Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

The Prince of K-Rock is Back!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4809

The Prince of K-Rock is Back! Empty
PostSubject: The Prince of K-Rock is Back!   The Prince of K-Rock is Back! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:56 pm

I can see all of ye rolling your eyes XD "Oh it's Korean" But Kim Jaejoong is not your typical k-pop artist. Jaejoong has taken on a rock style with his solo songs and I love it X3 It's sounds a lot like j-rock so you guys should give it a listen!

Just Another Girl isn't as "hard" (I dunno how else to describe it) as Mine. It's more mellow, but it's still a fantastic song.

And here's his song Mine (his first song he released with a rock style)

Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4736

PostSubject: Re: The Prince of K-Rock is Back!   The Prince of K-Rock is Back! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:19 am

Adding him to my playlist. Never heard of him but I'm listening to the first song. It's awesome.

NOW TEACH ME KOREAN SO I COULD UNDERSTAND THE LYRICS!
Back to top Go down
NowiS
Commander
Commander
NowiS

Credits : 4122

PostSubject: Re: The Prince of K-Rock is Back!   The Prince of K-Rock is Back! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:33 am

*inner fangirl screaming*

I actually downloaded the album yesterday.  I only listened through it once, but I liked it alot.  I'm glad he got into this rock style, because his voice is so dynamic that it fits the genre so well. His voice can go super high and on the other end, his voice can also get kind of husky to really get your head bobbing.  Yeah, Just Another Girl is so good that I think I like it more than Mine.

The album also showcases his awesome voice in the ballads he sings. He seriously has such a sexy voice. Check out Sunny Day, It is, and Now is Good. I love these songs in particular if you're a fan of his ballads and his lovely voice. Oh, the last song, Paradise, builds up to be an awesome closing song for the album. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

PostSubject: Re: The Prince of K-Rock is Back!   The Prince of K-Rock is Back! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:35 am

NowiS wrote:

I actually downloaded the album yesterday.  I only listened through it once, but I liked it alot.  I'm glad he got into this rock style, because his voice is so dynamic that it fits the genre so well. His voice can go super high and on the other end, his voice can also get kind of husky to really get your head bobbing.  Yeah, Just Another Girl is so good that I think I like it more than Mine.

The album also showcases his awesome voice in the ballads he sings. He seriously has such a sexy voice. Check out Sunny Day, It is, and Now is Good. I love these songs in particular if you're a fan of his ballads and his lovely voice. Oh, the last song, Paradise, builds up to be an awesome closing song for the album. Smile
Cuff up the link so I can download the Album.
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: The Prince of K-Rock is Back!   The Prince of K-Rock is Back! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:18 am

NowiS wrote:

I knooow. I have his entire album downloaded too :3 *melting at his smexy voice*
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

PostSubject: Re: The Prince of K-Rock is Back!   The Prince of K-Rock is Back! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:24 am

So you guys aren't sharing? T_T
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: The Prince of K-Rock is Back!   The Prince of K-Rock is Back! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:30 am

You could just search it on yt you know...

Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5052

PostSubject: Re: The Prince of K-Rock is Back!   The Prince of K-Rock is Back! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:41 pm

i like his suit in the music video. VERy stunning. XD period XD!
Back to top Go down
Mikay
Music Expert (Media Section Moderator)
Music Expert (Media Section Moderator)
Mikay

Credits : 4076

PostSubject: Re: The Prince of K-Rock is Back!   The Prince of K-Rock is Back! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:33 pm

I really like Just Another Girl ^^ but I was little disappointed with Mine probably because I've always liked his soothing voice.

My favourite song from JJ is with JYJ - In heaven Very Happy
Mongji mongji staring in it as well ..Its just too perfect for me I love you 

Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: The Prince of K-Rock is Back!   The Prince of K-Rock is Back! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:12 am

Mikay wrote:
I really like Just Another Girl ^^ but I was little disappointed with Mine probably because I've always liked his soothing voice.

My favourite song from JJ is with JYJ - In heaven Very Happy
Mongji mongji staring in it as well ..Its just too perfect for me I love you 

In Heaven is perfection♥️ I cried the first time I saw the MV... Both of Junsu's solo songs were really good ^^ Now I'm waiting on Yoochun for his solo song XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prince of K-Rock is Back!   The Prince of K-Rock is Back! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prince of K-Rock is Back!
Page 1 of 1