Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Favourite games in general?

Go down 
+5
Toilet
Rami
nel-chan
Ruriel
Vezzel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4724

Favourite games in general? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:47 pm

time to let this section be born i guess xD
what are your favourite games in general and why?
by general i mean any kind of game, not just consoles, online games too Smile
lemme get started with this, my favourite games so far would be most of those who belong to the "Tales Of ..." franchise (The Abyss, Eternia as examples) as well as some Final Fantasy (yup, some, not a big fan of FF in general Razz) i have also played a game that not many people know called Thousand Arms, it was originally made for gameboy if im not mistaken but i had a PS1 version of it. Brave Fencer Musashi was another good game i played in my childhood years for PS1 as well, didnt quite liked musashi for PS2, i should also mention .Hack franchise, havent played any from consoles which arent PS2 (because i dont have money to buy any other console x_x) but it was enough with those, from liminality to .hack//G.U. played them all Razz last franchise worth mentioning that i have played is of course DMC haha, how can you not love killing hords and hords of demons with a badass white-haired-half-demon-quarter-psycho-quarter-human dude with guns and a sword? cant ask more than that xD
ok, finally, arriving to online games ill only mention those i have played and liked so far, which are Rakion Chaos Force (basically a PvP game with awesome armors, weapons and pretty comfortable controls), Elsword and Grand Chase (platform games, both have PvP and show multiple characters with a massive ammount of classes, attacks and also armors/avatar sets each, specially the second one), WoW, DotA and... i think thats pretty much it, the rest were games centered on making shiny armors and overpowered badass weapons for VIP users only to force to pay and buy them or leave so i wont recommend those u.u

anyway, pretty damn long way to make this game section come to live, what about u all?
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4839

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:15 pm

I love love love the Tales seriesā™„ Great plot and characters (usually anyway) and I love the battle system. I also love the side conversations the characters have as you walk through the map or in a dungeon.

Speaking of battle systems, if it weren't for the turn-based strategy system in Fire Emblem, I would have played all the games. The battle style is just so boring sometimes... And apparently, if you keep killing off your character in FE, soldiers names like Wymp, Laim, Luzer, Auffle, and Owend start to appear in your party XD

Kingdom Hearts is another big favorite of mine. Talk about unique weapons. But what I hate about Kingdom Hearts is that Donald and Goofy are virtually useless (except Donald heals you when you're busy).

The Legend of Zelda series is pretty awesome too. I even have the 3DS that came with the remake of Ocarina of Time~ I've always been fascinated by the dungeons and the puzzles in them actually require some thinking.

And finally, my favorite computer game: Ib. Ib also requires thinking outside the box and I've gotten stuck on quite a few occasions. Though the art isn't all too good, the plot and characters more than make up for it. It has also made me afraid of headless mannequins... It's a horror game if anyone's interested. But it just has jump scares. Nothing too scary (which is perfect for people like me). The various different endings are interesting and I'm happy to say that I got the Promise of Reunion ending. Going through that doll room was worth it...
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Credits : 4358

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:22 pm

I have played so many games on PS1 and PS2 which I loved but damn ive forgotten most of them : O

Well most favorites are mostly RPG adventures, they're the best xD
FF games being the most fav <3

Other than that, Kingdom Hearts, Suikoden, Ive enjoyed back then, and for more recent ones Uncharted, White Knight Chronicles, Skyrim.

As for online games, well I play CoD, I have all those (since the online ones started) and I love playing it online, havent been playing so much these days though.

I played loads, cant remember all names right now, but most were RPG ones xD

Leaving Suikoden 3 intro here <33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA_gDnwcdZ8
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4766

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Assassins Creed Franchise
Throughout The Games Graphic Have Improved And With New Graphics The Game Excperience Become Even Cooler, From The New Assassination Skills And New Fighting Moves. With The New Anvil Next Engine You Can Experience A Greater Scale Of Area,From City Thee Wilderness.etc

Mass Effect Franchise
I Love This Game Because Your Chooses Will Determine The Fate Of Galaxy. Where Your Currupt Or Honesty Its Up To Commander Shepard To Save The Whole Galaxy From Total Destruction From The Reapers.

Mortal Kombat
What Makes This Games Awesome Are The Fatalities. It Might Be Goring And Bloody But Thats The Whole Point Of The Game. The X-Ray Is The Best Showing Crushing Bones And Internal Bleeeding To Your Opponent.
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:54 pm

ohhhh yeah! i totally forgot about kingdom hearts... but i have only played the second one and yeah, goofy and donald are annoying, the only good thing as u mentioned is that donald heals but with him in the team u can accidentally activate the team ability with him and start throwing thunders instead of kicking some heartless asses with a freaking keyblade >_< or like u can activate it by accident when the battle is almost finished and he stays floating by your side -_-
btw, Sephiroths fight... had to make it 6 times before beating him, damn hard that was xD
Back to top Go down
nel-chan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
nel-chan

Credits : 4358

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:38 pm

KH1 was way better imo, im just waiting for that HD remake , it comes out this year near Sept-October. I'd love to play it all over again <3
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Vezzel wrote:
ohhhh yeah! i totally forgot about kingdom hearts... but i have only played the second one and yeah, goofy and donald are annoying, the only good thing as u mentioned is that donald heals but with him in the team u can accidentally activate the team ability with him and start throwing thunders instead of kicking some heartless asses with a freaking keyblade >_< or like u can activate it by accident when the battle is almost finished and he stays floating by your side -_-
btw, Sephiroths fight... had to make it 6 times before beating him, damn hard that was xD

Ugh. Don't remind me about that battle... I just replayed the game.
Back to top Go down
Vezzel
Vezzel

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:56 pm

i wanted to play the original japanese version, although i wouldnt understand a peeps i wanted to fight the bonus final fight with Lingering Will (Terras armor from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep) the american version doesnt have that :/

Ruriel wrote:
Ugh. Don't remind me about that battle... I just replayed the game.

talk about a pain of a battle, i remember this time when i was about to finish him off and the rage ability turned on... so its like i was hitting him endlessly but couldnt give him the final hit combo to put an end to the battle T_T
btw did u know that? if u r on that rage mode with endless hits, even if the boss has 1 HP, the battle wont end, u need to give him the final hit combo or else ur ass will be kicked... which is what happened to me against Sephiroth xD
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Vezzel wrote:

talk about a pain of a battle, i remember this time when i was about to finish him off and the rage ability turned on... so its like i was hitting him endlessly but couldnt give him the final hit combo to put an end to the battle T_T
btw did u know that? if u r on that rage mode with endless hits, even if the boss has 1 HP, the battle wont end, u need to give him the final hit combo or else ur ass will be kicked... which is what happened to me against Sephiroth xD

Haha that happened to me too the first few times. I couldn't figure out why he wasn't dying until...bam! It hit me.
Back to top Go down
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Credits : 13831

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:09 am

Skyrim
The whole FF series
Black Ops
Tekken
DotA
Back to top Go down
https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4506

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Just played my new game, Tomb Raider on PC and I am fucking amazed on Lara <3 It feels like I wanna go to the dragon's triangle too and kill those bastards.

I like FPS games as well like Battlefield series, CoD, TR, Counter Strike, L4D and Deus Ex Human Revolution. Other games like Lol, HoN, DotA and Skyrim. Also games in PS like Gods Eater, FF13, Gran Turismo 5, Mass Effect Trilogy and Fate/Extra.

I consider Visual Novels as games too haha.
Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:52 am

League of Legends

Favourite games in general? League-of-legends-big-fight-main

This real time strategy game is one of the best and famous online game with the same controls and game plot like Warcraft III (Defense of the Ancients is the name of the fan map which officially received its own game by partnering with "Valve" , a game company that usually add their games in Steam. This game also has a very "sweet" graphic setup. Although i am a girl, one fourth of the LoL players population are girls, and most of us believes that a girl's reaction time and strategic commands are still a level higher than the males. Try it if you have time, it's worth the try.

For those who want to play with me:

Username: Kanuori (I change my username sometimes)
Rank: Silver Rank: Xin (I dont play that much that's why xD)
Level: 30
Elo: 1448

Favorite Heroes: Le Blanc , Miss Fortune , Annie , Ashe , Riven (I love using Le Blanc, already mastered it Razz)
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5082

PostSubject: ^ ^ games rock on   Favourite games in general? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:25 pm

I like video games the most bc its the easiest way for me to play. like tekken tag 2. fighting adventure games, racing battling team games. etc. and something like call of duty. ^^
Back to top Go down
inazumathelightning
Private
Private
inazumathelightning

Credits : 4011

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:21 pm

most favorite game of all time is final fantasy 6 if you don't know why I would subject playing it. It is the definition of what an RPG stands for. I love 7 don't get me wrong but because of 7 coming out enix became too attached to cinematic's and it plagues final fantasy to this day.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4902

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:04 pm

well i haven't really played a lot of games...so i can only think if...
these are all from PS...
dynasty warriors

samurai warriors

god of war

prince of persia

well for PC...i guess

rakion

MU

dota

counter-strike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite games in general?   Favourite games in general? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite games in general?
Page 1 of 1