Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch?

Go down 
+3
Ruriel
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Kiwa_Hajimari
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4734

Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch? Empty
PostSubject: Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch?   Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:11 am

Since Danganronpa is almost finished, I'd like to hear your opinions about if you found that anime hard to bear (lol, got it?). For this purpose, I'd like you to compare it to Mirai Nikki, which I think is a labelled "How can they be so cruel to their characters"-anime. For those who haven't watched Mirai Nikki, compare it to Shingeki no Kyoujin or any other anime you see fit.

I found Danganronpa psychically more intense then Mirai Nikki, because those are normal high schoolers who start killing each other because they were driven into a corner, and even worse, they calmly decide about life and death of others in the trials, and don't seem really concerned about the people dying though they appear to be a little bit shocked every time they see a corpse.

Mirai Nikki in comparison shows a lot more violence and blood, yet the characters are all twisted and insane. I think this makes it a little easier to watch because in Danganronpa where you see normal people killing their mates, while in mirai nikki, madmen kill "enemies".
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4918

PostSubject: Re: Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch?   Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:22 pm

how about corpse party???that was more intense if you ask me...
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4855

PostSubject: Re: Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch?   Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch? EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:19 am

I've only seen a little of Mirai Nikki, but I have to say Danganronpa was a lot harder on me... Well the game playthrough was. I wish the anime went more into depth about the relationship between the characters, their exchanges, and the investigation... But it can't be helped. Watching them kill each other was heartbreaking. And when they found out they knew each other before "enrolling" into Hope Academy... It was just so awful.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
AceRayne
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
AceRayne

Credits : 3996

PostSubject: Re: Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch?   Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch? EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:46 pm

I liked both so I marathoned Mirai Nikki and couldn't wait for Danganronpa...
Watashi ga Motenai was the hardest thing I had to watch recently xD
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4522

PostSubject: Re: Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch?   Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch? EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Tbh, I'd vote for Danganronpa if it's 15 (at least) to 20+ episodes. I think that's enough to squeeze everything from the game going to anime but since it's just 13 episodes and there's not much intense, I'd go for Mirai Nikki.
Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

Credits : 4202

PostSubject: Re: Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch?   Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:06 am

Mirai Nikki was waay harder to watch! Especially when they went to the characters back story. Basically they all got fucked up lives. It was Hard to watch them killing each other but it was harder knowing what kind of people they were and how life screwed them.

Danganronpa was More comedic imo. For a death match school where killing is the key to getting out
calling out hope on a situation like that. To surreal i guess? lol it was light. therefore not hard to watch i actually liked it for it's comedic approach.

And yes Corpse Party should've been here too lol Razz That was the hardest to watch Dx
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4734

PostSubject: Re: Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch?   Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:44 am

sorry, haven't watched corpse party yet, if you want, you can add it to the comparison animes xD
Back to top Go down
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5098

PostSubject: Re: Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch?   Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch? EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:22 am

i think mirai nikki was more hardcore becus they're was a lot more action and gore in it then dan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch?   Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Danganronpa vs. Mirai Nikki - which is harder to watch?
Page 1 of 1