Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Favorite Summer 2013 Anime!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4838

Favorite Summer 2013 Anime! Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Summer 2013 Anime!   Favorite Summer 2013 Anime! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:22 am

I'm not going to make a poll seeing as how what little members we have will be enough to make an impact on said poll... Well we are well into the animes this season so my question to you is which ones have you enjoyed the most? And I'm not talking about second seasons of animes... This is for entirely new ones. And don't forget to mention WHY.

I shall list my top 3 in to particular order.

1. Free! - Well duh. I'm a girl and I obviously enjoy the fanservice XD But really, the characters are pretty lovable and the friendship between the boys... Well it's not incredible but it's nice to watch. To hell with all the haters that call it gay! >:D

2. Blood Lad - Hilarious. I love Staz and the balance between serious plot time and comic relief is perfect. It's nice to see an anime (or any story for that matter) that includes vampires and isn't all about love and angst.

3. Sunday Without God - Despite the MC being a loli, the characters are lovable and the plot is really unique. I was going to drop it after a certain someone died, but the following episode totally changed my mind. I'm looking forward to where this anime takes us.

I would have added Danganropa to my list except for the fact that after the first episode, I hunted down the playthrough for the game... And now the anime seems so bad in comparison. If you haven't seen the game, the anime is great but in comparison... the game is out of it's league.

Your turn guys!
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4505

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Summer 2013 Anime!   Favorite Summer 2013 Anime! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:42 am

My top 3

1. Servant x Service - So... being a public servant can be this fun haha.

2. Watamote - This anime so hilarious. It's funny and interesting at the same time.

3. Danganronpa - Very interesting anime but it's much more interesting and intense if you can play it. It's cool that the game is in English patched, 100% full English Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/
KimHaedi
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
KimHaedi

Credits : 5081

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Summer 2013 Anime!   Favorite Summer 2013 Anime! EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:55 am

God only knows! that was a nice one.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4901

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Summer 2013 Anime!   Favorite Summer 2013 Anime! EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:46 pm

mine would probably be...
blood lad...
watamote...
danganronpa...

although i was completely disappointed with how these three ended...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Summer 2013 Anime!   Favorite Summer 2013 Anime! Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Summer 2013 Anime!
Page 1 of 1