Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Mutual agreement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LunA-FeiyT
Private
Private
LunA-FeiyT

Credits : 3803

Mutual agreement Empty
PostMutual agreement

I can stay as a mod here since I was given a responsibility.
But I'll leave if anyone tells me to.

No matter what, don't talk on any place on this website about what was said on Skype. And I will appreciate it if everyone deletes their messages so that the ones who were offline won't know.

If anything, talking about that publicly will make this place somewhere I can't return to either.

Don't make anything public, got that?
If you have anything to say, PM is the way to go.

I'd like to try being a forum mod at least once in my life.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Mutual agreement :: Comments

LunA-FeiyT
Re: Mutual agreement
Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:50 pm by LunA-FeiyT
Well, Maki told me to fuck off on Skype.
So, that's it.

Goodbye.

Nino, Mira and Mimi,
I'll still keep you guys on Skype, coz you three really do mean the most to me.
No matter how you think of it or whether none of you would want to chat with me anymore, I still do think of you three as my closer friends.
LunA-FeiyT
Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:00 pm by LunA-FeiyT
The only Christmas gift I'm getting is the end of the road.
It's been a fun journey and everything.
I've met some really nice people along the way.
And I've met people who really aren't what I expected them to be like.

Real life problems made me want to ditch reality and look for comfort online by meeting new people.

But the world is cruel.
I meet the same type of people who torment me in real life.
Very few are actually nice to me, though at this point I'm honestly unsure if they'll go against me and wreck me like everyone has in future. I don't want to live long enough to find out whether that's true or not.

For now, I'd like to die thinking at least some people genuinely are nice to me and care about me.

I really do love everyone.
But some of those people actually really want me dead.
And I want myself dead, too.
Toilet
Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:59 pm by Toilet
If you visit this forum again,
I pity you, i know your experience. But should you lie? Ask naked pictures from a girl while keeping a girl's ego. Stop it. Be a man, i forgive you. But who knows if you make other girls from other websites go nude again. Stop this fucking method. Be a man, if you want love, be a man and say that you love a girl. This world is fucked up my friend. I consider you as a friend up until now. I wont forget you, good times or bad times. Time heals all scars. I hope you'd be back as a man. I am a man myself and i will accept you as a man. You shouldnt want to die, dude this is the internet, nobody will care if you died. Do you think i will care? No not at all. And why? To me you're just a figure in the net. So please stop this, and let's start over once you decided to go back. And dude i'm not mad at you but at what you did. I have no right to get mad, you didn't do a thing to me, i knew you were a boy. But Hattie, she was hurt, i can't stand it when girls are hurt. Esp someone as innocent as Hattie. So dude be a man and we can be friends, we guys will accept you. Bye my old friend.
LunA-FeiyT
Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:38 pm by LunA-FeiyT
You should seriously ask Mira what really happened.

I've cleared everything up.

And yes, I know very well no one would care if I died. Not some "figures in the net" and certainly not figures in real life, either.

Hattie even said later that she wasn't mad after I wrote that, since she and Mira both misunderstood.

Mira says she isn't either.

Either way, you are misinformed.
LunA-FeiyT
Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:40 pm by LunA-FeiyT
I lie about my personal information since I do have the right to keep my personal information off the internet. It has nothing to do with lack of trust for "figures in the net", and I certainly do like every single one of you lots.
Rami
Post Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:06 am by Rami
then there is not problem Luna just come in join us.

Very Happy 

You don't have to go.
Toilet
Post Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:27 am by Toilet
LunA-FeiyT wrote:
You should seriously ask Mira what really happened.

I've cleared everything up.

And yes, I know very well no one would care if I died. Not some "figures in the net" and certainly not figures in real life, either.

Hattie even said later that she wasn't mad after I wrote that, since she and Mira both misunderstood.

Mira says she isn't either.

Either way, you are misinformed.

How sure are you that Hattie didnt get mad? She was not mad, she was hurt. Look up what the two differs in your dictionary, if you don't know what it meant. Damn it dude, just because she said she was not mad at you, means it is real. Dude man up and know what others feel dont be selfish Smile, come back and we will accept you. No need to be a coward. We are guys and we rock Smile
Post  by Sponsored content

Mutual agreement

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Blogs-
Jump to: