Anime Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Madness wishes you a pleasant stay here.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFlash Games
A new banner has been added!
Drop by the chatbox sometime and hang out with us!
New playlist added! Sit back and enjoy the music!

The Empire of Lelouch...

Go down 
+6
Kaname
Vezzel
Mikex38
RevoluXionist
Ruriel
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

Credits : 4894

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:23 am

now then...i was able to upload...
this is the same as yohka and emilia...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_nagisa_2_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6f34xd

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_nagisa_3_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6f7z1q
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

Credits : 4831

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:55 pm

I love love love the first sig you made for Purey ^^ It's simple but has nice detail to it. And great use of the c4d (if that is one...)!
Back to top Go down
http://radiantstarr.deviantart.com/
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:33 am

Ruriel wrote:
I love love love the first sig you made for Purey ^^ It's simple but has nice detail to it. And great use of the c4d (if that is one...)!
yeah...it looks really simple but it took me more than 30 mins to finish it...XD...
but the request was supposed to be pink background so i made the other two...

been pretty bored yesterday so just doing some random things...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Avatar_revy__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6f9ysp

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_revy__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6f9z21

and i took some request...

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Avatar_mikasa__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6f9xnd

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_mikasa__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6f9xwx

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Avatar_yatogami_tohka__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6f9x9x

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_yatogami_tohka__v2__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6f9x0j

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_yatogami_tohka__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6f9wlj

and today's request...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Avatar_ever17__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6fdofu

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_ever17_2_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6fdoms

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_ever17__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6fdotf
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:20 pm

i tried to pull out a c4d sig once again...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_ogami_rei__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6fpkqc
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 pm

I think this one is much better than your previous c4d sigs ^^ I like how you show this illusion of depth. The only thing that threw me off here was the text and its placement... But wow! What an improvement!
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:36 am

Ruriel wrote:
I think this one is much better than your previous c4d sigs ^^ I like how you show this illusion of depth. The only thing that threw me off here was the text and its placement... But wow! What an improvement!
thanks...
yeah...cant argue with that...im just being focused on the depth and the c4ds right now...
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

Credits : 4498

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:45 am

Oh... I can see definite improvement here. I guess that you know how to make light sources and you have good compositions as well.

Note: Try to blend the character and the background well. Try not to overdo it like too much blurring the bg and use focal points. Just be careful alright?
Back to top Go down
http://exartia.deviantart.com/
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:52 am

InXanity wrote:
Oh... I can see definite improvement here. I guess that you know how to make light sources and you have good compositions as well.

Note: Try to blend the character and the background well. Try not to overdo it like too much blurring the bg and use focal points. Just be careful alright?

thanks...i was trying to learn more on the lights right now...

got that...^_^...

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Avatar_misaka__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6fu46j

this is exactly the same with ogami...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_misaka__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6fu4kl

and this time...instead of gradients i used some color fills instead...i want to give more depth so i removed his wings cause it would fill the whole canvas...XD...
its blade knight from MU...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6fu4x1
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Using what extartia said, the sigs are a lot more focused on the renders which is great. My advice to you is try to vary the color of the c4d's you use. I know you've only made 3 but try something other than that dark neutral color and see where that gets you.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:44 am

Ruriel wrote:
Using what extartia said, the sigs are a lot more focused on the renders which is great. My advice to you is try to vary the color of the c4d's you use. I know you've only made 3 but try something other than that dark neutral color and see where that gets you.
i dont really have that much c4d textures...XD...

now then...
had some free time for PS this morning so did a request...

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Avatar_staz__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6g4yml

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_staz__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6g1cpf

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_staz_version2_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6g4zk3
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:37 pm

Very nice! You're really improving rather quickly. I love the sigs but I have 3 problems with the set.

1) The ava could use some development. It seems pretty boring compared to the sigs. At the very least, you should give it a red background.

2) The white circles with the red outer glow (the bigger ones) are kind of awkwardly placed on the right side of the first sig. It doesn't look "natural"

3) In the first sig, that shade of red threw me off since it didn't really seem to match the background behind it. It popped out too much and too my focus off the render.

But don't get me wrong, you're made such a great improvement. I really like the first sig despite its faults ^^ And on a side note.... STAZ!~ XD I love that guy.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:33 pm

gotta agree with the ava...

now that you mentioned that right side...i just noticed it theres too much...i was preoccupied by making the text look good cause i used a stroked text in it...

ohh the fractals???it actually feels a bit empty without those...

thanks...yeah i just watched the anime...love the guy...

not then...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Avatar_spidy__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6gpy8t

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_spidy__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6gpywo
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:28 pm

I'm liking this set~ The only problem I have is that in the sig, Spidey's blended in a bit too much and it sorta draws my eye to the c4d next to him instead. But great job!~
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:00 am

Ruriel wrote:
I'm liking this set~ The only problem I have is that in the sig, Spidey's blended in a bit too much and it sorta draws my eye to the c4d next to him instead. But great job!~
yep...i think i had the red light a bit too much...

i dont think i poster this...for armyjuan...had to dug up the old style to finish the ava and the second sig...XD...

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Avatar_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6gfklx

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6gfl0i

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature2_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6gfl4l

akeno...those who watches ecchi knows her...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Avatar_akeno__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6grxus

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_akeno__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6grz05

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_akeno_2_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6grzc0

accel and last order...kinda wanted to do this before...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Avatar_accelerator_and_last_order__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6gxeo8

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_accelerator_and_last_order__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6gxf5k

captain britannia...XD...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Avatar_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6gxfdp

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6gxfn0

and rakion blade knight in chaos mode...wanted to do this before but i cant find a render...well it was thanks to Vezzel that i found some...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6gxfwn

cc from i dont know...XD...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Cc_avatar__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6h8tik

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Cc_signature__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6h8u3x
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:25 am

Nice one Lelouch. Just one more step towards good blending and you're safe!
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:47 am

InXanity wrote:
Nice one Lelouch. Just one more step towards good blending and you're safe!
thanks...
blending eh...

updates...
still screwed up on the blending on this one...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Untitled_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6hnf7k

kagura...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_kagura__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6hrae8

orochimaru-sama...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Orochimaru_signature__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6htnsz

diana...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Avatar_diana__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6i4pvi

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_diana__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6i7ens

aratata...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_aratata__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6i7xyv
Back to top Go down
RevoluXionist
The Insane King
The Insane King
RevoluXionist

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:16 am

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_diana__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6i7ens

This one is my fave. GJ and KIU!
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:08 pm

here are the latest ones...

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Sasuke_signature__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6idhp9

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Nagisa_signature__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6io8xz

i guess thats it for my c4d practice...
so going for the most difficult stage...smudging...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_luffy__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6iol0q

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Lelouch_signature__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6ipjez

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Minato_signature__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6it0y9

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Tomoko_signature__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6iy505
since i intend to use tomoko right now...i made an ava for her...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Tomoko_avatar__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6izati

and did some modification on my minato sig...

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_smudge__minato_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6j8m85
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Private
Private
Kaname

Credits : 4040

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:41 pm

You have very nice work in here.  I like your use of borders and colors as well.  Sometimes borders arent needed too but i like using them. In the last few sigs you have here...how do you use that kind of border? Ive seen it before but never tried it myself^^
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Kaname wrote:
You have very nice work in here.  I like your use of borders and colors as well.  Sometimes borders arent needed too but i like using them. In the last few sigs you have here...how do you use that kind of border? Ive seen it before but never tried it myself^^
the inner border???
make a new layer > get the rectangular marquee tool > use the rectangular marquee to do a shape > then go to...edit > stroke > select a color(black or white preferred) then set it to soft light or overlay...
hope this helps...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:02 am

some more things...

my supposed to be entry...but changed my mind...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_death__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6h5yeu

a request i did...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Avatar_mao__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6jixee
forgot that there is some hue saturation that can fix the c4d colors...XD...

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_mao__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6jixo4

here i accidentally had some jitters on my brush...which is why i looks rough...XD...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_suzaku__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6jn85m

fixed my brush...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Naruto_signature__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6jp8vs

messed up on almost everything here...but posting it anyway...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Itachi____by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6jruq0

i guess i wanted this outcome...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Itachi_signature_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6jtzha

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Itachi_avatar_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6jwl9a

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Profil_itachi_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6kuobf

another request...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Killua_avatar_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6jwkyi

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Killua_signature_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6jwl1w

another practice on smudge...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Revvy_signature_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6k19vd

another villain...
Zeref...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Zeref_signature_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6kaa8u

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Zeref_avatar_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6kaf42

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Acnologia_profile_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6kalyy

another request...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Saber_avatar_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6kfnts

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Saber_signature_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6kfo14

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Saber_profile_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6kfsgq

smudge again...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Yukio_signature_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6kl0xf

The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Rin_signature_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6kqzcm

my entries...
this one got the first place...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Blood_seeker_vertical_signature__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6h7o00

this one got the fourth...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Signature_v2_by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6iiev1
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Lelouch_Vi_Britannia wrote:

my entries...
The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Blood_seeker_vertical_signature__by_lelouch8vi8britannia-d6h7o00
I haven't seen this one yet buy dauymn... No wonder it got first place XD Awesome job!~
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Ruriel wrote:

my entries...
I haven't seen this one yet buy dauymn... No wonder it got first place XD Awesome job!~
thanks...this one is for the GFX roulette...in AU...
Back to top Go down
Ruriel
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ruriel

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:50 am

Ruriel wrote:

my entries...
Ah that explains it... I was away on vacation for that one. I'm sad that I missed it >_<
Back to top Go down
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia
Artwork Moderator
Artwork Moderator
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:25 am

Ruriel wrote:
Ruriel wrote:

my entries...
Ah that explains it... I was away on vacation for that one. I'm sad that I missed it >_<
it was a good one...there are 5 of us although only two pros joined...Exy and MrDejan...probably because it was just a new event...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Empire of Lelouch...   The Empire of Lelouch... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Empire of Lelouch...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next