Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

Whats going to happen here? :(

Go down 
+4
Toilet
Kiwa_Hajimari
Ruriel
Vezzel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vezzel
The Mad Dog (Artwork Moderator)
Vezzel

Credits : 4716

Whats going to happen here? :( Empty
PostSubject: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:37 pm

this is a simple question directed to everyone.
whats going to happen to AM?
i enjoyed the time when this forum was active but to be honest, with how busy i am, i prefer not to come for the following reason:
the only section being used is the Artwork section
the few free minutes of my time that i get are being spent on 2 of the 6 forums im part of, this is not one of them because theres too much inactivity and since the GFX part is the only one that moves, taking into account that the people who post there are the same as on AU, i wont be seeing anything new and wont have anything else to mention since i already gave my feedback to them Crying or Very sad 
whats going to happen here? will there be any new things? will members go back to posting on every section? or is it just that people have lost interest and also that no new joiners have come so far?
i want to get an answer to this because i dont want to leave this place behind, i would love to be able to do something on my own to restore the activity it once had but im sure that some of u r facing problems with RL as im doing, reason why u r not in here as much as before.
anyway, those r the things i wanted to say, i cant see a good future ahead for AM if things keep on going as they are, thats why im worried because i got to feel comfortable here... and im sure that i wasnt the only one Sad
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4831

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:12 pm

You're not the only one vezz... I think what's happening here is the same as what's happening in AU where we're having a "decline" period. But since we have a lot less members, AM has taken the blow much harder.

I also have been neglecting anime and manga in favor of PS so... I suppose that's why I haven't been posting about anything other than artwork here.

Don't worry vezz. As soon as we all get bored of our real lives we'll come here to have a blast again ^^
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Vezzel
Vezzel

Credits : 4716

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:40 pm

yeah i know that, less people means the harder the blow will be if they become busy but see, i have been helping the GFX team on the other forum and joining their events even though time is not on my side to keep it active... maybe we can make some sort of event here to make things more enjoyable, too much time innactive is gonna cause a big problem in AM, specially by loosing members. im sure u all have noticed that some new people no one knows have joined some weeks/months ago but, since everything is so quite, they didnt even bother introducing themselves, thats one more problem 1: not many people and 2: no new members on top of that.
even though im busy and all that shit, i promise that ill participate here more and bring up new ideas for us to enjoy... but as i mentioned at the beginning of this thread i cant do it alone so, i have to know if u guys are as determined as me... or willing to help out solving this situation >_<
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

Credits : 4710

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:30 am

I'm still coming here regularly to have a look if something happened, but since I'm not much of an artist, I can't really participate in the only active section atm, but if someone starts posting again, I'll be here xD
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Vezzel wrote:
yeah i know that, less people means the harder the blow will be if they become busy but see, i have been helping the GFX team on the other forum and joining their events even though time is not on my side to keep it active... maybe we can make some sort of event here to make things more enjoyable, too much time innactive is gonna cause a big problem in AM, specially by loosing members. im sure u all have noticed that some new people no one knows have joined some weeks/months ago but, since everything is so quite, they didnt even bother introducing themselves, thats one more problem 1: not many people and 2: no new members on top of that.
even though im busy and all that shit, i promise that ill participate here more and bring up new ideas for us to enjoy... but as i mentioned at the beginning of this thread i cant do it alone so, i have to know if u guys are as determined as me... or willing to help out solving this situation >_<
I'm definitely willing to stir things up again. I check the site every day Smile Now where's Hattie when you need her... She came up with the most interesting topics to talk about...
Back to top Go down
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Credits : 13823

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:08 am

Who said anything about this forum dying? It's never gonna die. i mean never. 
Fuck sections and blabla about this forum. who needs that shit?. when i just finished my quarterly exams. So let's get going and post anything sensible and nonsensible in this forum. Very Happy
Fuck new things when anyone in this forum doesn't make sense (no offense meant) we're crazy peeps we don't have to worry about this. Very Happy i'll come here regularly now. So let's post SHIT! Hell yeah >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:11 am

That's the spirit! xD

I really like this site (me and a few others in fact) because the people here know each other better than on AU, you can speak more freely without having some fanatic cut through your words, we have no spammers here, and you can talk without the thing said sounding like a joke

and i still love the chatbox xD
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4894

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:57 am

thats the spirit...

i check the forums regularly...
post whenever there is an active thread...
Back to top Go down
Kiwa_Hajimari
Administrator
Administrator
Kiwa_Hajimari

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 am

see xD

just a bit of positive thinking, and -whoosh- 5 users online, none of them a bot, just like during our most crowded times xDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:08 am

I check it everyday but it's slowly becoming a lot more inactive. I'll be active again as soon as i deal with my real life. :3
Back to top Go down
Toilet
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
BADASS HEAD ADMIN!
Toilet

Credits : 13823

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:36 pm

Btw, Vezz you're free to do anything with this site. You can hold your own events without asking me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://animeultimatemadness.forumotion.com
Kaname
Private
Private
Kaname

Credits : 4040

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Interesting that i decided to come on today since it has been a while.  I realize that this is a free forum.  Sometimes when others are use to having VBulletin its harder to adjust to this type of forum.  Not that its impossible...and i may not have much to say considering i rarely come here...I wish to be more active but real life just hits sometimes...school starting up again and members seem to play more online games and stuff...Im not for the chat box to be honest.  I just like posting in threads.  Talking with others and seeing the sets everyone has.  Lately myself i have been working a little in PS...you are right Vez...maybe some do feel that its the most active.
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4758

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:26 am

Hahaha This Thread Cracks Me Up.

Something Is Going To Happen Make This Damn Place Active That's What...........
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Kaname wrote:
Interesting that i decided to come on today since it has been a while.  I realize that this is a free forum.  Sometimes when others are use to having VBulletin its harder to adjust to this type of forum.  Not that its impossible...and i may not have much to say considering i rarely come here...I wish to be more active but real life just hits sometimes...school starting up again and members seem to play more online games and stuff...Im not for the chat box to be honest.  I just like posting in threads.  Talking with others and seeing the sets everyone has.  Lately myself i have been working a little in PS...you are right Vez...maybe some do feel that its the most active.
Don't worry about not having a voice. ^^ We wish to make this a forum where newcomers have as much voice here than admins and mods too. So please please please voice your opinions. We want to hear it, and it'll help us improve the site. I promise we won't bite XD And I know the artwork thread may seem intimidating with all the experienced PS users, but why not post your work there? You have lots of people who are more than happy to help you improve you work.
Back to top Go down
Rami
Administrator
Administrator
Rami

Credits : 4758

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Kaname wrote:

Meli you should make a thread of all your artwork.

Maybe I could steal your newest works from you...hehe

No doubt that as long as I am here this place will continue to improve, even if you ate hardly here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rex Lex
Hobbies Section Moderator
Hobbies Section Moderator
Rex Lex

Credits : 4208

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:55 am

I wasn't hee for a long time due to some issues I had whit my laptop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:26 am

It's a time management problem for me, i don't even have time for AU the previous month. :/

But anyways, i'm glad i'm back again. lol
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4894

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:19 pm

i see you guys are active now...
i guess it is going to be just me who is going to be a bit inactive then...just for the moment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen here? :(   Whats going to happen here? :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats going to happen here? :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Madness :: Main Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: