Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition )

Go down 
4 posters

Best Co-Op Gamecube Game was...?
Mario Party 4
Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) I_vote_lcap0%Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mario Kart : Double Dash
Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) I_vote_lcap20%Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Tales Of Symphonia
Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) I_vote_lcap0%Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) I_vote_lcap80%Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

Credits : 4187

Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) Empty
PostSubject: Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition )   Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:29 am

I found my Really old GameCube with all the games i ever bought and with the 4 controllers!
So I plugged it in to my TV, called up some family and friends and guess what?
Best Game Play party i ever hosted!

The Poll Lists the Top Muli-Player Games(GameCube Only). I asked my guests during the party to vote they're favorite game so i'm gonna go ahead and ask you guys the same question!

Which 4 Player game listed in the poll for the gamecube is the best?!

Tales of Symphonia IS a 4 player game only during the Battle Encounters and Oddly enough it was a hit with my guests. Therefore it has been added to the poll!

If this poll becomes a success: I will Gladly put up another Poll for Different Game Consoles and Genre. So fingers-crossed i get all of you to Vote your Favorite!

Don't Stop at just casting your Vote! Post your Reason on picking your choice!

I shouldn't have to you remind you all but just in case someone forgets~
Don't Offend anyone for they're choice, it's not cool! The Poll is Just for Fun! Not to start a Heated Argument!

Just to get you motivated  i will speak with one of the admins and see if we can do something to Show off the results. Just Don't hold your Breath~ I make no guarantees!
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4767

PostSubject: Re: Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition )   Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:29 pm

I never played game cube other than once at a friends house. Or have I enjoyed a game with my family but I can say that I played those games before. My Vote goes to Super Smash Bros.
Back to top Go down
NowiS
Commander
Commander
NowiS

Credits : 4153

PostSubject: Re: Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition )   Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:27 pm

I love Mario Kart. It's so fun playing with friends. I used to play it all the time after high school. Probably one of the reasons I did so bad my junior year lolz. Even my cousins played it alot and whenever we had family gatherings at their place, Mario Kart is what we did all day.

Super Smash Bros Melee is second for me since I actually didn't play it until college. It was actually the time when SSB Brawl came out on the wii, so everybody started to play that. So I kinda missed out on the whole Melee fad.
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition )   Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:07 am

Super Smash Bros Melee ftw. My besties and I have been having SSB marathons ever since I got that game XD Mario Kart and Mario Party were pretty fun too... But we just couldn't bring ourselves to play it 4 hours straight. And as much as I love ToS, my friends suck at playing the game so I just solo'ed it.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition )   Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Family/Friend Gathering Game ( Gamecube Edition )
Page 1 of 1