Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

signature competition #1 voting thread...

Go down 
5 posters

vote for your favorite entry...
entry 1
signature competition #1 voting thread... I_vote_lcap22%signature competition #1 voting thread... I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
entry 2
signature competition #1 voting thread... I_vote_lcap11%signature competition #1 voting thread... I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
entry 3
signature competition #1 voting thread... I_vote_lcap0%signature competition #1 voting thread... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
entry 4
signature competition #1 voting thread... I_vote_lcap67%signature competition #1 voting thread... I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4901

signature competition #1 voting thread... Empty
PostSubject: signature competition #1 voting thread...   signature competition #1 voting thread... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:12 pm

voting thread is up...

since this is only a trial and the sign up lasted for a month...voting thread will last until the end of july...

1 vote per person...

And a CnC would be appreciated...

do not vote for yourself...
signature competition #1 voting thread... Signature_competition_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d7omdnm

Last edited by Lelouch_Vi_Britannia on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4717

PostSubject: Re: signature competition #1 voting thread...   signature competition #1 voting thread... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:15 pm

thanks, Lelou

1 vote per person I guess?

should we post CnC here too?
I think it's common to do so
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: signature competition #1 voting thread...   signature competition #1 voting thread... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:37 pm

Ohh...yeah forgot to add that...

My bad...
Back to top Go down
Veiyla_theChainedCloud
Corporal
Corporal
Veiyla_theChainedCloud

Credits : 3741

PostSubject: Re: signature competition #1 voting thread...   signature competition #1 voting thread... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 pm

No one is voting Sad
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4717

PostSubject: Re: signature competition #1 voting thread...   signature competition #1 voting thread... EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:57 am

ok, here I go:

(1) always looking at the bright points, not at the render, they are just too distracting xD
and the text is too small to read (but I guess those aren't the actual sizes?)
Neat work though.

(2) I think that's the first sig of a train I've seen. +1000 points for humor and creativity, it's nicely placed, the smoke and background fit well, but it's a bit plain.
And it should be "Road to the future" if you don't mean a spacial location named "Future". lol

(3) Looks weird. The background has two colours, and saeko has a strange halo around her head. The text looks a bit sloppy. the black swooshshooshthingy spreads a bit too far I think.

(4) Nice work. Rather mainstream, but safe way to make a sig I guess.
If anything, then then render should probably placed different, it looks too small, especially in width. Makes it look like you should just cut off a centimeter or two at the left and right, I would have cut the render off at the waist and made it bigger. Might be due to the resizing though, it could look better in original size.

Nice work, all of you! Thanks for your efforts xD
Back to top Go down
Veiyla_theChainedCloud
Corporal
Corporal
Veiyla_theChainedCloud

Credits : 3741

PostSubject: Re: signature competition #1 voting thread...   signature competition #1 voting thread... EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Voted for #1, seemed the most unique in my eyes, a bit of lighting trouble. Too many dominant light spots. Composition is interesting though.

You covered most of the sig in smoke, it shows there wasn't much confidence for you composition. If you went over the basics of the software that was used I am sure you could make something unique and wonderful : )

Too messy, tried to use too many things at once. I can see how you tried to provide flow in the sig but you also misdirected it with the background (I think blur was used on BG) and splats. Border stands out too much. It was initially a dark sig and I find it distracting. Change it to black or a colour that is very close and perhaps make it thinner. Text is nowhere near the focal and it's positioning needs more thought. Lighting?

Brightness on the centre isn't justified by any light source. Text could do with some sharpening and the composition seems simple. Everything besides the render is slightly fuzzy. This sig is like a prostitute, looks nice but in a very sloppy and distasteful manner Razz
... not much else to say :Z
Back to top Go down
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

Credits : 4185

PostSubject: Re: signature competition #1 voting thread...   signature competition #1 voting thread... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:46 am

dang i should've entered this!!!!!

1) Would've gotten my vote, the lighting was a bit off imo, to light for such darkness, if it was dark filter i would've totally voted for it!

2) Train? Lmao +1 for simplicity looks like someone just threw something in last minute and worked with it for a bit, looks nice, still though, if you can make a train look cool, i'd like to see something anime related.

3) I'm mean when i can't think of anything positive... and that's here... sorry just, dang there's work to do. and I'm not even that good!!!! Hate me i deserve it

4) Got my vote, friendly with for the eyes, and basics of the basics all nicely introduced, although once i stare at it long enough i can see the fuzzy background and the hd render sticking out like a sore thumb, still though my favorite of the bunch no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4765

PostSubject: Re: signature competition #1 voting thread...   signature competition #1 voting thread... EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:04 am

1) Too much lighting

2) Too Plain

3) C4D's need better placing

4) Dislike the text
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: signature competition #1 voting thread...   signature competition #1 voting thread... EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Its a bit late but that ended with veiyla's crushing victory...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: signature competition #1 voting thread...   signature competition #1 voting thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

signature competition #1 voting thread...
Page 1 of 1