renders you might use tell me first.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request / Giveaway Thread   Request / Giveaway Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Request / Giveaway Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2