Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Robopocalypse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4844

Robopocalypse Empty
PostSubject: Robopocalypse   Robopocalypse EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Robopocalypse Robopocalypse_Book_Cover
I don't know what's up with me and graphic (by graphic I mean gory) novels these days but I stumbled upon Robopocalypse by Daniel H. Wilson and I fell in love with it♥

It's about a supercomputer taking control of all technology and turning them against humans. Domestic robots start killing their owners, elevators go berserk, cars start running people over... The world is in chaos and though frightened at first, the world heeds a call to arms and humans fight back, meeting unlikely allies along the way.

The story doesn't really have a protagonist. Rather, it is written from the perspectives of many different characters, all who play a vital role in the war. I thought that structuring the book like this was really clever. Realistically speaking, wars don't have just one hero. It's a combined effort of many different heroes that brings us to victory.

I highly recommend this! Again, if you don't have the stomach for graphic details (like I mentioned in Battle Royale) don't read it! But I guarantee you, it's an excellent book.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/

Robopocalypse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Entertainment Section :: Literature and Writing-
Jump to: