Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

GuiltyStory's WorkShop

Go down 
+3
KimHaedi
Ruriel
GuiltyStory
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

Credits : 4185

GuiltyStory's WorkShop Empty
PostSubject: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:39 am

Finally gonna make one~
Gonna post most of my work here
I want tips from you guys i'm not a pro at this and i'm posting
my work aiming for Tips on improvement
Of course i Also welcome praises lol
Keeping my self esteem at it's highest peak always help
so here's the first 3 i am ever made.

GuiltyStory's WorkShop Photos12

GuiltyStory's WorkShop Photos13

GuiltyStory's WorkShop Ukyo_a10
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4838

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:54 am

I've been waiting to see this XD

They're really good for your first few sigs!~ I know my first few sigs were a mess (though I though they were the coolest things ever at the time XD) I can't wait to see more from you ^^
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5081

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:58 am

wow i really like how u added the planet earth like that. every beautiful. on ur first sig.

i really like the colors how u blended it in together for all. nice going there Kat chan ^ o^
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4765

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:03 am

Honestly This Are Much Better That Ruriel's First Signatures, Including Mine I Remember They Were Horrible.

I Say You Are Finding A Way To Blend Them Well, But There Is Still Work To Be Made. They Can Still Be Blended More.

As For The Text, Explore A Little Like Use Different Fonts, Try Text Blending Options.

Nice Kathy! I Am Still Waiting To See When You Take Request So You can Make Me One!
Back to top Go down
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:10 am

@ Ruriel Ehehe makin' me blush and sh!t Smile

@ Hat Thanks i remember watching almost all PhotoShop tuts in Youtube before giving it a shot

@ Rami Thanks Rami! These are over a year old an i can see the many things i could've fixed
    It's always reassuring that other people point out the things i could've done back then.
   Text Fonts are one of my weak points actually thank you for the advice~ I'll ignore that
    Kathy Part >.<

Next . i loved these 3 so much haha Felt/Feel Proud of them Very Happy

GuiltyStory's WorkShop Anemon10

GuiltyStory's WorkShop Untitl10

GuiltyStory's WorkShop Kamina10
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:30 am

The Same Thoughts Go For These Ones Kathy. Hehe!

The One I Truly Like Is The One On Your Sig But Again Text.....
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:38 am

Rami wrote:
Honestly This Are Much Better That Ruriel's First Signatures, Including Mine I Remember They Were Horrible.
TT_TT I know Rami... my first few sigs sucked completely... sniffles. My current sigs are not as bad anymore thank god XD

I gotta agree with Rami though. I love your current sig ^^ It reminds me a lot of maki's style. Vintage, colorful, and cute~

Okay so what I'm noticing is that you don't have borders on your sigs. Rarely do sigs ever look good without borders. They help separate the background of the site and the sig itself so it's easier to focus on the sig.

Sig1: Never ever put text in a corner! The reason being that it takes attention away from the render. Instead, put the text next to the render. But the background is a nice choice~

Sig2: Again, no text in the corner. This one is my favorite of the 3 you have ^^

Sig3: There's too much text and it draws attention away from the renders. Instead, put quotes underneath your sigs rather than inside them.

Besides text, you need to work on blending renders into the background. You want to make it so that the renders look like they are originally part of that background.
Back to top Go down
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:49 am

Ruriel wrote:
Rami wrote:
TT_TT I know Rami... my first few sigs sucked completely... sniffles. My current sigs are not as bad anymore thank god XD

I gotta agree with Rami though. I love your current sig ^^ It reminds me a lot of maki's style. Vintage, colorful, and cute~

Okay so what I'm noticing is that you don't have borders on your sigs. Rarely do sigs ever look good without borders. They help separate the background of the site and the sig itself so it's easier to focus on the sig.

Sig1: Never ever put text in a corner! The reason being that it takes attention away from the render. Instead, put the text next to the render. But the background is a nice choice~

Sig2: Again, no text in the corner. This one is my favorite of the 3 you have ^^

Sig3: There's too much text and it draws attention away from the renders. Instead, put quotes underneath your sigs rather than inside them.

Besides text, you need to work on blending renders into the background. You want to make it so that the renders look like they are originally part of that background.

Yes! Thank you back then i DID NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE BORDERS lol
I know they were all missing some but i couldn't find a tut that showed me how to do that
the only one i found was one that was the long version of it and i didn't want to do that
to damn lazy for it hehe thankfully i have recently found the trick to borders

Alright so Not that big of text, never in corners,and blend the render with the background.
I think i did a pretty good job with blending Render to background in the Pink one imo.
What do you think?

Thank you for the compliment on my current Sig. Rami is right though the text has me thinking twice about it. I am currently Messing around with the text for my current sig hopefully i find one i like~

@Rami i know the text i'm workin' on it hehe
Also quit it with that "Kathy" Buster, your on a danger zone Homie so back it up
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:56 am

GuiltyStory wrote:
Ruriel wrote:
Rami wrote:

Yes! Thank you back then i DID NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE BORDERS lol
I know they were all missing some but i couldn't find a tut that showed me how to do that
the only one i found was one that was the long version of it and i didn't want to do that
to damn lazy for it hehe thankfully i have recently found the trick to borders

Alright so Not that big of text, never in corners,and blend the render with the background.
I think i did a pretty good job with blending Render to background in the Pink one imo.
What do you think?

Thank you for the compliment on my current Sig. Rami is right though the text has me thinking twice about it. I am currently Messing around with the text for my current sig hopefully i find one i like~

@Rami i know the text i'm workin' on it hehe
Also quit it with that "Kathy" Buster, your on a danger zone Homie so back it up
Lol Rami run for your life!

The first sig, the blending is good for where you're at right now. As you practice, you'll find new and better way to blend your renders. Looking at other people's works is a big help (or at least I think it is). They inspire me to try new things and give me ideas on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:57 am

Alright Then I Can't Wait To See More. Work On The Text.

Also Send Me The Render Of The Girl On Your Current Sig.

No Threats Kathy And No I Am Not A Buster But A Southsider Home Girl

No Need To Run.
Back to top Go down
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:08 am

@ Ruri Thanks your Right about looking at other people's sig
  if it wasn't for looking at those pop-up sig i never would've figured it out Smile

On a Side note : Two off topic thing~ 1) I can't multi-quote. is there a trick to it?
2) when i try to upload via the Serimg.com thingy it won't load so i can't upload my images. it's only happening on this thread though. any ideas?

@ Rami

i'm working on it~
Uhm why? What are you gonna do with it O.O?
Stahp with the Kathy ~ It's my kryptonite Q,Q
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:11 am

GuiltyStory wrote:
  if it wasn't for looking at those pop-up sig i never would've figured it out Smile

On a Side note : Two off topic thing~ 1) I can't multi-quote. is there a trick to it?
2) when i try to upload via the Serimg.com thingy it won't load so i can't upload my images. it's only happening on this thread though. any ideas?

@ Rami

i'm working on it~
I See Through Time You Will Get Better.

Well A Set Of Course. But Not Now

But.....I Like Your Name Kathy......Ok Fine KAT Sad 

Listen Care Fully When You Click On Multi Quote On One Post Then The Other Make Sure To Reply By Clicking On The Reply Button On Top.

As For The Picture You Should Be Able To Try Again.

Last edited by Rami on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:13 am

Rami wrote:
GuiltyStory wrote:

@ Rami

i'm working on it~

Ahhhh~ reading that is bad for my heart
FINE I GIVE! I grant you special permission to call me Kathy
Now excuse while i Crawl under a rock for a moment >.>

Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:18 am

GuiltyStory wrote:
Rami wrote:
GuiltyStory wrote:

@ Rami

i'm working on it~

Yay! Kathy It Is. Now About Your Two Questions I Answered Them On The Previous Post.
Back to top Go down
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:20 am

Rami wrote:
GuiltyStory wrote:
Rami wrote:
GuiltyStory wrote:

@ Rami

i'm working on it~

Yay! Kathy It Is. Now About Your Two Questions I Answered Them On The Previous Post.
Oh awesome okay i got it i'm pm you the render.

might as well put the next 3 here~

GuiltyStory's WorkShop Unit_110

GuiltyStory's WorkShop Juvia_10

GuiltyStory's WorkShop Blue_a10
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4901

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:54 pm

ohh...dont put you render in the center...
and well...they pretty much said everything...
just something though...
on this tag...
i can see good flow on its hair...a liquify tool would probably help on this one...
Back to top Go down
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Lelouch_Vi_Britannia wrote:
just something though...
on this tag...
i can see good flow on its hair...a liquify tool would probably help on this one...

Liquify tool huh? I'll get into that Smile
What's wrong with Center Renders? :O although i do prefer side render. Still always good to take note of this looking forward to your answer on that Lelouch!
Thanks for the helpful tips Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:58 pm

GuiltyStory wrote:
Rami wrote:
GuiltyStory wrote:
Rami wrote:
GuiltyStory wrote:

@ Rami

i'm working on it~

Oh awesome okay i got it i'm pm you the render.

might as well put the next 3 here~

GuiltyStory's WorkShop Unit_110

GuiltyStory's WorkShop Juvia_10

GuiltyStory's WorkShop Blue_a10
I like the text on the last one ^^ Just place it closer to the render and it would be perfect. As for the other two, again stay away from big text. As for the second sig, well done blending Juvia in ^^ I don't know if the clouds were part of the render or not but it looks like Juvia belongs there. Just keep working on blending ^^

GuiltyStory wrote:
just something though...
on this tag...
Liquify tool huh? I'll get into that Smile
What's wrong with Center Renders? :O although i do prefer side render. Still always good to take note of this looking forward to your answer on that Lelouch!
Thanks for the helpful tips Very Happy
If you center your renders, it actually makes it harder to add effects. The only sig I managed to center my render and actually make it look nice was my Pride sig. But that's because I kept the effects to a minimum...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Ruri answered it for you...
although there are some cases where having the render on the center would serve the better...have seen some but havent really did some...
Back to top Go down
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Lelouch.... your Sig has the render Centered >.<
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:28 pm

although there are some cases where having the render on the center would serve the better...have seen some but havent really did some...
I think center has nothing to do on why she centered a particular render. At times it's inevitable to place the render some where else. Some people like a particular style and that style would be not liking effects. I have seen many sigs that have their render in the middle and it looks good.

Now I'm not disagreeing with no one, it's just simply knowing by looking at the render where it looks best wether its a side or the center. I think Kathy has done just that.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Rami wrote:
I think center has nothing to do on why she centered a particular render. At times it's inevitable to place the render some where else. Some people like a particular style and that style would be not liking effects. I have seen many sigs that have their render in the middle and it looks good.

Now I'm not disagreeing with no one it's just simply knowing by looking at the render with it looks best to a side or the center. I think Kathy has done just that.

im not actually talking about the tag that i copied...cause in that tag i gotta agree with you it does look good in the center and i also cant see any better position...
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Rami wrote:

Now I'm not disagreeing with no one it's just simply knowing by looking at the render with it looks best to a side or the center. I think Kathy has done just that.

im not actually talking about the tag that i copied...cause in that tag i gotta agree with you it does look good in the center and i also cant see any better position...

At times it does matter for instance on how the render looks like and what background your using. I think it depends on the background that is being used on where the render looks the best.
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:08 pm

GuiltyStory wrote:
Lelouch.... your Sig has the render Centered >.<
It's actually slightly to the left XD
Back to top Go down
GuiltyStory
Media Section Moderator
Media Section Moderator
GuiltyStory

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:36 am

Slightly Left >.> Mhmmm

Since i've discovered pop up
I can't seem to stop myself
If i had more free time i'd look up more ways to make sigs
Need more free time!!!!

Final 5 my most recent ones~

5 most recent:
Special! Working on this one currently~ in a stump atm but hey its 2:30am~ Hahaha

GuiltyStory's WorkShop ZF40zlJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GuiltyStory's WorkShop   GuiltyStory's WorkShop Empty

Back to top Go down

GuiltyStory's WorkShop
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Entertainment Section :: Artwork-
Jump to: