Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

about editing the topic title...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4912

about editing the topic title... Empty
PostSubject: about editing the topic title...   about editing the topic title... EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:49 am

well this is about editing the topic title...
i went around and check if i can edit the title of the thread i created even if im not a moderator of the section...and to my surprise...i really can...

well my suggestion is that we make it so that only moderators and admins can edit titles of the topics...cause this will surely get out of control if we are to get more members and im sure that there will be some troll...

so what do you guys think???
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4849

PostSubject: Re: about editing the topic title...   about editing the topic title... EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:01 pm

I think it's fine since only the creator, mods, or admins can change the title. I've made mistakes on thread titles when creating them before, and I think it's convenient to just change it yourself rather than asking a mod/admin to change it for you. And some of our mods are no longer active here.
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4912

PostSubject: Re: about editing the topic title...   about editing the topic title... EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:17 pm

well i was just considering that trolls cant be avoided and that it might cause some confusion in the future...
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4776

PostSubject: Re: about editing the topic title...   about editing the topic title... EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Ruriel wrote:
I think it's fine since only the creator, mods, or admins can change the title. I've made mistakes on thread titles when creating them before, and I think it's convenient to just change it yourself rather than asking a mod/admin to change it for you. And some of our mods are no longer active here.
We Will Demote The User Whom Were Mods And Are Now Gone. We Are Going To Have New Mods.

And Yes We Will Allow Only Mods And Admins To Edit Titles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about editing the topic title...   about editing the topic title... Empty

Back to top Go down

about editing the topic title...
Page 1 of 1