Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Share
 

 Real Pictures of You!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Posts : 294
Credits : 11995
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2013-05-11
Age : 23
Location : Pantsu

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:06 am

nel-chan wrote:
Toilet wrote:
nel-chan wrote:
Smell and wish for it rofl xD

@kim noooo curly hair sucks you know >.<

Just give me yuri T.T i am ready to bleed my nose out.
Just gimme my yaoi, im already bleeding xD

Let's trade to make it fair. but trading means it will be a combined anime that is a Boy-Girl action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Posts : 714
Credits : 3247
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 30
Location : CA, USA

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I SMEELLL NO YURI FROM US GIRLS   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Toilet wrote:
KimHaedi wrote:
XD wheeeee OKAY XD curly huh? imagines it* MMMM kira kira* XD
i smell yuri >Very Happy

Toilet forget that. pic pic pic


Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Unique3


Last edited by KimHaedi on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Posts : 185
Credits : 2523
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-05-14
Location : On Anime Island

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:45 am

Vezzel wrote:
nel-chan wrote:
Just gimme my yaoi, im already bleeding xD

ahhh... that didnt sound quite right at all >_>
nooooooooo, that didnt sound riiiiiight!!
Alright ill stop lol

Lelouch_Vi_Britannia wrote:
dont really have that much picture cause i dont fancy taking them...
i only found this one...taken my my sis...
probably me:
 
uwahhh, I finally see lelouch ~
your sitting in some really nice place ~

Toilet wrote:
nel-chan wrote:
Toilet wrote:
nel-chan wrote:
Smell and wish for it rofl xD

@kim noooo curly hair sucks you know >.<

Just give me yuri T.T i am ready to bleed my nose out.
Just gimme my yaoi, im already bleeding xD

Let's trade to make it fair. but trading means it will be a combined anime that is a Boy-Girl action.
Fine with me, I dont mind straight pairing either n.n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Posts : 714
Credits : 3247
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 30
Location : CA, USA

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: omg.. XD   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 1:56 am

nel-chan wrote:
Vezzel wrote:
nel-chan wrote:
Just gimme my yaoi, im already bleeding xD

ahhh... that didnt sound quite right at all >_>
nooooooooo, that didnt sound riiiiiight!!
Alright ill stop lol

Lelouch_Vi_Britannia wrote:
dont really have that much picture cause i dont fancy taking them...
i only found this one...taken my my sis...
probably me:
 
uwahhh, I finally see lelouch ~
your sitting in some really nice place ~

Toilet wrote:
nel-chan wrote:
Toilet wrote:
nel-chan wrote:
Smell and wish for it rofl xD

@kim noooo curly hair sucks you know >.<

Just give me yuri T.T i am ready to bleed my nose out.
Just gimme my yaoi, im already bleeding xD

Let's trade to make it fair. but trading means it will be a combined anime that is a Boy-Girl action.
Fine with me, I dont mind straight pairing either n.n

nEl chan just how old are you?LOL?!!!!!!!


Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Unique3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Posts : 714
Credits : 3247
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 30
Location : CA, USA

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ><   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:17 am

Toilet wrote:
@Nel Chan why not log in at the chatbox?

aw Nel is.. ignoring me.. waaaaah>< sniffu-


Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Unique3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Posts : 185
Credits : 2523
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-05-14
Location : On Anime Island

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:22 am

KimHaedi wrote:


nEl chan just how old are you?LOL?!!!!!!!
lol random question xD
im 23 ~

KimHaedi wrote:


aw Nel is.. ignoring me.. waaaaah>< sniffu-
awww im not ignoring anyone Embarassed Im sorry if I missed a post >.<

Toilet wrote:
@Nel Chan why not log in at the chatbox?
Abit busy right now, Im making a set and cant get it right >.<




Anyways post more pictures of you guys ~~


My Anime List ~
Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Sig_zpsdf4379f5
Forum Rules Signature Rules Chat Rules

✿ Beautiful set by Vezzel ✿
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Posts : 294
Credits : 11995
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2013-05-11
Age : 23
Location : Pantsu

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:23 am

nel-chan wrote:
KimHaedi wrote:


nEl chan just how old are you?LOL?!!!!!!!
lol random question xD
im 23 ~

KimHaedi wrote:


aw Nel is.. ignoring me.. waaaaah>< sniffu-
awww im not ignoring anyone Embarassed Im sorry if I missed a post >.<

Toilet wrote:
@Nel Chan why not log in at the chatbox?
Abit busy right now, Im making a set and cant get it right >.<

Then get it "left" Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Posts : 587
Credits : 3067
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : lost...

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:24 am

nel-chan wrote:


Lelouch_Vi_Britannia wrote:
dont really have that much picture cause i dont fancy taking them...
i only found this one...taken my my sis...
probably me:
 
uwahhh, I finally see lelouch ~
your sitting in some really nice place ~

that was MCdonalds from 7 months ago...only picture i managed to find...


never explain yourself,,,your friends won't need it,,,your enemies wont believe it
BB code guide l signature(rules and guide) l forum rules l chat rules
Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Illidan_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d70zuqk
devianART l MAL l request&give-away(ava&sig) l any question???
if strength is justice,is weakness a sin? - Lelouch vi Britannia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Posts : 714
Credits : 3247
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 30
Location : CA, USA

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: OH i see NEL CHAN   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:27 pm

nel-chan wrote:
KimHaedi wrote:


nEl chan just how old are you?LOL?!!!!!!!
lol random question xD
im 23 ~

KimHaedi wrote:


aw Nel is.. ignoring me.. waaaaah>< sniffu-
awww im not ignoring anyone Embarassed Im sorry if I missed a post >.<

Toilet wrote:
@Nel Chan why not log in at the chatbox?
Abit busy right now, Im making a set and cant get it right >.<




Anyways post more pictures of you guys ~~

oh UR A SIG MAKER TOO NEL CHAN?! OMG X0 THATS SOO SKILLED YAH !! AKAKAKAA.


Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Unique3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inazumathelightning
Private
Private
inazumathelightning

Posts : 11
Credits : 2176
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-06-11
Age : 27

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:49 am

Im da white guy

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 416925_2396835220563_958758627_n


The lightning that strikes the land~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Posts : 294
Credits : 11995
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2013-05-11
Age : 23
Location : Pantsu

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:05 pm

inazumathelightning wrote:
Im da white guy

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 416925_2396835220563_958758627_n

Intant Noodles!!! ftw! looking good btw Very Happy you look like Thor imo XD didn't know Thor loved his noodles
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Posts : 185
Credits : 2523
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-05-14
Location : On Anime Island

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:35 am

lol the other guy gonna eat the packet too XD


My Anime List ~
Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Sig_zpsdf4379f5
Forum Rules Signature Rules Chat Rules

✿ Beautiful set by Vezzel ✿
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
seyyah

Posts : 325
Credits : 2329
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Ankara/Turkey

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:20 am

here's me, i took them when i was in a hotel room in azerbaijan Razz
....:
 



Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Pyv0Mlc
...:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Posts : 643
Credits : 2883
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 25
Location : 20000 miles away from me

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 am

lol you look good in a suit, it's always funny to see someone's real picture after chatting with him/her for so long, you're completely different from what I thought xD



"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"
Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 CreepySmiles
Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
seyyah
Role-Playing Moderator
Role-Playing Moderator
seyyah

Posts : 325
Credits : 2329
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Ankara/Turkey

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:38 am

Kiwa_Hajimari wrote:
lol you look good in a suit, it's always funny to see someone's real picture after chatting with him/her for so long, you're completely different from what I thought xD
haha, thanks, and i was looking oteh pics... your pic dont show,
and i wonder how you imagined me? XD



Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Pyv0Mlc
...:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Posts : 643
Credits : 2883
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 25
Location : 20000 miles away from me

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:47 am

I had it on my AU albums and deleted it, maybe I could do a new one

it's pretty hard to tell now that I've seen your real pic xD
younger I guess, more mainstream, hair 15cm shorter, no glasses and no beard xDDD



"Look at the world through our eyes
and smile!"
Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 CreepySmiles
Ruriel outdid herself with those two creepy-smiling guys xD
you know she is a tsun-de-re!^^:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Posts : 275
Credits : 2889
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 27
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 am

adding a more recent photo, this one was taken arround august for my birthday :3

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 1001265_10201454590394419_348639419_n_zpsaca20ee7


The Mindless Beast Rages
Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 BerserkerSig_zps6b218b76
"When insanity becomes fuel and anger makes the strongest weapon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Posts : 494
Credits : 2931
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 29
Location : Los Angeles, California

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Vezzel wrote:
adding a more recent photo, this one was taken arround august for my birthday :3

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 1001265_10201454590394419_348639419_n_zpsaca20ee7
Nice picture Vezz, though you probably gotten wasted that day.....haha!


Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 RamisRequestedSignature_zps93db9b81
Thanks Vezz For Lovely Set!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Posts : 275
Credits : 2889
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2013-05-13
Age : 27
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Rami wrote:
Nice picture Vezz, though you probably gotten wasted that day.....haha!
how would u guess that? i did get wasted but theres nothing implying that on the picture, those bottles are a coca cola and a mineral water , the third black bottle is wine but i dont like it so i didnt drink from that xD


The Mindless Beast Rages
Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 BerserkerSig_zps6b218b76
"When insanity becomes fuel and anger makes the strongest weapon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Posts : 494
Credits : 2931
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 29
Location : Los Angeles, California

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Vezzel wrote:
Rami wrote:
Nice picture Vezz, though you probably gotten wasted that day.....haha!
how would u guess that? i did get wasted but theres nothing implying that on the picture, those bottles are a coca cola and a mineral water , the third black bottle is wine but i dont like it so i didnt drink from that xD
I guess I'm psychic Vezz. And since we both speak Spanish we share similarities in both our culture. So I knew that you might have gotten wasted.


Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 RamisRequestedSignature_zps93db9b81
Thanks Vezz For Lovely Set!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey
Hobbies Section Moderator
Hobbies Section Moderator
Honey

Posts : 29
Credits : 2171
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 27
Location : only God knows

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:55 pm

well..the meanie me:
 

@vezzel: i agree with rami.. Razz


Awesome set made by All Hail LELOUCH!!!
Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Asuna_11
"~I‘m not going to die.
Because I’m the one who will protect you.~"


Last edited by Honey on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Posts : 494
Credits : 2931
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 29
Location : Los Angeles, California

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Honey wrote:
well..the meanie me:
 
O_O Very Beautiful Indeed. Wait I've Seen This Picture Before


Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 RamisRequestedSignature_zps93db9b81
Thanks Vezz For Lovely Set!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Posts : 586
Credits : 3004
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2013-05-15
Age : 22
Location : who knows...

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Honey wrote:
well..the meanie me:
 

@vezzel: i agree with rami.. Razz
You're so pretty Honey... *staaaaaaaaares*


Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 DontForgetToSmileAM
"Baby please don't cry. Can you smile for me? These wings are meant to fly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Honey
Hobbies Section Moderator
Hobbies Section Moderator
Honey

Posts : 29
Credits : 2171
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 27
Location : only God knows

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Rami wrote:
Honey wrote:
well..the meanie me:
 
O_O Very Beautiful Indeed. Wait I've Seen This Picture Before
because you're a stalker.. haha.. jk! well, i just posted this picture a week ago?? why?? i can't post it here?? :O

Ruriel wrote:
Honey wrote:
well..the meanie me:
 

@vezzel: i agree with rami.. Razz
You're so pretty Honey... *staaaaaaaaares*
Embarassed thank you steph.. Smile)
btw, do i look like her...?? my brother says so..

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 41225593_OBMRFBBIX


Awesome set made by All Hail LELOUCH!!!
Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Asuna_11
"~I‘m not going to die.
Because I’m the one who will protect you.~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Posts : 494
Credits : 2931
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2013-05-12
Age : 29
Location : Los Angeles, California

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:04 am

Honey wrote:
Rami wrote:
Honey wrote:
well..the meanie me:
 
O_O Very Beautiful Indeed. Wait I've Seen This Picture Before
because you're a stalker.. haha.. jk! well, i just posted this picture a week ago?? why?? i can't post it here?? :O

Ruriel wrote:
Honey wrote:
well..the meanie me:
 

@vezzel: i agree with rami.. Razz
You're so pretty Honey... *staaaaaaaaares*
Embarassed thank you steph.. Smile)
btw, do i look like her...?? my brother says so..

Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 41225593_OBMRFBBIX
I Never Said You Couldn't. You Know Me Too Well:P 


Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 RamisRequestedSignature_zps93db9b81
Thanks Vezz For Lovely Set!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Pictures of You!   Real Pictures of You! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Real Pictures of You!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WagonFest 10 Pictures
» barbarians games (real life not br)
» LAST PICTURES OF MY MUGO PINE THE "SWAN".
» Vintage pictures
» The International Space Station (IT'S REAL!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Main Section :: Introductions-
Jump to: